Haru, GD Oppa, Dara Unnie

Nyongdal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haru, GD Oppa, Dara Unnie

 

Dara sat in front of her vanity table, busy applying her clay mask. It was one of the days she wanted to pamper herself and she decided that it would be the right time to do it. Satisfied with her homemade facial treatment, she ly to see Jiyong welcoming her eyes with a very pleasant sight.

 

“Hey y,” she smiled. And it didn’t escape his eyes that she was teasing him.

 

“Hey there too, you y woman.”

 

“Why aren’t you dressed yet?” She asked, clearly aware of Jiyong walking around only with his towel hanging on his waist.

 

“Because you didn’t dress me up.”

 

Gasping, she threw him a questioning look. “What?” He asked again, feigning innocence.

 

“Whatever,” she chuckled, shrugging it off as she walked past her boyfriend. But she knew better; she wouldn’t escape that easily. Before she could take another step, Jiyong was there, right in front of her, blocking her path.

 

“You don’t think you’d escape easily, do you?” he tilted his head, examining Dara’s face, which was still covered in a clay mask.

 

“Jiyong, don’t do this. It’s hard for me to talk right now.” But he didn’t budge. “GD oppa…” she looked at him with her puppy eyes, and she knew it worked on him.

 

Dara’s aegyo + calling him oppa = explosive combo.

 

“Dee, don’t look at me like that,” there was defeat in his voice and she liked it.

 

Walking around, he stood right behind her and buried his nose on Dara’s exposed shoulder. “And you’re not dressed either,” he commented, slowly planting kisses all over it.

 

“I was planning to do that when I’m done with this—ah!” She moaned accidentally when Jiyong bit her flesh, stirring the familiar feeling inside her. “Jiyong, stop it. Not now.”

 

“But we didn’t even get to do it in the shower earlier..” he whispered against her ears, making her shiver to each word he uttered. “Come on..” He k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter