♛ Chapter 13: Running Practice ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Kris' POV

 

At this point, everyone was in silence thinking about which place we should be hanging out next time. They've made enough trouble in public. Like last time, fighting other students from other school in the night club and caused a terrible mess. Not just that. It's quite a lot. I wouldn't want those things to happen again. 

 

"Guys, let's just hang out at my place" I suggested.

 

"Wah, why so suddenly?" Tao asked.

 

“Just something” I replied.

 

"Ah… that would be awesome" said Baekhyun with an excited smile on his face.

 

Everyone agrees.

 

“Good Morning class” Mrs Jang enters. We all went back to our seats as the whole class greeted her back.

 

We resume our lessons as usual until we hit 3.45pm since that’s the usual schedule.

 

Me and the rest then gathered infront of the school’s main gate.

 

“ahh..alright hahaha see you tomorrow”- Suho as he leaves us.

 

“I’m going back to my dorm” said Xiumin. “Anneong~” he waved and walk his way back.

 

Suddenly, Ara ran over my and grabbed my arm.

 

“Oppa, can u send me home today?”  She asked while swinging my arms.

 

“yah, what happened to your driver?” I asked. “Alright Kris, we’ll leave you for now” said Kai then he patted my shoulder.

 

“Hyung, don’t forget we have practice later on” Sehun reminded. And then all of them left the scene. 

 

“I only have one driver you know that right” She asked me.

 

“So?” I replied without even looking at her.

 

“He had to pick up my dad for a meeting” She said. I turned to look at her and then ogled my eyes to the other side. I took out my car keys and click the unlock button.

 

“yay! That’s why I love you so much” she hugged my arms tightly.

 

So then I sent her back home. As I arrived, she gets out of my car. I pull my window down and say goodbye to her.

 

“Aren’t you staying?” She asked.
“What for?”  I asked.
“Dinner? Or Tea perhaps?” She offered.

 

“Nah…someday” I said. Then I drive away from her house. I looked at the rear-view mirror and saw that she’s pretty pissed off.

 

Just then, I arrived to school again. I made my way down the hallway and then into the Men’s Locker Room. I changed my uniform and then assemble with the rest in the gym.

 

“Are u all here?” asked our coach, Mr. Kang. Everyone replied yes. “We’ve got another three new members today” He announced. It’s pretty obvious that they are standing next to him.

 

“Min Young, Yuki and Yoo Nah” he proceeds his announcement. I then walk towards Ha Na who’s looking so lonely.

 

“Hey” I greeted her.

 

“Hey” she replied back while focusing what the coach is saying.

 

“Okay team, let’s go to the running track” Mr. Kang clapped his hand.  

 

While walking to the running track,

 

“Are you okay?” I asked Ha Na as I was walking next to her.

 

“eh, hahha yea I’m alright” She smiled. She’s not being like herself lately.

 

*whistle* “Okay now let’s warm up a little bit before we start” Mr. Kang instruct. “1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, repeat” as he asked us to do a normal warm up. “Partner up quickly..we don’t have much time” He ordered.

 

We break our line and search for our partners. I walked up to Ha Na and she’s practicing her steps.

 

“are you ready?” she asked.

 

“ready? Huh what?” I looked puzzled.

 

“We’re going to run 100m later…are you even listening just now?” She asked.

 

“ah…that…of course!” I raced my voice.

 

“Well goodluck then” She let out a sly smile.

 

*whistles* “Line up here with your partners” he ordered. “Don’t cross the white line” He added. He then walk to the finishing line.

 

We were lining up at the second last row. So we waited.

 

“Hey, did you know that our hanging place was busted?” I asked her.

 

“What? Really?!!” she was shocked for a little while.

 

“yea, it was on the article this morning” I told her

 

“How did that happened?” she asked looking innocent.

 

“Who were you guys with last night?” I asked

 

“Last night..um..Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun…ah” she said silently. “Kyung!”

 

“Mhm…Kyung” I said.

 

“what’s wrong with Kyung?” she asked in curiousity.

 

“Do u know that he’s belongs to the newspaper club?”

 

“umm yea..” she said.

 

“How do u even know?” I asked back

 

“You just told me heee~” she said sarcastically.

 

“Yah, I’m not joking here” I laughed.

 

“Look at what we have here” said Min Young. “ah~ I wonder if Ara founds out about this” Min Young threatened Ha Na.

 

“Enough” I asked her to stop.

 

*whistle 2x*

 

We both then just realized that it’s our turn. We get ready on the starting line. The coach then signaled ‘1 2 3’ with his finger. He blew his whistle and then we both starts running.

 

“Kris hwaiting!” said the girl who was watching us.

 

Then we got to the finishing line. “Ha Na-15.67 seconds” Mr. Kang stated as the team’s leader recorded it down. “Kris-15.70 seconds”

 

“YAY! I WON!” she cheered.

 

“What? It was only .03 milliseconds gap” I said

 

“but still I won” Ha Na said.

 

“who’s next?” asked the coach. “Yuki and Yoo nah” replied the team’s leader, Gary.

 

After Yuki and Yoo Na ran, Min Young left over without partner. “Can somebody partner up with her? So that she can challenge with?” Mr. Kang asked.

 

“Me” Ha Na volunteered.

 

“Ah, Ha Na, extra point to you and it will be on the report card” He said. Ha Na stand by at the starting point with Min Young while I was watching them beside our coach.

 

“READY, SET, GO!” the coach shouted. Mr. Kang then put his sight onto the stopwatch.

 

Just then, I saw something weird going on with them two. Min Young’s leg keeps on troubling Ha Na’s leg. Not long after they both tumbled down. I ran over to see if Ha Na’s alright. Then our Coach blew his whistle indicating that this practice is over for the day.


AN : Sorry guys..  i was sleepy whn i updated this chap tht's y the sentences are so weird and the story didn't go the way i planned~ anyways SHOUT OUT TO ARA'S HATERS~ haha comment below about anything..besides u can ask questions too ^^