Chapter 7

Childhood Lovers

Why is he blonde? How does he know them? And most importantly, Why. was. he. here. 

"Hyung.....Let go of me" he whined in a cutish voice. Jongup you cutie- No what am I saying. I hate- dislike him remember? Yah Minji get yourself together. "......." Himchan just stared at him blankly "aniyo. Minji-ah meet Jongup, hes from Mokpo too!" 

"H-hey Minj-ji....Hyung let go.. please?" He asked trying to do his cutest face ever which only lead to him being squeezed even tighter by Himchan who was so amused with how hard he tried to do aegyo. I didn't respond and his face drooped a bit. 

"Himchan Hyung" he whined and finally detatched himself from him. "Jonguppie-ah you meanie" he did crocodile tears and ran away from him before pounching on Junhong. "Zelo-ah, Jonguppie is so mean." We all started laughing, even myself who was a bit too focused on how I should act in front of them, my two lovers.

"keke, sorry hyung nothing I can do about that" he smiled. His cute baby loveable smile that always comforted me and made me smile too, like a ripple effect. Before I knew it I was smiling too. That is until Jongup and I made eye contact. 

His, small brown eyes that well, became even smaller when he  smiled. 

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I broke off and excused myself. I started to walk outside for a bit of fresh air and was interrupted by foot steps behind me, and  a soft voice calling me, "Minnie-ah. I know you probably hate me" The footsteps stopped and a warm breath was on my neck. "But I just want you to know that I love you, and what happened was for your own good; please don't hate me. okay?" 

The footsteps trailed back towards the cafe entrance. What does he mean my own good? What could possibly be wrong? 

The cafe door swung open and a voice followed after, "Minji-ah, come inside will ya? We ordering cheesecake! My favourite and you wouldnt want to miss out on a perfect delicious cheesecake would you?! I don't think so." I chuckled and walked back inside coming face-to-face with a grinning Daehyun. 

"So you like cheesecake huh?" I asked. "Yep. Will all my heart. Remember it" He winked and pulled me towards B.A.P seating me and took a seat next to me. We all enjoyed our cake and talked about the most random things ever. Daehyun couldn't stop laughing the whole time, and I was quite worried.

When we had all finished we headed off our own ways but a tall figure stopped me when everyone else was gone, it was Junhong. "H-Hey Minnie, I-I'm sorry I ignored you today. I-I was a-afraid.. Afraid to see y-you again. Im sorry." He tilted his head to the ground in apology. "It's alright Junhong" He looked up and I smiled and his face brightened. "Thank you." 

"For what?"  I asked confused.  "Everything" Then he left. 

Thank you for coming back and giving me a chance to love you again. 


Sorry I havent been updating and I guess it's pree short :/ but I'll try to update more ok ^^ hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and sub, shanks :) 

Btw I'm going to start writing Chapter __ from now on since I have no idea what to call it. And 

Dont forget to check out my seventeen story (a rookie group who is yet to debut) here