Not the Greatest Plan,but a Plan

Enough is Enough

G Dragon paced back and forth in the living room. In front of him on the couch sat Daesung, Seungri, and TOP. Taeyang stood in the corner of the room ready to interven incase things go sour. 

"Listen up and listen good! I am so TIRED of waking up at 2 in the FREAKING morning everything single frickin' DAY because of you three! I have come up with a solution for this. None of you are gonna like it, but all of you will have to deal with it!" GD said (shouted) in a stern voice.

Daesung looked the most scared out of the three of them on the couch. He still felt bad for what happened this morning and was terrified of what their leader's plan was. TOP kept his cool the entire time, even though he knew GD's eyes glared at him with every word. With one last turn, GD leaned down and got close to his face.

"From this day forth, you and Taeyang will be switching rooms. Permently!"

Daesung and Seungri started to protest but GD shout from them to be quite.

"Taeyang will be staying and keeping an eye in you guys room and that is finally! As for you," G Dragon pointed a deadly finger at TOP. "You'll be staying in my room, where I will gladdly make it a living hell for you!" His words dripped with acid.

GD turned sharp on his heal and headed into the kitchen to make some ceral and toast for himself. The three on the couch whispered amoungest themselves about what they were gonna do. During all of this they didn't pay attention to Taeyang who was walking towards them and sitting him self inbetween TOP and the others. He turned to the oldest with a blank expression.

"During this time you will not be able to talk to theses guys unless during practice. Sorry man, G Dragons orders."

TOP tsked and marched into the kitchen ready to give GD a taste of his mind. He was pretty close to doing it up until he got to the kitchen and faced a angery GD waiting for him with a steak knife in hand. The leader knew he'd come in and try to use his strengh to convince him to stop his plan. 

"And you call me childish" TOP barked at him.