♚ Chapter 33: Amusing!-NOT ♚

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Kris POV

I drive back to my parent’s house and the butler’s face expression told me that something unpleasant is going to happen. He leads me to father’s office.

As we entered, dad was sitting facing his computer screen. On his table, there are telephone, paper, newspaper , his paperwork folder and etc. He doesn’t look happy. He then glanced at me with his stern look. He ordered the butler to go out.

“I received a phone call from school.” He said. “Why were you suspended from school” He asked.

I didn’t reply. “I said, WHY WERE YOU SUSPENDED?” He repeats with his harsh voice. “I was-” as I was about to reply he bangs the table but I didn’t flinch a bit.

Mom then came to join us. She stands near dad.

Dad then turns his monitor to me. It reveals our local news website which had ‘Kris Wu Yi Fan HAD BEEN SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL!?’ typed bold and with a large font.

“At first I thought it was just some people trying to make your image bad” Dad speaks. “But this video explains everything” He added.

Dad plays the video source from youtube and it shows a news edition that explains what exactly happened.

“Omo…paused” Mom said and dad paused. “Isn’t that Ha Na?” She says pointing at her while she’s sitting next to Kai. Then the video resumes. It shows parts of my fighting scenes and how Ha Na defends Kai.

“See, you never listen” mom said as the video finishes. “When did he ever listens to us?” dad agrees.

 “Because of her, you’re willing to beat up your friend and get suspended?” Dad argued

“It’s worth it” I said.

“What did you say?” Mom interrupts. I feel suffocated in this room so left without saying anything. I went to my old room and throw myself on bed.

 I let loose my tie and ed the top three buttons of my uniform. I tossed to the left side and saw a box. I forgot what I put inside so I take as I sit on my bed.

I opened the lid and then the nostalgia struck me. I found photographs of me and Ara when we were babies. Then our 5th  grade  class photo, we were standing next to each other.

I was so happy back then.

Next I found a picture of us hugging filled with happiness in 9th grade at the school’s flower garden. After I’ve been reminiscing I flipped the photograph.

Then I found messages behind some of them. Promises we made when were kids… I still remember I told Ara that we would be marrying each other when we grow up that was when I was 8 years old. I laughed at myself.

Then, I saw the friendship bracelet that she gave me and I thought it was so girlish. Next I get a hold of a small capsule; it holds two folded small papers. I wrote promises with her and we keep it in this capsule… I suppose to bury it so it will come true but I never believe in such things.

“Maybe mom was right…I should learn to love someone who loves me….” I said to myself. But the thought of Ha Na makes me love her even more….

I felt extremely tired and fall asleep while holding the photographs.

 

Ha Na’s POV

I dropped by the cafeteria to buy a porridge. Then I made my way to the clinic. I pushed the door open and asked where Kai had been taken to. Then another nurse came to direct me to his bed. Kai was asleep.

 I then sat to where he’s facing after I placed the porridge on the provided desk. I hold both his hands and asked him to wake up with a voice that I never knew I’m capable of. It sounds velvety smooth.

“Ji Sh—Shin ah…” Kai’s voice trembles with his eyes still shut.

I then feel strangely uneasy on my left hand. Kai clutches his hands on mine slightly with his nails prick upon my skin. I shook his body and then he shuddered as he saw me. His head was dripping sweat, cold sweat as he woke up from a nightmare.

“Kai, it’s me, Ha Na” I pull my left hand and saw marks from his fingernails. Sooner, the marks became red and slowly turn purple. Kai returned to his consciousness.

“Ha Na…” He glanced at my hand. “I’m so sorry…really…I didn’t mean to hurt you” He gasps and apologizes as he slowly begin to sit.

“Nevermind” I smiled “It’ll go away” I said as I wipe the marks. “Anyway, I bought you food” I told him and I took the container filled with porridge out from the plastic.

“Wah….” Kai smiled happily and stared at the porridge.

I hold it out to him. “There…nice and warm” I said. He then look in my eyes and pouted playfully.

“What?” I grinned sort of about to laugh. He bites his lower lip and let his lower lip passed his teeth ily.

‘DAMN IT WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE!!!!’ ‘OH SHOOT WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME’ I felt like my heart is about to plunge out when I realized that he’s a dark beauty.

“Can you ah..haha…feed me” Kai said shyly while rubbing the back of his head.

“What? I can’t hear you”

“Errr…I want you to feed me” He said as he look down.

“haihhh…” I sighed. He then glared at me. “Please?” He begged with his teeth gritted together.

“Okay okay…” I agreed.

I then shoved the spoon full of porridge into his mouth. As I was about to feed him another spoon, I begin to giggle.

“Wae??” He asked.

“Wait” I put down the porridge then took my phone out and then clicked the camera button. “Don’t move” I ordered and he follows. “Wow, you look 100 times darker on the screen” I teased then I snap the picture.

“Yah…because it’s HD okay” He replied. I let out another giggle.

“Would you tell me what’s so funny??” He desperately asked. I smiled and then I tapped my own upper lip.  “You got something there” a stain from the porridge.

“TSK! And you took a picture without telling me why…aishh jinjja” He laughed. He then his upper lips while he blinked his eyes.

‘DAMN YOU KAI! I FEEL LIKE I WANTED TO EXPLODE’  ‘CALM DOWN’

“Is there any more?” He asked.

“No…nothing…you’re good” I answered.

Later, I finished feeding him and then I asked him to wipe his mouth with a tissue and not to it.

“Why? Problem?” he smirks at the idea of not his lips.

“It’s disgusting” I shook my head. He grimaced. I then put the leftover filled container back inside the plastic and tie a knot to it. I help Kai to lay back down a few minutes after he eaten.

“Thank you” He said while I stood up and about to leave. “Of course” I replied as he winked on me.

“Why are you so ridiculous?” I whisper to myself. “I heard you” He said. “I do wish you’d stay a little longer but you have your own life, I have mine….” He mumbled.

“I wished too…but I had to join my brother” I replied. “So…see ya” I waved. “Bye”

I then walked back to the hallway and then from a far I could make faces of Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao walking my way. We then meet each other.

“Hey! You visited kai?” Sehun stated. “Yea and I’ve fed him” I told them.

“Whoa, I wish I could be Kai so I could be fed too” Chanyeol joked. I slightly punched his chest.

“Tsk, btw have u guys seen Kris?” I asked.

“He texted me that his father called him and he had to go home this morning” Tao answered.

“ahh…” I said. I felt like texting him and asking him of how he’s been doing. But no, I feel scared to even give him a text message.

 “Hey, we’re going” Sehun said. “Okay” I waved them goodbye.

As soon as I reached the school’s main gate, I called Vincent to pick me up and told him where I’m at. Then, there’s a white car stopped infront of me. I could see Vincent is the one sitting on the driver seat. I enter the shotgun and then greeted him.

“I was expecting you to pick me with a cab” I said sarcastically. “Never knew that you rented a car” I chuckled.

“Pathetic…puh-lease this is my car and it’s not a rented car” He explains with hand gestures as he drive

“Seriously???” I replied.

“Duhh” was all he could answer.

He wore and inner tight white shirt and then a button-up shirt act as a coat to his tight shirt with a plain black lace that fits his neck perfectly. He also wore a cream colored knee-length jeans plus a pair of polka-dots men sneakers.

I sniffed. “Did you wear a girl’s perfume?” I asked.

“Oh um..no..no I did not” He stammered. “I think it’s because of the detergent” He excused

“Yikes…so where are we heading to?” I asked.

“We’re going….somewhere fun” He smiled at me and gaze back at the road.

We then stopped at a very long traffic jam. “Oh come on…really?!” Vincent whined.

‘honk honk’

‘peep peep’

‘beeeeep’

He then catches a glimpse of my hand. Then suddenly turn back his glance on my hand. “Hey, what happened to your hand?” He asked in concern.

“Nah, Kai accidentally clutches it” I replied as if nothing ever happened. “That’s odd, how could he possibly accidentally claw your hand?”

“He was having a nightmare somehow and I was waking him” I clarify.

“Oh”

“So, how’s work?” I asked trying not to laugh.

“Yea…THAT…where did I stopped on the phone…” He thinks.

“First is that u complained about communication problem” I reminded him.

“Ahh yess, second, I had to attend to a tuition class that teaches basic Korean RIGHT after I came back from work” He complained.

“Third, since I’ve started working, i’ve been really busy to see my cute little sister so I had to make a time to see you” He said as he ruffles my hair.

“Hey hey hey not the hair! You’re making it messier!” I grouched. I the radio and girl’s generation Gee is playing.

“Ew what song is this?” Vincent then changed another station and then another and another. “Don’t they have English channel?” Vincent complained.

We were slowly driving in the traffic. Finally, he’s got his English channel on the radio. The song Just Dance by Lady Gaga is playing. We sing along to the songs we knew until we passed over the traffic congestion.

“Finally I could drive smoothly” Vincent praised.

 

Later, we arrived at the Amusement Park. I glared at Vincent.

“Really, Vince… an amusement park?” I questioned. “You call this a fun place…this is the lamest park I’ve ever been. It never changed since I was little” I argued

“You complained too much. Let’s see what you may say when we get in” He replied. We both got out of the car and he wore his sunglasses on. Vincent appearance seeks many attentions from well mostly young girls, girls around my age.

We got in and then we tried the roller coaster.

“Vince, you sure you wanted to ride on this?” I asked. “Well, of course” he replied. “But I don’t” feeling a little bit uneasy while sitting on the deck. “This is going to be fun” Vincent grinned. “Are you being sarcastic?” I asked. Then suddenly, the roller coaster begins to move slowly until it reaches upward at the highest point and then it stopped.

“VINCE….I don’t like this feeling” I look at him and he was smiling slyly. “Calm down” He cheers and then he grabbed my hands. I was shaking nervously.

Without any warning, the roller coaster dives down real fast and then the next thing I knew was before I close my eyes, we were all upside down. I was hiding my face onto his shoulder.

Then it finally stops.

“That was fun aye” Vincent laughed. “FUN?! I was experiencing a near death situation!” I shrieked. But deep inside my heart it does feel good to get scared.

My walk became wobbly and I nearly fall when Vincent caught me.

We were walking by some other booth as well, never really cross our minds to try the games.

Time flies so fast and we realized that it’s already 7pm. We stopped by to get ourselves some slushies. Mine was blue and Vincent’s green.

 As we were walking I saw a girl whom I felt like I knew her although I only saw her back side. She was holding a pink cotton candy and laughing with someone with her. We’re getting closer towards her. When suddenly the crowd became lesser and lesser, I could see a clear view of them.

I gasp and that jealousy feel stings as we both pass them by in slow motion. I didn’t expect them to notice me and my brother. But then suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my arm. My heart thumps but I had no choice to be turned.

Kris and I looked at each other and there’s a pause moment until Ara spoke.

“YOU!” she exclaimed. “Why do you always have to ruin my perfect moments?” She argued.

“Kris let go off me” I struggled my arm from his tough grip. Vincent then cuts in the way.

“Hey hey hey, that’s not cool man” Vincent said. “Let go off my sister you son of a-“

“Kris ah…” Vincent couldn’t finish his words as Ara shook Kris’s hand.

“Don’t go” Kris said to me.

Vincent then understands our situation and he drags along Ara with him to avoid distraction. Kris then pulls me and our body slammed together. He hugged me and I couldn’t think of anything but to eventually let him embrace me. I hate to admit it but I really miss him so much. I slowly reached my hand to his back and then welcomed his hug. We were so oblivious to our surroundings. He begins to slowly caress the back of my head. My head were pressed on his chest and I heard his heart beating fast rhythmically.

Unexpectedly…