♛ Chapter 18: Big Game ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Ha Na's POV

Finally the big day has come for the basketball team. All classes are cancelled for a week. Every athletes from our school rivals team plus some of their supporters were gathering in our basketball court since this year they are having it in our school. 4 years ago, i heard from Sehun that Sunny High, one of our school rivals in sports matter won this game. 

The crowds suddenly gone wild when they saw both teams, one from our school and the other one is Sunny High's entered the court. Each team was warming up at their own spot and their coaches were giving a little bit of energy lifting words to them. Then, I suddenly realize that i've been staring at Kris for quite a long time and so is he. I turn my sight to somewhere else just not him.

Sooner, the game begin. My mind started to float away remembering about the past where I was surrounded by Min Young and her friends excluding Ara in the cafeteria. They said that Ara told them to warned me that i should just stay away from the kingkas, especially Kris and if not she won't stay still until she got her revenge. Infact, i already know that they're going to get engage after graduatating. I seriously don't know what to react because i had promised Kris something that i couldn't even fulfil.

I went out of the court and i knew that someone was following me but i just don't know who. The bright day suddenly turns into a gloomy weather.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked the male voice. I turned and saw Kai who was one step behind me. I continued walking without even replying him. He followed me into the cafeteria and sit next to me.

"hey..." He said smoothly he stopped for a while. "you can always talk to me if u need anything" he continued.  I turned to face him and then my tears suddenly fall out.

"I don't know if i can do this anymore" I said while sniffing

"Come here..." said Kai as he hugged me since he knows i need a shoulder to cry on.

"Idk how long can i pretend to be so happy infornt of him while in my heart is hurting" I sobbed. Kai then my head gently down to my back.

"shh... don't cry" he said. Then out of nowhere many people came to the cafeteria and so does the basketball team. I was still leaning on Kai's shoulder near his jawline with his arm hugging me by his side. I guess they're having their 2nd half later.

I wasn't looking anywhere. I could just hear some of the female students were getting frustrated because their beloved kingka is hugging a new kid and i also heard they're cursing on me. But all that didn't matter to me at that time. When suddenly i heard Kris shouting.

"YAH, KAI!" 

we both look at Kris and he was walking towards our direction. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: heyyo! finally update another chappie~~ <3 and not again CLIFF HANGERR!!! RAWRR! hahaha sorry <3 peace... oh and  silent readers please subscribe!! Y_Y i really need your vote lmao..jk~ hope you like this story and please comment down below on anything~ sorry for the short chapter again..