Exo

Childhood Lovers

Junhong quickly ran away from me after making eye contact while I was left there stunned. 

"Minnie! What's taking so long" Ji Eun shouts at me 

"err, nothing"

I join her as we leave the ice-cream parlor. We then head towards the shops and basically go into every clothing store we could find, Ji Eun bought so much clothes ranging from sweaters, to skirts, to shoes to beanies. After entering about 10 shops she was wondering why I hadnt bought anything yet. 

"Minnie-ah, why havent you bought anything yet?"

"Hmmm, I just can't find anything that would look good on me" I replied. 

"Anything that would look good on you? Puh-lease. There is so much stuff that would look utterly amazing on you!" 

"You think so?" 

"I know so! Come on I'll prove it to you"

"wahh" 

She pulls my wrist and takes me to the nearest clothing shop we could find

"Now" She sits me down on a couch "Stay here and I'll choose some amazing clothes for you. Just you wait"

"Arasso" I chuckle. A few minutes later she comes back with this outfit.

 

 

"Minnie, I'm Back! Try these on" *Smile* "I'll wait for you here" 

I tried the clothes on and I have to admit Ji Eun has great taste.

"She should dress me all the time" I think to myself. I walk out of the change rooms and when she takes one glance at me her jaw dropped to the ground. 

"Oh My God Minnie you look stunning!" 

"Gomawo" *Smile* 

"Hehe, your welcome. You should buy it! It looks so gorgeous on you"

"Thanks, I guess I will" 

I bought the clothes and we shopped some more. It soon became late and I had to leave in time for dinner. 

"Ji Eun-ah I have to go home now"

"Okay, I'll take you there"

"Gomawo"

We get in her car and make our way to my house. When we arrive we are greeted by Yeo jin.

"Welcome back Minnie" 

"Thank you Yeo Jin" 

"ANNYEONG MINNIE!" Ji Eun shouts from her car. 

"ANNYEONG!" I shout back. 

Sehun and Ahjussi greet me and we have dinner. After dinner I take a shower and go straight to bed laying on it like a dead person and soon fall asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sunday comes and nothing interesting happens. Sehun takes me around Seoul to familiarize myself with the city again and we go to the smtown building so he can practice the dances with the rest of EXO and I can meet them. I walk into the dance studio and are greeted by 10 boys.

"Sehun welcome back!" One of the members shout out. 

"Annyeong. This is my dongsaeng Minji."

"Annyeonghaseyo! You may call me Minnie" I bow

"Annyeonghaseyo Minnie-ah" All 10 of them bow. One by one they introduce themselves.

"Annyeong Minnie, I am Suho"

"Chanyeol"

"D.O"

'Baekhyun"

"Kai"

"your oppa Sehun" 

"And we are EXO K" They say synchronized.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Xiumin"

"Kris"

"Lay"

"Chen"

"Tao"

"And we are EXO M" They also chant synchronzed. 

"Minnie as you know we will be debuting soon so we will be here most of the time and you are welcome to come by anytime you like" Baekhyun insists. 

"Arasso Baekhyun Oppa" 

"Keke, you called me oppa!"

"Should i not...?"

"no no, I like it when cute girls call me oppa" *eyesmile*

All of a sudden a boy comes running towards us and the rest of exo.

"AHHH GUYS I GOT STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR IT WAS SO SCARY WAHH!"

"Awww, it's okay Hyung" Sehun pats Luhans head. "Hyung meet my dongseang, Minji. Min ji meet Luhan Hyung."

"Annyeonghaseyo Minji" *bow*

"Annyeonghaseyo Luhan oppa, you may call me minnie instead" 

"arasso minnie" 

"Call me oppa too!" I think his name is Chanyeol shouts at me.

*giggle* "arasso"

 

"Come on guys lets practice now" One of the members say who I think is Xiumin. 

"Minnie why don't you watch us and tell us what you think?"

"Neh"

 

They began dancing and singing to a song of theirs called mama. It was just amazing! 

Baekhyun came up to me after the dancing panting.

"So-o, what did you think?" 

"I thought it was incredible!"

"really?"

"YEAH!"

"keke gomawo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with exo and getting to know them better. It began to become late and Sehun and I decided to return home.

"I am exhausted" I groan as I jump onto the couch, body taking up all the space.

"Not as much as me" Sehun says while taking a seat next to my feet.

"hmm I guess"

"So minnie, tomorrows your first day of school so you have to prepare all your stuff to be on time tomorrow morning"

*groan* "Do I have to??"

"yes."

"ok. I think I'm going to bed then."

"What about dinner?"

"......... not hungry"

"ok, sweet dreams Minnie"

I soon drifted off the sleep and began dreaming about exo and dancing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ahjussi Kang POV*

"They should be arriving any minute now" I say excitedly as I stare at the clock on the wall. 

"Who is?" Sehun asked confused.

"B.A.P! TS entertainments new rookie group, remember? I'm their manager now" I say very proudly. 

"oh, yeah, I remember now, Minnie's 'boyfriend' is in that group isn't he?" 

"Neh!" 

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it!" I shout running towards the door 

I open the door and standing at my doorstep are 6 blonde boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo Manager Kang" They greet me.

"Annyeong boys! Welcome to my home, please make yourself comfortable as dinner will be ready soon." They sit on the couch and start to watch M! countdown, as I head off towards the kitchen.

"SOMEDAY THAT'LL BE US!" Himchan shouts 

I laugh as I finish preparing dinner.

"They'll finally be able to debut soon! It's going to be great for them, finally able to show off their talent" *smile* "Dinner's ready!"

"woohoo!" I hear them cheer.

They all sit down at the table. I bring in the food and we begin to eat.

"KIMCHI!" Zelo exclaims 

"Gomawoyo Manager Kang!" They say happily as they munch the food 

*Smile* "No problem"

Sehun comes in and takes a seat and I hand him a bowl 

"Gomawoyo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we all finish eating Sehun heads off to bed and I tell the boys the good news.

"Starting from tomorrow we will be filming our own tv show 'Ta-dah it's B.A.P'"

"Woo!" *clap clap clap*

"You should get back to the dorm now and get a good nights rest for tomorrow!

'Neh!"

They head off towards the door and walk out

"Kamsahamnida" *bow* 

They head off to the dorm and I wave goodbye.

*End of POV*

 


Sorry it's been a while since i updated! I havent had a chance to finish writing since I dont get a lot of time on the laptop and can only write on my phone which doesnt let me continue writing u.u. But anyway, Merry belated Christmas!