my childhood

The Shining Stars

"hyukkie" i ran down the stairs quickly with my hands hugging the pink bunny named KoKo.. koko was my bestfriend... he loved me so much..

i ran quckly and clinged on hyukkie throwing koko to my side and hugged him..closing my eyes..

"princess Sungminnie..."

i was only 10 years old.... and i really loved my papa! my papa and moma used t work out somewhere which was very far from my home and they would come after months..hyukkiee was my best friend he was 6 yrs older than me.. (he was 16 yo) hyukkiee used to visit me very often..

"Hyukkie!! Did you call moma and papa??" hyuk was only my messenger to them because i didnt know how to use my phone.. hehe

hyukkie with silence nodded his head and ruffled my hair..

"Princess.. I want you to come with me in my car.."

i blinked my eyes releasing my hug from him and grabbed koko..i walked out following hyukkiee and sat in his car where his dad hadvery upset face..i was sumhow worried..

"Are we going to meet Moma and papa? Mr. Lee?" i said with my low pitched voice..

he only nodded while driving... we came across a tall building and mr.lee stopped his car there.. i peeked at mr.Lee and then at building..

hyukkie got out of the car and opened my door grabbing my wrist..

"Kajja princess.."

"Eung? but where are we going ?"

he sighed and walked while holding my hand in his and was following his dad.. inside the tall building came out a woman with pretty long hair!

then after looking around the enviornment i looked at Mr.lee who started to talk to the young woman..

"We have one of a kid for you... are you sure you can take care of her?"

"Leave it to us Mr.Lee the kids here will enjoy with her.. so is she abandoned by her parents or..?"

"They passed away a few days ago.."

i hugged koko tightly snatching my hand away from hyukkie and walked to face mr.lee..

"Mr.Lee WHERE ARE MOMA AND PAPA??!!"

mr.Lee gave my bag to the woman ignoring me..and said "Its your responsibility now.."

"Like i said leave it to me.."

"I ASK WHERE IS MY PAPA !!! HYUKKIEE WHERE ARE THEY I WANT THEM BACK"

they were totally ignoring me and the woman cariied me up in her arms and was walking away i was screaming and crying.. i wanted my papa and mama...

where were they?

 


heello!!! my pretty & handsome

subscribers!! im sorry if the first chapter is too upsetting ..

i wanted to show what exactly happened <3

Lotta love!! <3