Kyuhyun? No a Heir.

The Shining Stars

"Kyuhyunniee look i brought you 30 gift boxes from your fans of our company!"

it was my 12th birthday....URGH!! Gifts!! just seriously.... fans? i am tired of all these.. i want a proper birthday from my mother where i could wear casual clothes and would blow up candles after a wish and there is no one else except my friends and my loved ones.!

"Eomma i dont want.."

"What are you saying !? the gifts are more than the last year! oh and i brought you small your sized tuxedo!"

she held out black coat and pant for onle 12 year old child..have you ever experienced something like this?!

"I dont want.."

my eomma held my ear tightly and twisted it! i moaned and pushed away..

"CHO KYUHYUN YOURE GETTING OFF YOUR LIMITS!!" i started to weep because it was my birthday and she would hit me because i wont wear that ahjussi tuxedo and head ou to my birthday party!

she sighed after she saw me weep and kneeled down wiped my tears!

"Omo the prince is crying!? dont cry sweety! if you dont go down there the press media will not promote our company! this is our chance and this is your job..after all you have all things that no one has! make your company stand up only because of your birthday and make your mom and dad proud okay?"

D.A.D a word only to me because i have never seen who was my dad..but i promised to myself that i will make him proud wherever he is..

i nodded and wore my tuxedo heading out with a fake smil plastered on my face holding eomma's finger..

flashes!! Flashes!! FLASHES!! clickings! clicks! flashes of cameras everywhere making me blind to even walk..

i stood infront of a three floored cake with my figured doll on top! looking it and holding the knife i couldnt even blow my candles my mother did it and cut the cake with my hand too..

the cake had a logo of name "Happy Birthday to Shinhwa heir" why cant they write my name!?

here was my birthday an my life...surrounded by bodyguards,mother,and press media...and famous people!!

This was Cho Kyuhyun, ahh no...Shinhwa's heir's life! urgh!

 


 

 

Double update for today!<3

Blue Typing is for kyuhyun ok..like my last fic..

please comment on my fics so i can know your thoughts!! <3

lotta love!!