Rules..

The Shining Stars

what am i doing!? i pushed kyuhyun away from me and glared at him.. 

"Can you keep your space?"

he looked confused and tried to hold my hand but as soon as he was reaching for my hand i pulled it away from him.. he looked at me again..

"Why are you like this minnie?"

"Because you are nothing to me mr.heir..you are not my friend or boyfriend.. then why do you kiss me?"

he rolled his eyes and looked down then up at me..

"Why do you think i do this min?"

i got speechless and tried my best to make up an answer..

"Whatever is in your mind mr.heir dont play with my feelings.. i know people like you, rich and famous surrounded by many many girls and will choose one girl and play with her heart and leave her like its nothing... "

he got speechless once more..a silence was created among both of us..

"who do you like then?" he continued..

my breath hitched.. it became a moment of silence..

"I like koko.."

and with that i made my way out.. as soon as i reached the front door.he pulled my hand... i looked back at him...

"i wont do things to you since you are here.. that will be a rule between us ok? i wont touch your parts that you hate.. but can you stay? we can set rules.."

i rubbed my nape as i thought of it...rules... well it wasnt a bad idea and since i didnt had a place to live.. 

"Fine.. but rules must be followed.."

he nodded and smiled.. 

"Rule 1: no molesting like you just said.."

he nodded and looked at me.. thinking of a rule...

"Rule 2: we will have our breakfast ,lunch and everything together.."

"okay " i responded back.. took my time to think of it...

"rule3: We wont interfere in each other's private affairs.. even if it includes boyfriends or girlfriends.." i beamed back.. because i wanted my privacy..

but he agreed

"Rule 5: you will inform me where and when you are going out of home to buy something...or anything else..."

i sighed in irritation, but since he was being kind and renting me a House yeah fine... my last rule...

"last rule: no ......"

he looked at me with curiousity.. but i have to make this rule because if i dont.,.. i might fall..... for him...

"No falling in love..with each other..." there i said it with a heavy stone on my heart... his face was expressionless.. something i couldnt read.. what is he thinking?

"okay" he said very very softly and made his way to his room..

he stopped in his way and said..

"The room and clothes i sent are all yours.. fell free to tell me or the maids of what you want miss lee sungmin.."

thats it? are we strangers now? is he going to act like he is only my house mate?

cho kyuhyun i made that rule because i might fall for you hard and i dont want that...

 


 

HEYYO SUBBIES!!

SINCE IM VERY VERY BUSY THATS WHY SHORT AND LATE UPDATE.. SORRY T-T