The Breakfast Table

Enough is Enough

"Morning" T.O.P. grumbled as he walked into the room.

Taeyang waved to him with a spatula from the kitchen, it was his turn to cook everyone breakfast. Seungri nodded but was only half awake, unlike Daesung who was fast asleep on the table. When Taeyang was done making his meal, he lifted up the sleeping mans head and gentally put it back down in the plate of eggs. Luckly Seungri was awake anough to laugh at him. G Dragon came in shortly after, fully engerized for the day ahead which was a rare sight to see.

"Morning, hyung!~" He happly greated T.O.P.

At the sound of this, Daesung bolted up from his eggs and stared at their leader along with everyone else. Ever sense they had all moved in together, GD had never once greated the oldest in such a happy tone this early in the morning. 

"You feeling ok?" Taeyang asked while feeling GD's forehead.

GD only laughed and went on eating his breakfast. T.O.P. was too scared to even sit down, so he grabbed his plate from the kitchen and eat in the living room. Daesung and Seugri got up to join them but were stopped by GD's fork pointing straight at them.

"Where are you guys going?" His voice was too sweet to belive.

"T..to the living room...." Seungri was the first to speak up.

"Why though? I thought we were having a nice time in here~"

"W....we..well we wanted to watch some..news!"Daesung stuttered.

GD's face grew cold quickly as he motioned for them to sit back down. When they tried to happily refuse, the leader slammed his fork on the table, knocking his knife off, and motioned once more for them to sit. They obeyed eventually. Taeyang came in, rolling his eyes, to replace GD's fallen knife.

"Can't you be a little nicer to them? Please?" He asked in a whisper  when he was close enough.

"I will once they learn, give it a week or so."