Joon's Visit

The Death Notebook (Hiatus)
Joon's POV
 
Now this is totally amusing. A human is using this to get rid of evil. I should visit this human, Kai and learn more about him. I grew black leathery wings and jumped into the well. I teleported into Kai's room. He was sitting and he was writing names down in the Death Notebook.
 
"And why are you writing so many names down in your notebook?"
 
He was so surprised that he fell out of his chair when he saw me. Am I dirty or ugly or something? Oh wait, I'm a grim reaper, duh! Why am I so stupid?
 
"I didn't think that you would be surprised since that notebook was originally mine and made by me." I went to his notebook and a whole entire page was already filled with names. Ok, now if this was me, I would've just wrote done name down every time someone annoys me, but, dang! He wrote an entire page!
 
Then he stood up and looked at me confidently and smirked. Mwoh!? He dares to look at me like that!? I'm not some nerdy wimp trying to scare someone here and start a fight, ok!?
 
"Actually, I've been waiting for you." Huh? Since when did he wait for me? 
 
"And how would you know?" I asked
 
"You must be stupid for a grim reaper," he remarked. MWOH!? I'm not stupid!
 
Kai's POV
 
I have no idea why I suddenly had the courage to say a grim reaper was stupid. But, he did seem stupid, right? I mean the answer was so obvious. 
 
"You're a grim reaper, so makes sense why you would be the one that makes these obviously." I rolled my eyes
 
"You are an interesting human. You are the first one to write so many names in this."
 
"What are you doing here then?" I asked. I mean, who knows? He's probably trying to reap my soul out of me. Ok, that sounded nearly wrong because reap nearly sounds like . 
 
"Didn't you read number 4 in the instructions?" Wait, how many instructions are there?
 
"No."
 
"Well, read it dumb @$$." Joon rolled his eyes at me. Hey! I'm not stupid! I'm No.1 in my school! I opened the book and read it
4. The one who touches this will be able to hear and see the grim reaper who is the 
original owner of the notebook

"You see, this notebook originally belonged to me. And this, is the only connection between a grim reaper and a human." Joon picked up the apples and ate it. *nom* "This is really yummy." 

Joon's POV

These apples taste awesome! Don't blame me! The only food I ate was dead soul's heart and drank their blood. YUCK!!! I already tried it and it's horrible! And I've been starving for like a billion years because it tasted horrible and I never wanted to taste it again! :(

"So why was I chosen to get this?" I was still eating the apples so I pretended that I didn't hear him, besides these apples are tasty!

"Are you going to listen to me!?" 

"You weren't chosen. It just so happened that you got it when it dropped out from the Underworld." 

"Then why did you drop it in the first place?" This human talks too much.

"Cause I was bored." I replied.

"Bored?"

"Thing is that there isn't much that the grim reapers do these days. All we do is sit all day and complain about how boring it is in the Underworld. And if we write a name in our notebook, we'll get laughed at for "working so hard" even if we wrote just one name in it." I explained. I picked up the notebook. "You've already written so many names down, but why do it?"

"Because my life is boring too. What else, the world's been rotting too much. And those who are doing it deserve to die. I wondered what would happen if there was another person that picked it up. Would they do the same? No! Only I can and I will do it! I want people to know that I exist. That someone is judging those who are evil. Then, the world will change and it won't rot." Kai said firmly.

"Just as I thought, the human world is more amusing and interesting."


 Anneyong! I probably won't be able to update this whole entire week because I have a science project and it's like way too complicated

Hope you understand. Bye!