♛ Chapter 17: Sports Day is Coming ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Kris' POV

We all stopped at what we were doing and everyone turns to where the voice is coming from. Everyone else were surprise except me. 

"You guys were throwing a party without even inviting me?" She said furiously.

"Eh, Ara...how do you know that we're here?" Suho asked. 

"That's non of your business" She replied him rudely as she ogled her eyes on me. 

"Oh, oppa!" She ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "You know what? naega neomu bogo sipeo" she muttered.

I turn my sight to Ha Na, she was cleaning the table by collecting all those paper plates and threw them in the plastic. 

"Wah, Kris you're so lucky to have that kind of girlfriend" Baekhyun said and everyone agrees. She let go off me and then she just realized that Ha Na is there too. 

"What the hell is she doing here?" Ara said to herself. She speedwalk angrily towards Ha na who was still busy collecting rubbish. Ha Na actually knows that Ara is coming to her way but she ignored her. I followed Ara and grabbed her arm. "yah! what the..." She said. I then dragged her to the frontyard and have a private conversation with her. 

" Go home." I said without looking at her. 

"What?!" she said. " I said go home"

"I just got here..." She then pouted. 

"I don't care. just leave!" I turned and faced her. 

"awwh.. what's wrong with my oppa today" she then tiptoe and tries to ruffle my hair.

"Don't pretend like you care." I said as i moved away from her hands.

"Okay okay i'll go..." She agree. "but..." she looks behind me as if someone was there. I wanted to turn back but then Ara pulled me and kissed me. (AN: i bet your reaction is like "asdfghjkl, FU,SHI*, etc.." but my reaction is like *Sehun's Yehet Face* kekekekeke)  Soon as she let go off me, i turned around and saw Ha Na who's running into the villa. 

"See you on monday!" Ara smiled brightly but all i could do was just standing there. "Bye" as she entered her car. I didn't reply her so i went in and look for Ha Na.

I stand secretly outside her room with her door slightly opened. I look through the small gap and saw that she was somehow sad as well as mad. "Pfft...what are you even thinking" I said to myself. She get off her bed and then approach the door. I stand few cm away from the door and suddenly it was slammed hard. 

-2 days later-

It's the starting of weekdays. As usual i was late again. I brought the house model with me. I entered the class and the first lesson for that day is Art. 

"Ahh, Kris-ssi, you're late again. But you're saved today. I finished my detention slip" said Mrs.Jang. I proceed to my seat.

"psst! ya, thank god you brought it today!" Ha Na said to me. 

"Class, please leave your models here please, thank you" Mrs Jang ordered. Every one of the partners stood up and handed over their models. We continued next with Maths class. 

"wow that was fast" i said as the bell rung.

"yea duuh... you were late idiot~" Ha Na said. "Say, what did you called me?" I smiled and bite my lower lips. 

"Pabo~" she repeated. I poked her and she pokes back. Just then, maths teacher arrived. Like always, we greeted her good morning. 

"okay class, take out a piece of paper." She ordered. "we're going to have a small test on Logarithms and Circular Measurements" she added. Everyone was complaining that they didn't even revise on that. 

"I hope you brought your calculator this time" I teased Ha Na.

"Yah! how wait... omg u knew that i didn't bring my calculator last time???" she asked. I giggled and start copying the questions on the board. Just at at the middle of finishing the test, someone knocked our door.

"Excuse me cher, may i find-i mean talk to Ha Na and Yi Fan" said Tao accompanied by Sehun.

"How long?" Mrs Song asked. 

"Few seconds" Tao said. Everyone lauged. "Alright, faster" mrs song allowed.

We both went out and then the guy gave us small piece of notes from the Sports Department.

"sports day in few more days..first game is basketball, our school vs our school rivals." Sehun explains.

"Wait you said 'rivals'" Ha Na interupt. "Yea we've got 3 rivals and we'll be versus-ing one of them" Tao added. "and we're not doing an inter-house competition this year. but we'll do inter school competition" Sehun explains more. 

"There's a list of the sports event in your notes so yea see you guys in training later bye" Tao waved. We two got back into the class. 

"eh, i thought he said few seconds only. But why does it takes like 2-3mins?" Mrs Song joked back. Both of us ignored her while the rest were lauhging.

-hours later-

i got back to school with my tank and shorts. Mr.Jang blew his whitle and we made a line by queing up and then face him. It's odd that he brought some other PE teachers with him.

"Okay. Since the sport day is coming and basketball game will start first, wait before that, you guys all know these people here right" he asked. We all nodded  and replied 'yes' except Ha Na. 

"Right basketball game will start and to those of you who are from the basketball team please come forward and let this teacher coached you" Mr.jang said. 

"Next, this is Mrs.Han, she'll be the table tennis coach. Badminton coach will be this guy here and as for me, i'll be your track n field coach" Mr.Jang explain more since he knew that Ha Na is a new student. Everyone gathered at their own coach and the people from basketball club, badminton club, table tennis club and also the track and field club all joined us in the gym with their coaches.

Ha Na joins the track and field section and they leave the gym and get to the school's field. As for me, i'd be in the gym with my coach. 

"Ahh, Kriseu my favourite shooter" said Mr.Hwang the basketball club coach while patting my shoulder. Without more hesitation, everyone started to train seriously. Just then, Min Young and Yuki arrived into the gym and they have no idea what we were doing. So they waste their times sitting on the bench talking nonsense.

TO BE CONTINUED...


AN : hey guys, sorry not updating in so loong and sorry for this short boring chpater. I was just so busy with homeworks until i suddenly forget about my plot. Y_Y *bows* hehehe peace.