Chapter Two

B2ST's new maid?!

Aw man.... How am I going get through life?.... It was my only chance... 

I took another look at the flyer. Maybe I could go to the address tomorrow morning and talk personally. They might be able to let me in if I beg... Yeah. I want that job no matter what and I'm not giving up!

I walked home and went to sleep. I was able to sleep while ignoring the dirty filth that surrounded me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early the next day. I couldn't stand to be in this place anymore. 

I changed clothes and left the apartment.

I tried to ask around for the directions of the flyer and most people didn't know the location. Was this place hidden in a cave or something

I came across a brown-haired man, whom I can't figure out his age by his appearance, who was on the phone with a frustrated face.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE QUIT??? WE NEED HER BACK." He put away his phone in angrily way. 

He turned around and saw me watching. I looked down and he walked away. I wanted to ask him for directions...

"HEY YOU!!!"

He managed to turn around.

"Mwoh??", he pointed to himself.

"YES YOU!"

"Is there anything you want??"

"I was wondering...."

"Wondering what?"

"If you knew where this address was???"

I showed him the flyer and he came closer to read it.

"Oh yeah, I work there. Why do you ask?"

"I was... looking for a job... and I found this uh... Flyer..."

"Oh okay. Come with me. I'd like to discuss it with you."

YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

He took me to the address. The building was just like any other building. Long and tall.

The office looked busy inside. He took me to his room and showed me a seat.

"Sooo... do you have your papers?"

Luckily, I was able to type it before my mom kicked me out.

"Yeah. I brought my resumes."

"Okay, good. So.... You want to become a maid, right?"

"Neh... I can cook and cl-"

"Okay, that's good enough."

Wow, rude much.

"This is all good. We hope you come in the morning."

"That's it? I don't have to do anything else??"

"Yeah.. You see, we test out our employees by leaving them inside the house first. If all goes well, then they get the job permanently. As you can see, the employee from yesterday couldn't handle it and quit on her own."

"Oh... Are we the only ones who have tried out?"

"Haha, no. We've already had about 30 maids who've tried. They were either not fit for the job or couldn't take the wreck."

"Wow... Sounds like fun." I gulped my nervousness away.

"Don't worry, you seem like a nice girl compared to them. They only worked because they wanted to see their favorite group..."

"G-group?? What do you mean by group??"

"Oh... So you signed up just because you wanted to be a maid?! Hahaha. You'll see once you get there tomorrow."

"Okay.... Komawo!!"

"Aniyo! We hope you get in." He smiled at me as I left.

Ah. 30 maids is a lot.... I wonder what they went through..

I told myself, YOU CAN DO THIS HYOSUNG!! You have nothing to lose!! Fighting!

I checked how much money I had and there was 50000 won left. [50 USD] Enough for me to buy food out. 

I ate a little, to save money, and spent some more time in the town. I wonder what I could do by myself.

I decided to watch a movie. There were a lot of good ones out anyways.

I walked to the nearest movie theatre, which was inside a mall. All of the movies were romance. I chose to watch a romantic comedy.

The whole theatre was filled with couples. I watched the movie all by myself. [FOREVER ALONE HYOSUNG] It'd be nice to have a guy in my life... I've only had guy friends but I've never had an actual boyfriend... I'm just so curious to have one...

The movie ended. It was really great, but it could've been better if I wasn't alone...

The time was 2pm. What else could I do?? I have to wait till morning so I can work, so might as well enjoy myself right now...

I'll just browse around the mall.... Maybe they have cute clothes.

I looked around the stores and saw some pretty stuff... 

I passed by a girl who looked like the same age as me... Have I seen her before??

I tried to read her face... Yep. It's her. 

It was one of my friends when I was in high school.

"Ji.... Eun???"

"I recognize that voice anywhere..." She turned to look at me then screamed very loudly that everyone started looking at her.

"HYOSUNG!!!!"

"JI EUN!!!!!"

"Unnie!! It's been so long~ I haven't heard from you since graduation!" She pouted.

"Sorry!! I've just been so busy... *laughs nervously* Hahah".. Such a lie. I didn't want to talk to anyone after high school.. But how could I not contact my dongseng! tsk.

"Oh is that so~ Well what have you been doing now?"

I can't tell her that I'm a maid... TOO EMBARASSING.

"I've been uh.... WORKING!!"

"REALLY?! WHAT'S YOUR JOB?"

"I work in office!!"

"Oh really!! Interesting~"

"What's your job??"

"I'm a singer."

"Really?! You did have a nice voice in high school~"

"Hehehe, thank you unnie!!"

"Well, are you with anyone??"

"No... Just by myself" she sighed.

"Aww, don't worry! Unnie is also alone~"

"Really?! Lets go shopping together then!!"

We spent the whole day in the mall. I can't believe I didn't contact my best friend all this time. It was so good to hear from her.

Time passed so fast and we both had to go home.

"Ahh! I don't want to leave you unnie~"

"It's okay!! We exchanged numbers right?? Give me a call anytime and we can meet up!!"

"Okayy~~ Annyeong!!"

"Annyeong~"

We both parted and went our ways.

Once I reached home, I packed up my stuff for tomorrow and went to sleep.


ohoho~ 
hyosung is going to be a maid!! :D