Chapter 10

Childhood Lovers

After receiving the call from Kai I called Zelo to tell him I couldn't make it and caught a taxi to the hospital where Sehun was after hearing that he had suddenly collapsed while practicing. The drive was about 15 minutes which included me impatiently tapping my fingers on my phone. 

When I finally arrived I raced towards his room which was very secluded due to fans trying to find him. I got lost many times and finally found his room after a kind nurse showed me the way. 

I opened the door to find Sehun laying in a hospital bed crowded by all of the exo members and my uncle sitting by his bedside. I raced inside and crouched next to Sehun's bed. 

"Oppa! Are you ok?" His eyes fluttered open and he turned to face me and assure he was ok but I knew he was struggling. He opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him. "Don't talk, I can see you're in pain." 

He smiled and Kai informed me of what happened. "He'll be okay. He just overworked himself and will be out within a few days." I nodded. "Thanks for looking after him while I got here." 

"No problem, we'll leave you and Seokgu hyung alone with him, Bye." The 11 of them bowed and left. "Aish, Sehun-ah you should look after yourself better, look what happens when you don't." Seok gu ahjusshi scolded.

"Mianhae Hyung.." Sehun replied softly. "aish, what am I going to do with you. I knew I should've let you join SM." He slid down his chair and rubbed his temples. 

"It's fine, Hyung. It was my decision. You two should go get some rest, tomorrow you have to be there for practice, right? You can't let your boys down" He asked Seok Gu.

 "Right. Are you sure you'll be okay? Sehun just nodded. "Alright. Minji-ah you can stay here if you want, but dont forget to eat okay?" 

"Yes." He then left and it was just us two. "Oppa?" He turned to face me. "Will you be okay?" I asked. "You seem to be practicing all the time and I havent seen you at dinner for the past week." 

He weakly nodded, "I'll be fine as soon as you shoo so I can get some rest." I pouted. "You're so mean chasing away your own sister like that. I'm leaving." 

He laughed. "I'm kidding Minnie-ah, stay, please?" He did aegyo and I completely fell for it. "Fine, but you better wake me up for school."

I sat on the chair next to him. "Thank you. So mind telling me about you auditioning for SM?" He asked. "Oh yeah! I meant to tell you. Luhan suggested it. He even said I was better than he was." I smiled to myself.

"That's because Lulu hyung is a bad dancer." He snickered. "No he's not! He just as good as you or Kai." I argued. "Hush child, I was just kidding. Lulu hyung is a very good dancer, better than I am." 

"You're both great dancers in my eyes." I gazed up at him and smiled. "So does this mean you will audition?" He asked. "heck yeah"

"What catergory? Dancing? Singing? no, your a bad singer-"

"I am not!" 

"Whatever. What about rapping? No, thats my specialty." 

"You don't think I can be better than you?" I glared. "No, your voice is too high to rap for my liking." He commented. 

"It is not! I'll even prove it to you!" I challenged him. "Alright, prove it." He crossed his arms and stared intently. "Well?" 

"I haven't learnt how to rap yet.." My head dropped in despair but he just chuckled. "I'll teach you." 

"No thanks, I prefer to learn from someone else, and then I'll show you I can do it." I got off the chair and grabbed my things. "Bye oppa! Expect me to blow your mind." I winked and left.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I caught a bus back and walked from the bus stop to my house. As I approached my house I could see six blonde boys leaving the house and entering a van. Strange, always leaving in a van at night. One of which was rapping. I gasped, maybe he could teach me how to rap. He must be one of the members of Seokgu ahjusshi's new boy band. 

I ran towards the house hoping to ask but the van already left. "Minji-ah! Welcome back, I have dinner for you." Ahjusshi shouted from the door. My face lit up and I ran inside, I was absolutely famished. He brought me to the table and placed the food in front of me. 

He sat down next to me finishing off his food as well. "Ahjusshi.. Where's Yeojin? I haven't seen her in a while?"

"Ah, yes she on holiday and will be back in a couple of weeks." 

"Oh, and who was the member rapping outside? I heard them when they were leaving just then" I asked.

"Ah, Zelo-ah?"

"Zelo?" I gave a confused look. What a weird stage name. "Yes, he's a very good rapper, could be up with the big stars soon." 

"Wow, really? Do you think he could teach me to rap?" 

"Of course, ask him tomorrow yourself." 

"Tomorrow?" What does he mean tomorrow? I have school. "Yeah, I want you to come with me to help them practice"

I sprung up from my chair in excitement, "Really?!" I shouted. "Yes, now eat up you have to wake up early tomorrow if you want to be there on time. We leave at 7am." 


Hi there! Iv'e been gone a long time right :/ Sorry :c 

I hope you enjoyed this chap and subscribe, comment and upvote if you want, thankyouu! 

(for those who don't remember who Yeojin is it's the maid, im sorry ive forgotten to include her in the previous chapters)