A Week Or Two Later

Enough is Enough

"Pass the butter," Seungri whispered to Daesung.

Everyone, but T.O.P., was sitting at the table for breakfast. Seungri kept his voice low ever sence he yelled at GD. Daesung stopped talking to everyone completely. Taeyang didn't even try to start conversation with anyone, he was the only one not effected by the situation. Well one thing was effected, his sleep. Every night Gd would just sit in bed staring off into the distance thinking. He wouldn't tell anyone what he was thinking about. Even at the breakfast table he just sat there, staring off into the distance while lightly forking his eggs. Taeyang had enough of the silence and finallly asked the question on everyones mind.

"Is he dead in there? It's been about over a week and I have not seen him once leave that room."

No one seemed to listen. It wasn't that they didn't care, they just didn't wanna know the answer. For sure, no one wanted T.O.P. dead, and deep down they knew he wasn't. Seungri was the first to leave the table, his plate still had a little food left. It was quiet normal, the only abnormal thing was that he pretended to clean his plate and then dashed to the hallway. Once out of sight, he placed his plate infront of the bathroom door and knocked once then ran to his room. Daesung then stood up and did the same, scrapping his half full plate of food into the plate Seungri left behind. GD came next, just placing his full plate of eggs upside down on Seungri's plate and placing his fork inbetween them. He knocked on the door three times and sat on the opposite wall, watching with dark bags under his eyes.

"Please let me see you..." He whispered to himself.

A little while later, the door cracks open. A sinngle hand appears and quickly takes the plate inside and shuts the door quick but quitely. Then the hand appears again with two empty plates, fork, and a knife from the night before and places them down. The hand lingers a bit and then closes the door once more. GD reaches for the plates and stands up. He wobbles a little from lack of eating and places a hand on the door. He leans close and kisses it, whispering, "We miss you." before walking away. On the other side of the door, T.O.P. sits quitely on his chair of spair towels eating the generous plate of food. His hair a mess, his eyes dull and dark. He sat, staring at the same spot on the wall as he has been doing for the past two weeks thinking the same as GD. How do I fix this, he asked himself.