happy birthday

The Shining Stars

"so why did you choose me?"

kyuhyun said while brushing his hair... after the long deep hug of him he got ready so quickly and i was sitting on his bed watching him from headd to toe..

"Well.. birthdays dont come everyday.. date can be fixed anytime but not birthdays right?" i said while playing with my fingers..

he looked at me in the mirror and smiled a bit.. saying.. "Im glad to be honest..." 

i smiled i could feel him staring in the mirror at me and i was still so nervous i went to check out his room while he gets ready... i stood infront of big enormous book shelf with almost 70 to 80 books... 

i mummbled to myself.."Shakespear?"

i think he heard me and came towards me.."Yes i read all his collection.."

"Oh so you are romantic type?" i said with a smirk making fun of him.. my eyes not leaving the book shelf..

"well.. i dont know i just like his words and i read other books too..."

i nodded and looked at the books from top to bottom.." uh huh.. I can see that"

he held me from my shoulders and made me turn around to face him... he looked so handsome.. his dark orbs.. his hair styled upwards.. his lips..........what am i thinking? i looked at his eyes that were also looking down on my lips... which slowly went up to stare in my eyes... i gasped softly.. and as soon as he started to caress my cheek with back of his hand i gasped .. got scared and stepped back quickly.. where i my bach hit the book shelf and few books fell on my head which few of them kyuhyun dodged away..

"OUCH..." i rubbed my head..

"YAAH !! SUNGMIN!! CANT YOU BE CAREFUL?!"

"im sorry.. ill pick up the books..." 

as soon as i kneeled down to pick up the books.. i noticed he dodged the most thick book it was so huge and thickest infront of all others and its front cover was made up of hard wood.. i looked up at him..

"yaahh min no need!! my maids will do it.."

i stood up and held his hand

i gased! "AHH ur hand is hurt!! its bruised badly.."

"Im fine..." he had a poker face...

i got angry.."WHO TOLD YOU TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT?!"

"i... " he looked at me deep in my eyes.."I just wanted to say.. you look beautiful..."

my heart beated 2x more times..i mummbled to myself.. "What kind of way is that.." 

he chuckled and held my hand and then a knock on door..

"HEIR! everyone is waiting for you downstairs for event.."

its like he wasnt even hearing it..i whispered to him "kyuhyun.. they are calling you.."

he smiled at me and looked at the door screaming "ILL BE THERE!"

he faced me again and held my hands again.."come one lets go.."

"WHAT!? no kyuhyun.. i cant go out with you.. there are thousand of people and your mom and my dres......." 

he covered my mouth with his hand.. "Shhh my birthday my rules.."

"B..but.."

"im getting late come on hurry... " 

i sighed and pouted ... i feel weird..

he pulled me to door his fingers entangled with mine..as soon as he was about to open the door..i stopped him..

"KYUHYUN!!"

i looked at me..

"i.. umm... happy birthday.." i just dont want someone else to wish him first....

he smiled and hugged me....

stop.... stop doing this cho...


 

just after i got my steps down on stairs with sungmin's hand in my hand,everyone was staring at her with curiousity.. i looked at min she was looking down and her hand was sweating... i held it a bit more tightly so that she knows im there for her...i smiled at her and made my way down on the stairs.. my mother who was holding the scissors fr cutting ribbon ceremony and she froze at her place... her eyes stuck on min.... and min's eyes were looking down... i held min by her waist pulled her just beside me and held her hand with the scissors and cut the ribbon.... i felt min gasped and my mom frowning but atmosphere cooled down after the guests started to clap.. i smiled and bowed to my mother and made my way in the party... 

the music was playing loud after few mins and everyone were busy in their jobs and i was chatting with min and introducing her to everyone who asked about her.. i could feel she was nervous... as soon as i was going to talk to min a voice got  my and min's attention..it was my mom..

"Kyuhyun.. and....?"

my mom asked and i completed her sentence .."Sungmin.. my class mate and my best friend.." i gestured to my mom telling min "This is my mom ,min.."

she bowed down and said hello with a smile..

my mom looked at her from top to bottom , "Now even the best friends have rights to cut ribbon i see.." she said raising her eyebrow to min .. i sighed angrily because i didnt liked it..

"Anyway.." my mom continued.. "Cho kyuhyun and sungmin.. i would like you to meet someone.. "

we waited for that person when my mom gestured a girl who stood beside mom.. with a black long gown and bun styled her hair and with dark orbs and shocking red lips.. my mom smilede to her then me and then min.. 

"This is jessica.. kyuhyun she is the daughter of scoraas company's manager.. "

jessica bowed to me and smiled nicely..

"Hello mr.cho.. nice to meet you.."

"Nice to meet you too.." i smiled back.. my mom continued again..

"She has done B.A in buissness.. a beautiful young lady ..............." my mom complimented her endlessly while i felt sungmin a bit gloomy?

when my mom's comment made me and min gasp and look at her in shock..

"She will soon be a heiress of our company too.."

i gaped at that sentence and words came out of my mouth.. "What!?"

my mom chuckled lightly and said.."Yes your birthday gift from my side.." she chuckled again and i felt like throwing a whole table at them... when i looked beside me i couldnt find min.. when and where did she go?? 

"Excuse me.." i said to my mom and jessica... and i stared to look for her desperately.. where did she go... 

"Stupid.. " i mummbled to myself..