School

Childhood Lovers

"Minnie-ah! Wake up it's time for school!!" Sehun shouts while shaking my body.

"5 more minutes omma" I shout back wacking his hands off me.

"omma... it's your oppa. Your going to be late"

*Groan* "whatever ahjussi"

"Ahjussi?! Aw minnie i'm not that old."

All of a sudden something soft hits me in the face.

"What was that for?"

"You wouldnt get up, besides it didnt hurt did it? keke. Now get up or your really going to be late"

*Groan* "a..ra...sso.." I shove my head back into my pillow unwilling to get up. 

"Here comes the water minnie!"

"water..?"

All of a sudden a cup of cold water is poured onto my face.

"What was that for?!" 

"I already told you, time for school!" 

"Arasso arasso, I'm getting up now"

"Neh, I'm heading off to the practice room now and ahjussi is going to ts entertainment so theres toast and packed lunch for you on the kitchen bench. Have fun on your first day!"

"Yeah yeah, I will." 

Sehun heads off while I get washed up and ready for school. I head down stairs and eat breakfast and head out the door to find Ji Eun waiting for me in her convertible.

*Beep beep* "C'mon Minnie lets go!"

"coming!" 

I ran off into her car and got in.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at school and all I could hear were screams by the gate.

"omo, my ears" I try to cover my ears to reduce the sound but the screams just seemed to get louder. "Is there something on today?!" I shout to Ji Eun. 

"Nope! It's just the kingkas of the school, a new rookie group of TS entertainment, B.A.P standing for Best. Absolute. Perfect. Bang Yongguk is so perfect! Come on lets take a closer look!" She shouts back. 

" I see, where have i heard that name before, TS entertainment..."

"DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?!" 

"No"

"OHH, OK. I MUST BE HEARING THINGS!"

Ji Eun drags me towards the school through the crowd of girls that block and push us by the gate as we try to get a look at them. All of a sudden I get knocked over and stumble over the crowd and fall onto one of the kingkas and we crashed onto the floor.

"Ouch" I rub my head in pain. 

"Ow, what was that?"

"omo, what did that girl just do? I can't believe she just fell on Kim Himchan. Oh My God." I head the fangirls murmur. 

I look towards the boy and the rest of his group, tall, blonde haired and 3 handsome faces. "Who are these people again?! maybe their angels~" The boy I fell onto then helps me up.

"Gomawo, sorry for falling onto you"

"It's alrig- Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"No..?"

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure I've seen you somewher- yah! you were the girl who dropped her phone because of a bug, was it, minhe?"

"Oh yeah, and its Minji, not Minhe"

"arasso. And you never called or texted me back!"

"Was I supposed to?" 

"I would of been nice."

"sorry." 

"That girl knows Himchan? What the hell, she has his number? Ugh I'm so jealous. Shes not even that pretty." The fangirls whisper to each other.

"Anyway, we should be going, but why don't you join us for lunch in the cafeteria?"

"uhh, sure bu-"

"Ok, cool, see you there"

The group headed off to class and the fangirls followed. 

"What was that about?" Ji Eun asked.

"Nothing really, I fell and he remembered that we met at the ice cream parlor and he asked me to eat lunch with them an-"

"EAT LUNCH ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

"y-yeah"

"DID YOU SAY YES?"

"I guess, but then he cut me off.."

"OMO WE HAVE TO EAT WITH THEM"

"Okay..."

 

"look at the time! Were going to be late!! Come on I'll take you to the office quickly so you get your timetable and I'll be off before I get yelled at by Mr Kim."

 

Ji Eun takes me to the office and hurries off to class while I recieve my timetable, a map and some other things. 

"Your first class is here" she explains as she points to the map "English with Mr Kim"

'Gamsahamnida"

I head off towards my classroom getting lost a few times in the process. I finally made it 10 minutes late to class.

 

"Today, class we will be learning about shakespear-"

*Knock knock* 

"Who's there?!" Some boy shouts while him and some classmates laugh. 

 

*Junhong's POV* 

"Ahahaha" There I was laughing my head off, oblivious to the person who had just come in. 

"Mr Choi Junhong. Do Not shout in my class." Mr Kim booms at me and glaring at the others laughing along with me making us silence.

"Sorry to interrupt"

"Oh, you must be the new student, please introduce yourself"

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Oh Minji and I've just tranferred here. Please treat me well." 

M-minji?! I look to up to see this new student and see her bow and she looks back up.

"Please take a seat next to Ji Eun by the window." 

"Neh"

I look at her in awe before accidently shouting to her from across the room. 

"M-Minnie?!" she glances up at me but quickly walks towards her seat.

"Mr Choi, I will not tell you again. DO NOT SHOUT IN MY CLASS!" 

"Neh.."

What's she doing here? 

*End Of POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class went by faster than I thought it would and before I knew it, it was already lunch.

"Minnie! Come on hurry up ppali! We're eating with B.A.P! Can you believe it Oh my God." 

"yeah yeah... I don't see the big hurry anyway"

"Seriously? Shall I say it again for you."

"N-"

"WE'RE EATING WITH THE KINGKA'S!! How could you not be excited"

"Minji! Over here" Himchan shouts at us while waving his arms like a mad man trying to catch my attention. 

"Minnie, channie is calling you" *Squeal*

"Channie..?"

"Kim HimChan,  you know... THE ONE THAT INVITED YOU TO EAT WITH THEM"

"Oh."

We headed towards himchan and the rest of B.A.P. 

"Annyeong Minji *smile* this is my group. Minji" Using his hand he points at me then to s one by one "Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae and.... Where's Zelo-ah? 

"I think he went to buy lunch today" one of the members who I think is called Daehyun replies. 

"Oh, well then he can introduce himself when he gets back."

"Who's your friend?" Yongguk asks then smiling at Ji Eun. 

"Oh, this is Ji Eun, my best friend" You reply noticing the way they stare into each others eye and you begin to visualize imaginary sparks around them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ji Eun" Yongguk bows and Ji Eun does the same seeming shy. 

 

~~~~~~~~

*Junhong's POV*

"Y.Y why is the queue for food so long today.." 

"Zelo-ah! Zelo oppa!" I hear some fangirls scream at me. Sometimes I wish they wouldnt, they're too loud sometimes and I guess you could say that I'm very shy around loud girls... actually all girls, except for family and Minnie who makes- I mean made me feel comfortable. I'm not sure how I feel about her anymore, after all she did leave me.. But it wasnt intentional, she HAD to go, but she still broke my heart.. I- I dont know anymore. 

"Junhong? Junhong-ah? Choi Junhong!"

"huh?" 

"What would you like Junhong?" *Smile* 

"Oh, sorry I seemed to be lost in my thoughts"

'Well who wouldnt be? Your going to be an idol soon!" 

"yeahh, Ahjumma, can I please have some kimchi and cherry tomato's please?" 

"Of course, anything for my little Junhong" she replies and smiles handing me my food. 

"Thank you ahjumma!" 

"Your welcome Junhong" 

 

Ahjumma was my auntie who works part time at my school canteen and always accepts special requests from me. I continue to walk towards my members and find Minnie and her best friend since childhood Ji Eun eating with them. I freeze in shock with my mouth wide open forming a "o" shape. 

"Zelo-ah!" Himchan shouts at me telling me to come introduce myself to the two girls. I gulp waiting for Minnie's reaction of me, her beautiful face looks up with innocent eyes and drops as her eyes fall onto me. 

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm so late but better late than never :) I hope you enjoyed this chap and thankyou for continuing reading ^-^ even though this story is going really slow