Love is ....

Nyongdal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She arrived at school just in time, and another 300 metres walk, she was already inside her classroom. The surrounding was filled with chatters as usual, and the first thing Sandara Park noticed was her eyes came in contact with Kwon Jiyong, who was sitting at the back of the class.

 

Kwon Jiyong—labelled as the school’s heartthrob with fair skin, strong aura force and a very charming smile. Noticing how she seemed to freeze on her spot, he gave Dara a slight smile before turning his attention back to his friends.

 

Damn that guy. He knew he had that effect on her, yet he still did things that could make her heart do somersaults. Cursing to herself, Dara lowered her head and walked towards her seat.

 

Behind her, Sandara could hear Jiyong’s laugh as well as Seungri’s—those two are really best buddies, and the entire school knew about their brotherhood. Although she was sitting facing the front, she somehow felt uncomfortable, as if someone was staring at her. She really hoped it wasn’t Jiyong because if it really was him—she’d be flipping the universe already.

 

“Kwon Jiyong is just like the other boys,” Dara repeated the phase in her brain like a mantra—refused to feel shaken by him. And not to mention, doing this had been a routine for her already.

 

How did it all start? It was one sunny day in the evening when she was thirteen. She was hanging out with her next-door neighbour—and he was the same age as she was, and he happened to be Kwon Jiyong. Yes, the very same Kwon Jiyong that always made her heart flutter.

 

The two of them were playing a simple truth or dare, and being in the rebel phase that they were, the punishment was taking a sip of alcohol everytime they failed to answer the questions. And to make things more interesting, she was such a loser back then, and she kept on losing to Jiyong—making Dara the regular alcohol-sipper for the game.

 

It seemed like the young girl went over her limit, and Sandara ended up blurting out that she had been crushing on him for a long time already—as ridiculous as it sounded, but yes, she told Jiyong that she had liked him since she was 10.

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter