Seniors

The Shining Stars

sungmin lee... someone i was interested in.. it  was her forth day at school and i gave her fredom to walk and talk around the school.. i closed my books and sighed.. since two days i havent held her or pulled her to me.. but i kept a sharp eye on her..every where she went.. i saw her talk with kangin a lot too but i controlled...thankfully she wasnt touching any guy... 

"Oppa can i sit here?"

A girl someone among our frinds,, me, heechul and her were the only friends.. she was named Shinhye .. she sat down beside me...i only nodded while my stare was still in sungmin's direction..

"Oppa... the senior classes will start today too.. " the girl said trying to take my attention..

"Yes i know.." i said while my mind was still somewhere around minnie..

shinhye looked at the direction of my eyes and saw sungmin too.. she sighed and suddenly stood up from chair and banged her hands on the table...  i suddenly looked at her and my brows joined together with a frowning face...

"Can you atleast pay attention to what i am saying!!??"

i sighed and folded my hands looking at shinhye... "What are you saying?"

"You dont look interested in knowing... well by the way oppa it was something about seniors and your sungminnie.." she was about to walk away when i stood up and held her hand..

"YAH tell me.."

shinhye leaned closer to hug me.. because she wanted to whisper in my ear about it. she didnt wanted to say it out loud because everyone were already staring at our direction..

she whispered in my ear while i fowned..

"The seniors are coming.. and ive heard sungmin's boyfriend is also in the seniors.."

hearing that my heart beated very very fast.. i was frozen on my place... shinhye smiled at me and pulled away fromthe hug and walked away.. i gasped softly and slowly looked at sungmin again... why did i get the feeling she was sad? did she mind our hug? she looked down and i saw her gulping.. everyone went back to their work while sungmin made her way out of that place without looking back..

why was i still frozen? why couldnt i reach for her? was i scared of the fact that this might be true? sungminnie.... dont go..

 


 

every one were waiting at the side of the path while on the stage mic the seniors were greeting all the junior members and introducing themselves while my heart was about to burst up when i saw sungmin standing with  heechul and was still with that gloomy face.. i walked to her and stood beside her without letting her notice...

"Can i call you min? or minnie?"

she said while looking at me and i then again on the stage..

"You can call me anything mr. cho.." she said coldly..i sighed and looked at her..

"I told you to call me kyu..."

"I dont have any interest.."

was she like this because i gave her space for two days? or was she starting to like someone else and forgetting me... or maybe shinhye's saying is possible.. she might have a boyfriend and is not interested in me... while i was thinking about weird thoughts in my mind i felt a warm hand holding my hand uncomfortably...

it was sungmin.. she was.......holding...m-m-my hand...... i looked at her with surprise but her face never left gloomy expressions.. so i held her hand back entangled our fingers together.. why were we like this.. ?

i was feeling my smile plastered on my face when suddenly one of the seniors announced his name and i heard minnie gasp in surprise to his introduction...

MIn was panting... why was is? she looked like she was about to cry... i was about to ask her when suddenly she snatched her hand away from mine and ran between everyone who were standing infront of her and she was running on the stage everyone caught her attention.. when she suddenly hugged the senior guy who gave his introduction and we could hear her cry because the mic was placed close.. everyone were shocked even the senior guy.. but she hugged him tight screaming not to let her go again...

my heart teared up... i gulped a few times.... bit my lower lip and my hand made a fist and i felt my knees got very weak... was he the one? was he her boyfriend!? i grinded my teeth and closed my eyes because i didnt wanted to see anymore...

min... i love you.. im hurt so ing much....

 


 

HEYYO SUBBIES...!!

SO DO YOU LIKE OUR NEW UPDATE?

ARE YOU SHOCKED TOO?

SO YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW BLUE IS FOR KYUHYUN POINT OF VIEW RIGHT?

THIS WAS KYUHYUN POINT OF VIEW..

ILL UPDATE SOON.. I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS <3

lots of love <3