Bored, Model, SNS

Nyongdal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bored, Model, SNS

 

Dara stretched herself as she let out a groan. It was already seven in the evening, and she looked at her surroundings. The apartment was clean; she prepared for dinner, even though she was not really a good cook, and even went to the gym before she started the chores. She had been productive enough today, she thought. Or maybe because she’s bored.

 

Her eyes darted to the hallway and eventually stopped on the bedroom door. ‘He must be drained,’ she said to herself. Jiyong was too busy with his Dome concerts; she didn’t even know his schedule anymore. Carefully, she entered the bedroom and approached the figure sleeping peacefully on the bed.

 

Her weight pressed down the side of the bed as she sat down beside him. “Jiyong,” she called softly, trying to wake him up. “Oppa.”

 

His shirtless back flexed as he began to stir from his sleep. A lazy groan greeted Dara’s ears and she smiled at it. “Wake up, it’s dinner time,” she patted his lower back lightly and got up from her seat to set the table. She was just two steps away when she felt herself pulled to the back. At instance, a strong arm circled her tiny waist.

 

“What are you doing, Jiyong?”

 

“Don’t go,” his hoarse voice whispered.

 

She really hated it when he used that kind of tone. She would’ve easily complied and ignored everything else. But this time… “No, Jiyong. Wake up, you sleepyhead!” She commanded as she exited herself from the room.

 

Sighing, he dragged himself out of bed lazily and followed Dara’s lead, not bothering to put on his shirt. He immediately sat on the dining table and grabbed his chopsticks as soon as Dara set them for him. Dara watched him stuff all the side dishes into his mouth in awe. “Are you that hungry? Slow down. You’ll choke yourself.”

 

 “It’s tasty. Your cooking has improved, jagi,” he commented sincerely, making his girlfriend blush.

 

“Why thank you,” she flashed him a sweet smile. “You’re doing the di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter