Police Meeting

The Death Notebook (Hiatus)
Author's POV
 
"We are here today for the case of the murders, ever since two weeks ago," said Kim Ji Soo  
 
(Kai's dad)
 
"Muderers? Isn't this person just helping us? I mean these were criminals who died." 
 
"Whether it's a criminal or not, it's still murder!" Ji Soo roared
 
"But, we have no evidence, all of them died of heart attacks. Unless they got shot or stabbed, then we had a lead!"
 
"Then I have no choice but to call L." said Ji Soo
 
The whole entire room fell dead silent. So silent you could've heard a pin drop.  Then everybody started whispering.
 
Then the person sitting next to J.Soo asked, "Um, who's L?" 
 
"Oh, I forgot that you're new, Sungjong," said Ji Soo. (Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, he's in this story) "L, is a legendary detective. But, nobody doesn't know his true identity at all neither what he looks like. He's the best one like Sherlock Holmes good almost. He hides in the shadows and he solved every case he was on and many strange cases, so I'm pretty sure he'll be able to solve this one." J.Soo explained. 
 
"But I heard that this, "L" is arrogant and will only take on cases that he is personally interested in!" 
 
"He's right! Besides, we don't know how to contact him!" 
 
Then a new voice spoke out, "He is already on it." The stranger was wearing a huge trench coat and a huge hat so they couldn't see what he looked like. "L already has started his investigation on it."
 
Everybody started whispering again. "Who is that?" Sungjong asked.
 
"The only known person who knows L and can contact him. Nobody knows his true identity as well." Ji Soo replied
 
"Quiet, gentlemen. I will let L talk to you now." He took out a computer and opened it. Then a voice came over the speakers
 
 
"Greetings to you all. I'm L. We are facing a notorious mass murder that is unforgivable. And I need everybody who chooses to help on this case, their full cooperation. And for the people who don't want to help, get out." Nobody left.
 
"Looks like nobody left. Well, thank you." They all shivered at his voice. It was filled with sarcasm and coldness like he knew that they were going to die or something. 
 
"There is a strong possibility that they're Korean. So, we're gonna make sure they're not hiding in Korea." J. Soo was about to open his mouth until L interrupted him. "The reason I know, is that all the murders were mostly in Korea than other places. And I will arrange a direct confrontation this night at 8 o'clock."
 
"A direct confrontation?"
 
"Yes, it will confirm whether or not this culprit is in Korea. And also how he kills."  L explained.

L is smart. How do you think he's gonna confront the person who did it?

Watch out Kai!

Possible update: During Thanksgiving Break