♛ Chapter 7 : Detention ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

All the girls look at the person who shouts. And Yu Ki pretends to do her hair other than wanting to slap Ha Na.

"Hai, Jong In sshi" Min Young suddenly let her tense feeling became friendly.

"We're just wanna make friends with the new girl" Ara lied. Then Kai put his sight on Ha Na who was leaning on the wall.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Ha Na nods. "Right, let me take you to your class." Kai suggested .

While the rest were faking smiles. "Oh, thank you" Ha Na replied as she move away from the wall. Kai then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and those girls were dropping their jaws. "aah" Ha Na whines in pain. "Are you hurt?" Kai asked. Ha Na just stay quiet. Without hesitation, Kai took her to the school's clinic.

The doctor then check if Ha Na's okay. "She's fine" the doctor said. "No bone fractures or anything just normal pains." He explains more. The nurse rub an ointment on Ha Na's shoulder. After everything is done, Kai took Ha Na to her Maths class and she's already late. Kai then went somewhere else. 

Ha Na sat on her spot next to Kris. Kris feel suspicious on why she's late. "Yah, what happened?" Kris asked while hitting her wounded shoulder. "aah" Ha Na whined silently. "Nothing." She replied. 

"Hand in your homeworks class!" Mrs Song announced. 

"!" Ha Na cursed. Kris then smirked "hmph". "I forgot to complete my maths" Ha Na said to herself. 

"To those who didn't pass up their homeworks please take this detention slip later by the end of this lesson" Mrs Song said.

"Aish...I never been to a detention before" Ha Na talked to herself again. 

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it" Kris replied her.

Ha Na looked up and replied "Why would I?". Kris ignored her. 

By the end of the lesson, Ha Na went to the teacher's desk and ask Mrs Song for the detention slip. "Oh, you too?" she said. Ha Na nods and then tell her the reason why she didn't pass up her homework but it was no use. She still have to go for detention.

Soon, it was already the end of the school hours. She waited for Eun Sul and Dallen at the hallway. "Oh, Ha Na yah!" Dallen shouted while waving at her. Ha Na waved back. Ha Na approach to them quickly and told them that she had to go for detention. Eun Sul gave Ha Na and unbelievable look. Then Ha Na went to her detention class.

As she opened the door, she was surprised to see the Kingkas were inside too! 

"Oh, Ha Na , Ha Na" Chanyeol annouced to them all. Then all of them were shocked to see her in the detention room except for Kris. He was sitting calmly while paying attention on his reflection on his phone. Then, Coach Kang came in and Ha Na sit beside a wall. "Why is it always the 12 of you" the coach complained while holding a stick rod. "oh, you're here too" said the coach realizing that there is an extra person in the room. 

"Do you guys have anything else to do?" He asked. No one answered him. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen were throwing paper balls and paper plane to each other. Kai was trolling D.O and Tao. While the rest were talking. It was chaos! 

"YAH! CAN U GUYS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION?!" the coach shouted then hit his rod onto the desk many times.

Everyone went silent and focus on him. "since you guys have nothing to do, let me announce something to you" He continued. 

"There will be an upcoming sports event next week and I know most of you here are really good." He announced. "The sports event are between houses (team)" 

"You all know which house you belong right?" He said. Ha Na raised her hand and asked "I don't really know which house am i in." 

Coach Kang then look through the papers that he brought. "I forgot. You're the new student right." He said.

"Yea.." She replied.

"Everyone who participate in the events are divded to 4 teams/houses" He explains.

"Red House, Blue House, Yellow House and Green House." He explain into details.

"I talked to you the other day if you could join the athelete team so what do you say?" He continued.

"Okay! I'll join " Ha Na agreed. 

"Since you're good at running especially 100m why don't you just join the track and field team" The coach suggested.

"That sounds great!" Ha Na said. 

"Ahh, looks like Kris will have a trainning partner" The coach said while ticking Ha Na's name. "We'll start trainning tomorrow" He said again.

Time flies so fast and they ended their detention time. "See you guys tonight!" Said Tao as he made his way out of the room. Then everyone went away except for Ha Na and Kris. 

"Kris, borrow me your phone" Ha Na said.

"What for?" Kris replied.

"Just pass it to me" Ha Na coerce childishly. Kris ogled his eyes  and pass his phone to her. 

Ha Na then dialed her number and then took out her phone and saved his number. She then returned his phone. They went separate ways and Ha Na got back to her dorm.

"You're back" Eun Sul cheered.

"Hey, I'll wash first!" Ha Na said and got into the bathroom.

"What has got into her?" Eun Sul said to herself.

Then minutes later, Ha Na went out of the bathroom and started finding clothes to wear. 

"Yah, are you going somewhere?" Eun Sul asked. 

"yea, and don't wait for me. I think i'm going to be late" Ha Na said while searching her clothes.

"Where?" Eun Sul asked.

"Idk, the Kingkas invite me over to their hangouts" Ha Na said.

"WHAT?!" Eun Sul said suprisingly.

"yea and Kris is going to pick me so i gotta hurry up" Ha Na said as she took out a cute large white T shirt and turqoise shorts.

"are you serious?" Eun Sul asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Ha Na answered.

"Wow! that's awesome!" Eun Sul cheered for her roomate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: There you go...hahahha sorry i didn't update yesterday..i was busy cause yea my dad's birthday whatever xD make sure to subscribe hehhehe~~ ^^