New Enemy, L

The Death Notebook (Hiatus)
Kai's POV
 
I was in class and then the bell rang
 
"Finally! How do you stand being in this place called..."
 
"School?" I said
 
"Yes, school! How do you stand this place!? It's so boring!" Joon yawned
 
I ignored him and just continued walking home. He really is annoying. He's like a stalker, just because I have the Death Note. I walked in my room and showed a website to him on my computer.
 
"Kira, the Savior. Is this about you?" Joon asked
 
"Yeah. They named me Kira, the Japanese word for killer. It doesn't sound good but, that's what they're naming me. Everybody thinks it's just unexplained murders but on the inside, they know that someone is passing judgement over them." I feel like I'm God now, I mean lots of people are like worshiping me!
 
"Huh?"
 
"This is how humans are. They like maintaining their reputation. In public, they are scared of supporting me because the politically correct answer is that killing is wrong, even if the person is evil, you can't kill them. But on the Internet, where they are anonymous, the support for Kira grows day by day. The innocent are cheering for Kira to kill of all evil, while the guilty has to run from an unknown enemy." God, for a grim reaper, he's stupid when it comes to the topic of humans. 
 
"I subscribed to the website and apparently there is going to be a live broadcast all over the world about Kira." I the T.V.
 
Author's POV
 
"I am Yukiteru Izawa, also known as L."
 
"The crime of murdering criminals is unforgivable and I will catch you, Kira!"
 
"He seems certain that he'll catch you," Joon thought out loud
 
"Kira, I can guess what you're thinking, but what you're doing is evil." Kai's fists tightened, 'Who the hell is he to say that I'm doing evil!'
 
And as if Yukiteru Izawa knew what Kai's reaction was, he smirked. Kai opened his notebook and wrote his name.
 
"It would've been fun if you were a little bit more smart." He laughed. "This is what happens if you cross me." 
 
20 seconds passed and Yukiteru Izawa fell out of his chair because of a heart attack. 'What? Can't speak now? Oh, wait, you're dead! HA!' Kai thought
 
Then the screen changed.
 
 
"I can't believe it. I had to test this just in case but I didn't think it was true. Kira, looks like you can kill without having to lift a finger and having to be there in person. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witness this happen. Kira, if you did kill "Yukiteru Izawa" on screen. You should know, he was a criminal, who was scheduled to be executed today. That was not me." L explained
 
"What?" Kai asked, not believing it.
 
"He was arrested secretly, so you wouldn't hear about him on T.V. or the Internet."
 
"Oh, he got you there," Joon said amused
 
"But I assure you, L exists and I am real. Now, try and kill me!"
 
"You bastard!" Kai couldn't kill him. He didn't know what L looked like or what his real name was.
 
"Come on, hurry up! Kill me!"
 
"What's the matter? Can't do it?" Few seconds passed. "Looks like there are certain people you can't kill. Thanks for the clue. As a reward, I'll tell you this isn't a live worldwide broadcast. We were planning to broadcast this in other places but there will be no need. I know you're in Seoul."
 
Joon laughed, "This L is pretty good."
 
"Your first kill was Jung Okumara. It meant that you were in Japan and that was your first experiment. We broadcasted it here, because of the population. I never thought this would go this smoothly. And lucky us, we found you. Looks like it won't be long before I sentence you to death, Kira. I'm curious why you're doing this. But, I guess that will have to wait until I catch you."
 
"Him... sentence me to death? I accept your challenge, L." Kai said
 
'It's a game. They have to find each other's identities and the first one that get's revealed is killed. Just as I thought, humans are interesting.' Joon smirked

I'm sorry for updating a little late but unfortunately, I still had homework from school to finish :(

Possible updates:
 
Sometimes next month (if I don't get bombarded by projects and a bunch of packets)
 
Winter break