♛ Chapter 19: Lost ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Ha Na's POV

He came towards us and was panting heavily. He then grabbed Kai's shoulder. 

"Kai yah, can i borrow a dollar?" as he sat down on the chair. Me and Kai sighed silently and then Kai took out his wallet and lend Kris a dollar. 

"Thank you" Kris then ran towards the nearest stall and bought himself a drink. He headed back to our seat. 

"So what were you guys talking about?" He looked at me and then turned his sight to Kai.

thank god he didn't realize my eyes because it's still wet...

"Nothing we're just betting on who's gonna win this tournament" Kai excused "Right?" he laughed and tugged my shoulder.

"Ahaha yea.." I agreed although it was a lie.

"So who do you think is gonna win?" Kris asked as he gulped his drink.

"Sunny high!" I shouted. Kris almost spill out his drink from his mouth. Kai laughed and so do i.

"bahahahha did you see that?" I asked Kai. "hahaha yea!" Kai nodded then clapped his hand while laughing.

"Come on..i was just kidding" I said. " of course you guys are gonna win since you're playing this time" I continued. Kris ogled his eyes while smirking at us. 

"Kris, let's go~" said someone whom i assume Kris' teammate. 

"Oh okay!" Kris replied. He immediately stood up and then ran back to the Court.

"Oh wow, i didn't see that coming" Kai said. 

"I know right..i thought he was about to beat you or something" I agreed.

"Hahaha...so you feel better now?" Kai smiled. "I guess so" i replied.

"Well, alright.. let's go back to the court" Kai suggested. "Yes sir!" I answered.

We went back and then i sat on my previous seat but with Kai beside me. Then the refree blow his whistle and the 2nd half a.k.a the final round started. The opponent accidentaly throw the ball to Kris so he ran towards the net and then he shooted...BAM!! 5points for our school. 

We cheered and then clapped just at the ball entered the net. I was alert that Kai had been staring at me cheering for Kris but i ignore him anyways. Then, when the game was about to end, Kris snatched the ball and passed it to his teammate who was wearing number 22 as his jersey. He bounced the ball many times and focussed on the net.

"Come on!! 10 seconds to go!" their coach shouted. He threw the ball and then scored another point. Then as usual people cheered and so do i~ and his teammates hug both Kris and the guy who wears number 22.

Just after the game end, everyone else were leaving the scene and me and Kai headed to Kris. He was wiping himself with his towel.

"Nice game hyung!" Kai walked towards him and gave him a high 5. Then suddenly, one guy from the other team came to kris. "It's not over yet" he said. "Perhaps" Kris replied.

"So...aren't you going to celebrate your winning?" Kai asked eagerly. Kris delayed for a while and then he narrowed his eyes and then he did that thinking pose.

"Let me see... " Kris smiled widely. "NO." he replied directly to Kai's face. Kai's mouth falls as if no one ever said 'no' to him. Then kris toook out his cellphone and called the rest. "Hey Tao, let's have some fun tonight at the mall that's nearby our hangout place, at 7pm pass it to the others thanks" he then hung up. "yah..what the hell?" Kai blurted.

"I'm sorry you're not invited" Kris teased without showing his emotion. "stop joking around" Kai said. I giggled.

"Right guys see you tonight!"  Kris said as we all were outside of the court. "But hey, who's gonna..." I was too late, Kris already far away from me. "bring me there" I completed my sentence and look away.

"It's okay, i'll take you there" Kai offered.

"Serious?" I asked. "Mmhmm" "Yay!!"

Suddenly,

"So...this is where you've been this whole time...way to go Ha Na"

We both looked to the side and saw Eun Sul and Dallen approaching us. "Guys, it's just a basketball game..." I said sounding innocent after i 'throw' them away. I don't really throw them away but i just don't spend my time more with them. 

"So now that you're FAMOUS,  you can do anything as you please?" Eun Sul was very mad and she felt like i've backstabbed her. "no, it's not what you think it's like" I defend myself.

"bla bla bla~ you're really bad at persuading people" Eun Sul replied. 

"but-"

"no don't talk to me"

"I-"

"shussh! and i regret for being so friendly at you in the first place" she cut almost every time i wanted to say something. Then they both walked away from my sight. Dallen don't dare to say anything so he just keep quiet. 

"Whoa..what was that all about?" Kai asked. 

"maybe she felt like i've backstabbed her...idk..just saying" i said and hold my hair since the wind is blowing hard.

"can i ask for your phone number?" kai said. "you know..for later..." he continued. 

"Ah sure" i agreed and then i gave him. 

Later, that night when i was getting ready, Eun Sul barge into the room and literally slammed the door, pretend that i never exist in her life. well it was awkward because i never really like 'Silent Treatment' because it just makes me feel more guilty. Then my phone vibrates. Without checking why it was vibrating, i already know that Kai is downstairs waiting for me. So i immediately wear my sneakers and walk out the room quickly. 

I went downstairs and then saw Sehun and Luhan were inside too. 

"Hey guys..how you doing?" i asked. Soon as i entered the front seat kai began to drive. 

"Great" Sehun replied. "fantastic!" luhan said. 

"No i'm actually feeling fabulous" said Sehun. "yea and i'm actually feeling marvellous" said Luhan. They both were fighting over who has a better choice of word. 

"Okay that's enough you two" I said. We remain quiet along the journey.

"awkward silence~~" Sehun blurted. 

"how come someone didn't turn on the music?" Luhan complained.

"That's because you didn't ask" Kai replied sarcastically.

Then we finally arrived.

"Okay, everyone here" Suho said.

"what should we do now?" Lay asked.

"Let's watch movieeee" Tao cheered. 

"Oh okay, let's watch horror movie" Luhan teased.

"yah, i don't like watching horror movie" Kai said. Then Kai and Tao did high 5s.

"Ha Na, what do you want to watch?" Kris asked. Meanwhile, luhan was giving me a sign to watch horror movie. he even did a beg pose.

"Idk...but i'm a big fan of horror movie" i said. "YES!" Luhan yelled. 

"i didn't say i want to watch horror movie..." I then stick out my tongue. 

"Why do we always have problems in selecting a movie?" Chen asked himself.

"let's just watch a comedy movie since we're celebrating victory against Sunny High" Xiumin suggested. Everyone agreed. 

We then got in and bought ourselves tickets and picked the best seats. 15 minutes before the movie we  bought ourselves popcorns except for D.O..he's different. He bought nachos instead with extra cheese. As for me, i don't eat while watching movie.

As we got into the cinema, we were surprised to see that the cinema was almost full. We watched the movie and it was seriously entertaining. Chanyeol fell asleep with his popcorn and then Baekhyun who was sitting right next to him took a little bit of his popcorn. 

Just as the movie ended, everyone rushed out from their seats and headed towards the exit. It was really crowded. I was lost in the middle of getting out. I lost track of the 12 of them. At last, i'm the final person to get out of the cinema. I look around but i can't find them anywhere. I reach my pocket for my phone but then i realize i accidentally left it at my dorm.

"What am i suppose to do now?" i said to myself with worried looking face. I froze for a while and just walk sadly hoping to find them. I stand at the side of the fourth floor, looking for them from upstairs but i couldn't see them. then suddenly...

"Hey there...don't you look sad" 

I then saw a cute looking guy with a warm smile. "oh..hey" I greeted him back.

"did your boyfriend dumped you?" He asked me. "What? nooooo~"

To Be Continued...


AN: helloo how are you guys doing..wow looks like i really need to stop here because it's already passed my bedtime..wait.. i don't have a specific bedtime lol xD anyways enjoy.. oh if you want to guess who is this cute guy..well you can comment bellow :D SUBSCRIBE Y_Y