Seniors 2 (min POV)

The Shining Stars

I saw park shinhye hug and kiss kyuhyun on his ear and kyuhyun was holding her hand... she smiled and pulled away from hug walking away.. kyuhyun did you leave me two days continuous because he was interested in someone else? urgh this cho... why did i start to think bad like that i dont care anyway.. but why does my heart hurts.. i saw kyuhyun looking at my directions slowly..i couldnt read his expresions.. they were kind of confused.. was he confused between me and shinhye ? i hate you cho ing kyuhyun why did you even do this to me...

 


Heechul pulled me to stand with him while all the seniors were greeting themselves.. i sighed and looked at kyuhyun.. he didnt even care if i am feeling bad about hug..wait a minute i wasnt feeling bad huh.. i turned my head to stage and concentrating on the seniors but my mind would replay all the hug scene again and again.. I was a great friend with heechul nowadays.. and also a person called Donghae..

 

i felt a person stand right next to me i didnt bother to  look because i know it was kyuhyun.. he sighed deep and peeked at me a bit.. when he turned his attention to stage i just couldnt believe but somehow my hand travelled down to his hand and i held it slowly.. please kyuhyun.. dont give me hug visions again.. i gulped and my face got blank when he suddenly entangled our fingers... a great feelings went down my spine and i smiled gently but as soon as i was about to smile i heard a senior introduce himself...

 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone.. My name is Lee Hyuk Jae you can also call me Eunhyuk.. "

as soon as i heard this my eyes widened at the stage and i started to breath unevenly.. my tears formed in my eyes... Hyukkiee... yah... kajimaa... kajimma...

i couldnt help but remove my hand from kyuhyun's hold and run to hyukkiee... i didnt wanted him to leave again..

hyukkiee wait.. im here.. take me with you.. take me to see my home.. hyukkiee..

i ran on the stage crying and hugged him very tight... i couldnt help but cry as loud as i could.. i hugged him more and more... his hand travelled to my back and hugged me back.. everyone were staring at me he pushed me gently and smiled at me while i was crying he held my hand and spoke in mic..

 

"Im sorry if this got a drama.. i will talk to her in backstage.. you can all continue.."

i looked at hyukkiee because i knew he didnt remember me ... but since i was crying too much i couldnt tell him on stage that it was me...  he pulled me slowly to backstage and my stare suddenly caught kyuhyun.. who also was about to follow us.. but i forgot him... because right now..hyukkiee was more important..

 

hyukkie made me sit down on the seat and took a handkerchief out of his pocket and slowly raised it to wipe my tears.. his hand was still in my hold.. i was trembling... 

"So mind telling me what happened miss?"

i looked at him and hugged him again.. he hugged me back... i saw kyuhyun suddenly with the door he looked mad.. and he suddenly made his way out.. but ill deal with him later..

i gulped and released my hug.. i looked at him and played with my fingers...

"hyukkiee dun leave me again arrasso?"

with this his eyeballs popped out.. because it was only me who called him hyukkie... 

"s--s-sungmin!!!!??"

i nodded once and he hugged me tightly this time.. then pecking my forehead... 

 


" So how can you enter such an expensive highschool??" he said while holding my hand... 

"i got lucky in lottery winning.."

"ohh i see" he said.. pulling out drink from his bag..giving it to me..

"you know sungmin... when your parents passed away i convinced my dad a lot to take you in our family.. i swear.. we even called your relatives and they after hearing the news said they cant care for you... i wanted to take you with me but my dad that time was financially poor even to support our family.. after five years your parents died my dad was accepted in shinhwa huge luxury hotel as a driver for VIPs..i came to the orphanage to pick you up to our family but they said you ran away.. so.... now... we meet.."

he sighed and smiled at me... "do you forgive me princess minniee?"

 

he called me same like he called me 8 years ago.. i hugged him again and nodded.."i forgive you.."

"where do you live?" he said after we released from hug..

"not a place too expensive.."

"Princess will you live with me?"

"i--i--i dont...kn-know.."

"Its okay.. now you have me and my family.. we are like your family.. you are our responsibility okay?"

"But ill be a burden..." i said while biting my lower lip..

"No.. youre not.. trust me.. i have spare room.."

and then i agreed because i really needed a place to stay in..  thank you for appearing hyukkiee... 

 


 

      HEYYO SUBBIES!!

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAP? THIS WAS A CONTINUE OF KYUHYUN POV (POINT OF VIEW)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO KYUHYUN, HEECHUL AND KANGIN THAT SAW THE WHOLE SCENE? ESPECIALLY KYU.. OMG HAHA 

LOTS OF LOVE <3