The Wake Up Call

Enough is Enough

Everything was fine and peaceful. The morning was just starting and G Dragon was still in bed. All was good.....untill....

"Belly Flop!!!" Daesung shouted in the next room, followed by a loud thud.

G Dragon didn't even flinch, this was the normal morning way. either T.O.P., Daesung or Seungri would cause annoyence, waking up everyone. After about a few minutes, Daesung poked his head into G.D's and Taeyang's room.

He whispered, "Hyung?....You awake?"

All that followed was silence so he slowly started to close the door until he got starlted by a voice.

"If you guys don't stop messing around over there every freaking morning, I will personally kill you." G.D. said calmly.

Daesung closed the door as quickly as he could and ran back to his room with T.O.P. and Seungri. Their whispers could be heard threw the thin walls. They sounded scared which pleased G Dragon very much. All he wanted was for some peace and quite for every morning onward and for his other members to behave themselves. He knew the last one would be almost impossiable but he still wished it would happen. 

Taeyang lightly nugded his foot and muttered, "Don't be so hard on them. They're just having fun like all young guys."

"T.O.P. is older then even us and he's the main problem!" G.D. shouted.

By the sudden silence in the next room, he knew that they heard. He cursed under his breath knowing it will cause even more problems through out the day. It took much effort but after an hour and a half, G.D fell back asleep at around 3:25......in the morning