a date?

The Shining Stars

Kyuhyun spent all day with me.. He was holding my hand every moment and we spent all our school hours together.. He laughed at my silly jokes and then we walked into a garden of school..

"Kyuhyun ah.."

"hmm"

"Happy birthday once again.."

He laughed and pulled me to sit beside him on bench.. I looked at him when he thanked me ..

"Kyuhyunniee.. We havent attended one class since all day!" i pouted..

He looked at me with wide grin.. "who wants to study on their birthday! "

I still stared at him and then remembered i prepared lunch for him! I grabbed my bag and tugged my hand into it and took out a lunch box of pink colour and snoopy on it but as soon as i pulled the lunch box out koko my bunny fell down from my bag and i didnt notice it. He got it from the floor and held it infront of him

I gasped when i saw koko with him..

"Yah thats mine!"

He chuckled and held it away so i cant take it from him. I pouted and he laughed like he was making fun of me.

"you are so cute you know?"

"i...i..i made lunch for us.."

i changed the topic and kept the box between us and opened it with two small cakes inside it..one with name kyu and other with name min.. I took his cupcake and placed it in his hand. I hope its yummy! I closed my eyes when he was about to bite it.. I crossed my fingers in hope he would like it..

He chuckled lightly And took a bite! "yummm this is so yummy! I havent tasted anything like this! "

I smiled softly.. And ate a bite of mine.. It was nice.. Being with him was nice..

"sungminniee.." he looked at me

"yes?"

"can you come to my home today?"

"huh?"

"my mom will be celebrating my birthday.. I want you to come and cheer me up?"

"ohh but kyuhyunniee im.. Not rich person like you..i dont know what kind of people will be there! "

"you just have to be yourself!" He said and i didnt know what to say..

He caught my attention again "Yah i need your answer!"

"i..i-i " i sighed,.... "Fine ill come!"

"thank you" and he wrapped his arm around me.

. "B-but kyuhyunn.. What about kangin? "

He looked at me frowning.. "What about him?"

"kangin asked me on date tonight! I cant.. Go with you.. I have date"

Kyuhyun got up from bench and went away..

Why. .......?

I played with my hands my eyes in wonder what i did.. I closed my lunch box and placed it somewhere inside my bag.. I got up while sighing..

"I dont know why you got mad..."


HEELLOO!!

A LONG TIME UPDATE..

UPDATED ONLY FOR KYUHYUN'S 26TH BIRTHDAY

OMG HE IS GROWING UP! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL SUNGMIN DO? WILL SHE GO WITH KANGIN OR KYUHYUN?