♛ Chapter 20 : Unexpected ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Ha Na's POV

"are you hungry?" he asked me randomly. I shook my head with my eyes narrowed. Then suddenly, my stomach is being so naughty and made a sound of a dying walrus.

"seems like you're hungry" he said. "follow me" he said and immediately grabbed my hand. He took me to a fast food restaurant and then he ordered 2plates of pastas and also cokes. 

"don't worry, i'll treat you" he said.

"you sure?" i asked.

"mhmm.." he confirmed.

"So tell me, what were you doing here?" he asked after he took a sip on his coke.

"I was with my friends and we were watching a movie" I said. "Unfortunately, the cinema was too crowded and i lost track of them" I said.

"wow, they must be really worried about you right now" He answered.

"Like daa~ who are you anyway?" I asked on the spot.

"Forgive me for being rude by not introducing myself." He said. "well, go on" I replied.

"I'm Taemin, Lee Tae Min" He talked back. "And you are?" He added.

"Kim Ha Na" I replied. "Nice name" he said. 

"Say you lost your friend while you wanted to get out of the cinema?" -Tae Min he talked like he did not believed what i just said.

"yeap~"-Me

"Well why don't you just call them?" he said offering his phone. 

"About that....I saved their numbers in my phone and i don't actually memorize their numbers" I faked a laugh and this made him think that i'm actually lying.

"Pity. Hey why don't you try to make a message by writting it on a paper and paste it on the message board" He suggested and pointed to a large notice board that indicates a message board. "The papers, pens and pin will be provided" He continued.

"So you think it's gonna work?" I asked with one of my eyebrows lifted. "Why don't you give it a go?" Taemin asked. "Alright" I agreed.


Kris' POV

-Meanwhile-

"Thank god i'm still alive!!!" Tao blurted as we all went out from the crowded  cinema. Xiumin then decided to go to the usual bar where we always hangout before. 

"Sounds great" D.O agreed.

"Yea, i miss that place already" said Lay. 

We then made our way to the main entrance a.k.a the main exit and we gathered there. Just then, we finally realize that Ha Na went missing. 

"Has anyone seen Ha Na?" Kai asked. 

"I thought she was with you" Chen said as he pointed to Sehun. Sehun then narrowed his eyes.

"If she's with me how come she's not here?" He replied sarcastically. And then, Suho had a brilliant idea. *thun Thun THun*

"why don't we just split into two people and search for her?" said Suho. 

"What?! you're expect us to search for her in this massive place?" Tao said. "Impossible" he continued.

"He's made a got point..." Baekhyun said. "i've got a better solution" I said. Everyone replied 'what'

"Let me just call her" I replied.  you guys are so stupid. "oh yeaa" Sehun cheered.

I dialled her number and then i've waited for a minute still no one answer. "So?" Chanyeol asked. I smiled and asked them to patienly waiting. Then finally someone pick up the phone.

"Yah Ha Na ssi! Where did you go? you know how stressed we are right now?! come bring your down to the main exit NOW" I said madly. Everyone was staring at me. 

"I'm sorry who is this?" said the person on the phone. "What do you mean who is this??!" I replied. Then i checked the number and immediately hung up. 

"Oh ..guys..it's a wrong number" I said while letting out a sly smile. Everyone burst out their termendous laughter. "ya ya ya...you think its funny huh?" I said. Tao, Sehun and Kai laughed the hardest.

"How's the person sound like..the one on the phone?" Baekhyun asked. "An old lady" I replied directly. They laughed even harder. Xiumin laughed until he cried and then Tao and Kai were clapping their hands while Tao was laughing at Kai's shoulder.

"Calm down guys, i'm dialling her now..." I said while holding my phone near my ear. "Make sure it's a right number" Luhan teased. "Ya it's her! SEEE" I showed him her number plus her picture is on. "chill, i was just kidding"  Everyone suddenly became real quiet and then all i can hear from my cell is just 'Hello~ i'm quite busy for a while please leave a message-' I immediately hung it up.

"We've got no choice...let's just follow what Suho said earlier" I told them. We all split and as usual i'm always with Tao while the others are with their chosen partners. So we went to the second floor boutique and asked if they saw Ha Na. how are they suppose to know? I showed them her picture. Majority of the answers we got is 'No'.


Ha Na's POV

"Aaa! I almost got it! curse you baby doll" I said. We were playing this machine which you can control and pick your own doll. I slammed my hand on the controller pad. 

"hahaha" Taemin laughed. "Here, let me help" He then grabbed the controller. "Which one do you want?" He asked. "a white teddy bear nearby that creepy baby doll." I replied as i pointed on the glass. He focused his view on that fluffy teddy and then then he manage to drab it using the controller and then dropped it to the hole where you can take it.

"yay! Thankyou so much" I said to him. He smiled widely "No problem!" . We then continued playing some more games that are provided in the arcade. We even tried the dancing machine. We dance and dance and dance... and we don't care who's watching and at last i beat him by 10points! 

Next, as we went out from the arcade, we saw another message board nearby the entrance. So i decided to write another message and hoping any one of them will come and find me. "where are we going next?" I asked. "hmm let me take you to the top of this building" he said. "Oh wait let me just write it here first" i answered.

Then we took the staircase since it was only one storey ahead. We then got on top of the building. From here, i could see the stars and the dark skies. I inhale the fresh air heavily and then exhale. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the skies and also the cities. 

"So you think they will find you?" Taemin asked.

"yes! because i believe that he will come and find me" I replied although i'm not sure.

"He?" Taemin asked. "someone you don't know" I said sarcastically.

"Your boyfriend?" He assumed. "not that he knows.." i said. "I mean ..no hahhaha peace~" fake a laugh.

"So this Kris guy... you like him do ya?" he suddenly asked me this question. I blushed. omg why am i blushing this is sooo embarrassing.  "Sort of..but me and him will never happen" I replied. 

"Why not?" he looks confused. "Come on, you're beautiful and you can make guys feel dreamy about you" he added. "everyone at school assumed that he's already got a girlfriend name Ara and i also heard that they are going to get engage after they graduate" i explained. 

"so what about you? do you have girlfriend?" i changed the topic.

"for now...i do, you" he lauged playfully. "huh.." i replied. "just kidding" he said. 

"So back in your case, why don't you just tell him directly that you like him?" -Taemin

"umm because" i hesitate. "I'm scared...and i'm not sure if we feel the same way..who knows if he's just playing with me like a toy" I replied.

"You know..you can't do anything if you're scared" he said. Then he walks closer to me and lean his face closer to mine. 


AN : Sup~ i'm gonna look like a panda tomorrow morning xD anyways i want a scene request from you reader on anyone in this fic especially Exo12, EunSul & Dallen with Ha Na  ... and feel free to comment what are your scene requests are..if i agree, i'll try to plot it down~~ forgive me for some of the messy sentences in this story because i write what i think and i direct translate stuff xD