Two, Proud, Facial

Nyongdal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two, Proud, Facial

 

It was fifteen minutes past two. Dara yawned tiredly as she lay on her bed – feeling the empty spot next to her. Her boyfriend hadn't come home yet as he was currently busy with his group's comeback.

She missed him. But she understood that he has his career to take care of, and seeing him do well everytime makes her heart flutter. Sandara was such a proud girlfriend, and she made sure that he knew how she felt about it.

The petite girl wasn't so sure what time it was, but she felt a pair of muscular arms s around her waist from her back.

"Hmm..." his low purr greeted her as he rested against her shoulder, snuggling close to her.

"You just got home?" Dara asked in her half-asleep state, slightly turning her head to face him.

"Hmm..." He nodded slightly, giving out a long, exhausted breath. She could feel the tiredness he was having, but he never complained about it.

Such a hardworking man.. Smiling, Sandara's left arm reached for his neck behind her and gently massaged his nape. "Poor my Romeo..."

She then heard him chuckle. "You really like my new concept, eh?" His husky bedroom voice sent tingles to her system. He was tired and didn't even intend to do anything, yet her heart flipped at everything he did.

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter