Shy Boy

Childhood Lovers

'Oh My God? Is it really him? B-but it cant be....' Lost in my thoughts I didn't know what to do, I was mesmorized by his angelic face and tall figure.

*Ji Eun's POV*

"Junhong-ah! Meet Minji and Ji Eun " 

"Annyeonghaseyo Junhong" I cheerfully introduced myself while bowing towards Junhong. "Yah, Minnie introduc-" I faced towards her noticing her shocked expression and the way she was shaking a bit. 'Minnie? Minnie?" *Poke* 

"W-what?" She asked, her voice breaking a bit. 

"Are you ok? You seem a bit... distracted"

'Y-yeah, I'm fine" she assured me giving a weak smile. 

"okay... Aren't you going to introduce yourself to Himchans friend?" 

"y-yea-"

"S-sorry guys I've got to go um.. practice... um.. dancing, yeah thats right, dancing. I-I'll see you later" Junhong said and quickly scurried away.

"Well that was weird.." 

"Uhh guys I think I'm going to go as well.. to the um.. bathroom. And maybe familiarize myself. I'll see you in class." she got up and headed off in the same direction as Junhong.

'Uh, okay?" 

*End of POV* 

As soon as I wasn't able to be seen from the others I ran towards Junhong who was walking as slow as a turtle not too far from me. 

'Junhong-ah! Wait up" I shouted at him recieving looks from other students and a few girls trailing behind him. He slowly turned around to see who had called and faced back in the direction he was heading, this time walking faster than before. "Junhong-ah!" I kept calling but he wouldn't turn back to face me instead powerwalking as fast as he could before going into a room shutting it behind him. I sighed. "I just wanted to talk.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minji-ah! Why don't you and Ji Eun join us at our favourite coffee shop?" Himchan asked on the way out of school with the rest of B.A.P behind him chatting away except for Junhong who was nowhere to be seen. 

"Uh, sure" 

"ok, great" He gave me a great big smile. "Let's go, its just around the corner" 

Ji Eun and I followed Himchan and B.A.P to the coffee shop, it was a cute little cafe on the corner of the block with pretty deco and plenty of space for us all to sit and chat. 

"Oh, boys! It's nice to see you again. Zelo is here already with a friend from Mokpo" 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma" they chorused and bowed to her. "Thank you, Ahjumma. We would also like you to meet our friends, Minji and Ji Eun. Minji recently moved to Seoul from Mokpo" 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma" We bowed

"Oh? Is that so? Well Minji and Ji Eun make yourselves comfortable and dont hesitate to ask me for anything that you need, arasso?" She gave us a pretty smile.

"Neh" I said giving her a smile.

"Junhong-ah! Where have you been. Dont ever leave Himchan hyungs side, ever again"  the childish Himchan whined and squeezed the life out of him. 

"Aigoo, hyung" Junhong complained and tried to pry Himchan off. When he was finally released he latched himself on to another boy, another blonde. 

"Jonguppie-ah! I missed you so much! mwah" He tried to kiss the poor boy who was struggling to get away from Himchan's tight grip.Then it hit me.

"J-Jongup?!" I was panicking, what was he doing here? 


HI! I'm so sorry I havent updated in ages and that this is short; been having writers block for this story but I'll try to update as much as I can. But the good news is that B.A.P RELEASED THERE FULL ALBUM AND TITLE SONG 1004 (ANGEL)! yaya. 

 

 

Btw I've started writing a new story for seventeen, a group that you probably havent heard of yet as they havent deubted. Please check it out/read it here, Thankyou :)