Call me kyu

The Shining Stars

it was lunch time and thankfully all my studying periods passed away peacefully.. i walked inside the cafetaria and everyone taking their seats were eating lunches that were bought from the side where the cooks cooked many meals...

i tugged my hair behind my ear and went to look what was available..i gulped when i saw delicious looking pizzas,pastas, cheese cakes and sandwitches... yumm...

 

"how much are these for?"

"they are ----$"

 

i gaped at such high rated food.. i bought only a drink and wow! when i turned around everyone occupied the place.. i saw only one seat but it was in the corner with a window and had a paper tagged on it saying 'heir' .. i looked around with the drink in my hand and suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder....when i turned around i felt like hearts were floating in the atmosphere when i saw kangin..i started to blush and he smiled warmly at me..

 

"Do you have a place?" he said while pointing to cafetaria..

"umm...uhmmm" i looked around and looked again at him shaking my head..

"want to sit with me?"

my jaw dropped and i held my drink closer to my chest nodding slowly..

"follow me.."

i followed him and got a seat opposite to face him..i opened my drink and started to drink..

"So do you like the school?" he asked while chewing on his food..

"Ohh uhm.. its not of my standards.. its too expensive and i dont fit here... but this is my last option because i want to study but dont have a place ..i mean my part time dont give enough money for my fees.. i was kicked out of the highschool before because i didnt pay the fees."

He chuckled and leaned forward to ruffle my hair and smiles at me..

"You're cute.. and pretty too. i think even if you dont have enough money and jewelry like other girls here doesnt mean you dont fit... you have something no one here has.."

i looked at him in wonder and surprised with red cheeks.. "REALLY!!? what is it?"

He sat down on his seat again and sighed with a smile.. "Luck.."

 

i started to think deeply at this..yes..i am lucky because in all those 1000 names entered i still won.. it was my name...i blinked and was about to say something when suddenly a hand pulled me up from my chair and pulled me out of the chair..

"YAH!!" i screamed when i didnt realize who pulled me up but when i saw...ofcourse you know who it was..i couldnt get my hand from him.. cho..ing kyu let me go!!

he was glaring at kangin when kangin stood up from his place and glared back at heir..

"Let her go.." he said with anger in his voice..

"I think i mentioned it that she is mine" the heir spoke back..

"IM NOT YOURS!! LET GO!!" i know it was creating a drama in cafetaria but if i wouldnt speak they two might have faught..

"Stay away from her or i can kick you out of this school kangin.." The heir said..

i gasped at his words and looked at cho..what does he want!?

"Fine... where are you going..ill go with you.." i rolled my eyes..

"b--but..." kangin  was about to say something when the heir pulled me with him and walked very very fast...

What the fu-- ........i sighed and shook my head because i really hated it.. urgh

 


 

We entered the roof as usual but my breath hitched when i saw a classroom tables joined together and types of delicious food were placed on the table... he looked at me and smiled..

"Are you hungry?"

my stomach growled suddenly giving his question an answer....he started to laugh.. it was the first time i saw him laugh, his hold on my hand was still tight while he was laughing...

"y--you are ho--lding my hand very tight mr.heir..."

"Can i trust that you wont run away?"

I looked at him.. and nodded once while my tummy was grumbling hard.. i bit my lower lip and while he held my fingers and pulled me slowly with him to the table... why was he like this..? does he really like me that much? i sat on my seat nervously whiile he served the food to me and took his seat too..

"So you havent been in the school too much right? i mean..you dont know anyone right.." he said while taking spoon full of food to his mouth..

"You wont let me walk in the school..the only places i know are roof and classroom.. and only people i know are you, heechul and kangin... if i interat with someone ou will pull me.. if i go somewhere you will pull me... my hand has gotten red andgot your finger marks on it.. " i pouted playing with my fork and food..

he stood up from his place and held my hand.. looking at the mark and caressed it with his thumb while his touch made me shiver all over and i looked at him..

"If you be nice and stop pulling it from my hold i wont hold it that tight.. " he sighed .."I will make sure these marks go away.. and i will show you the school okay? but you have to co-operate with me please.."

"Why are you like this.. why cant you leave me alone?"

he looked deep inside my eyes and said..

"Till the time you are here.. i want you to be only mine....."

i blushed slightly and continued to eat my food after nodding to his question... i cant believe im doing this...

"And please call me kyu..." he said while chewing his food..

 


 

HEYYO SUBBIES!!

It is a long chapter as one of my subbies requested... ill try my best to update longer ones.. thank you for commenting... i read each and every comment and it makes a smile on my face..

what do you think will happen next? oh btw the first day of sungmin is over okay?

lots of love <3