Thank you

The Shining Stars

Recently ive been getting ready with no misscalls from kyuhyun.. not even a text.. i picked up my phone which was placed on my dressing table.. i looked up to the reflection in the mirror.. i looked pretty, i wore light pink short dress and a small silver coloured bow which held up my side bangs to prevent it from coming down on my face.. i had a soft makeup on my eyes.. my lips were colored in the shade of pink and had a bit shine was on them.. i had a very beautiful necklace on my neck which was actually a gift from hyukkie.. i looked down to my hand and then my phone.. i looked at myself again in the mirror and sighed... i dont know why i was feeling down was it because i rejected kyuhyun's birthday party? it was his birthday... somehow i regretted to have been choosing a date instead of birthday party..but...i didnt wanted to go alone to the party even if i was invited...i got lost in thought and i took few steps back and sat on my bed sighed a bit... i remained in deep thought for about 15 mins..suddenly a knock on the door made me wash up my thoughts and i went towards the door.. 

opened it and saw hyukkiee standing with a curious expressions..

"Princess!! ive been waiting for you in the hall!! where are you and you look ready too... date shouldnt be late you know..."

i looked at him then my dress..  "Umm Hyukiiee?"

"yes?" he looked at me..

"Is this dress too much for birthday party?"

"B...Birthday..?"

i nodded and looked at him with smile.. " answer my question please?"

"No.. you look beautiful!" 

i smiled shyly and took out my phone.. "Hyukkie can you wait a bit more?"

he nodded and sighed.."Be quick!"

i dialled the number...... calling.........

"Hello?" the person n line said...

"Hey... Can i ask something?" 

"Yes? where are you?" he answered..

"actually i cant come.. i know this is stupid but ill explain everything tomorrow at college? ok? im kind of in a hurry somewhere.."

"Yes i can understand!"

"Thank you so much..." 

it was kangin...... i rejected his date just in time of leaving i feel horrible....


I made my way to the house and it was decorated so beautifully with lights and balloons... music was playing... hyukkie parked the car and looked at my with a sigh.. 

"Are you sure about this min?"

"Hyukkiee he invited me... i'll be fine ok?"

hyukkiee unlocked the doors and i got out of the car assembling my dress and my hair.. hyukkie's voice from inside the car came up..

"you look perfect! good luck!"

i smiled thanked him and started to walk inside that luxorious building... I was very nervous i could feel my ears getting red and i got selfconscious after looking at all the people in the building wearing gowns and beautiful dresses... i looked so......... weird?  i sighed i was about to die of nervousness... when i decided ill head on to check kyuhyun.. then i suddenly gasped!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I DIDNT BRING A GIFT!! my jaw dropped at my stupidity... i then decided ill give gift in college.. i wanted to meet him because right now he was the only person in the building whom i knew... others... more than 50 people and i didnt knew a single person... i knew where kyuhyun's room was since ive been here before..

i went up on the stair case and a guard stopped me.. 

"You are not allowed to go through.."

ahh now what... 

"Please i want to meet the heir he invited me here..."

"I cannot let you miss!"

i frowned and sighed looked at the guard.. ohh..

"Im his girlfriend.." i dont knw why i said that but maybe there was no other thing that came to my mind so i could head up..

the guard looked at me with curiousity and let me head up.. i grinned and was all giddy up inside...

i went up and went to stand infront of his room's door.. i checked myself once and then gave slight knock at the door...a maid opened the door.. now i have to go through her too? 

"Yes do you have any buissness here?" she said with smile..

"Im here to see kyuh...i mean the heir?"

"Ohh he is in his shower..."  

"can i come in?"

"ABSOLUTLY NO!! " she said...

"B..but.."

"you are not allowed..."

then suddenly someone called the maid over and she left the door open and left running some other place...

i grinned since this was my chance... i went inside the room... his dress with a bow tie was assembled perfectly on the bed...at a corner his pointed shoes were placed and on the table his watches... i saw the other corner with a lots of gift boxes... i was about to touch one of the boxes when i heard the wash room door unlocked and i froze at my place.. i couldnt move and neither could turn to him thinking he might be .........

i could hear his steps coming closer to me.. every step of his would make my heart skip a beat.. i didnt move a muscle but i was breathig heavily... when suddenly his warm partially wet arms were wrapped around me and his lips so closer to my ear i could feel his soft breaths on my skin... i closed my eyes to the feelings and leaned closer... i didnt had my senses working... was i dreaming? he hugged more tighter i could feel his chest on my back.. his heart beating so fast and i felt him smile near my ear.. and whispered...

"Thank you for coming.."

my... heart....stopped...


 HEYYO!! 

omg ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS I HAVENT UPDATED.. I WAS LIKE SO BUSY WITH MY FINALS I DIDNT GET TIME TO UPDATE... SORRY :( HOPE YOU LIKED THE NEW UPDATE.. BE PATIENT PEOPLE MY THIS FIC HAS  ONE M RATED CHAP.. BUT NOT YET ;)  I WANT THIS FIC TO BE A BIT CLEANER ... THANKS FOR SUBBIES AND I HOPE YOU COMMENT?