Chapter Six

B2ST's new maid?!

Today wasn't that special. Time went by fast. All I did was clean. Nothing major. The boys didn't stay home today. Before I woke up, they had already left the apartment. I then decided to watch TV. Nothing special was on, so I put it on the music channel where they played various kpop groups.

B2ST came up. It was their song, Fiction.

I liked it. I really have a thing for the instruments that were used in the song. Very interesting.

I heard Kikwang's part. He truly did have a talent and beautiful voice. If it only wasn't for his personality, he would've been the most perfect guy on earth... But who said everyone was perfect?

He was dreamy. He had the greatest muscles ever... (I wonder what his abs are like ;D) I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. He looked like a God..

BAM!! The door slammed right open. That startled me. The boys came in.

"That was great-- Noo-Dongsaeng, what are you doing?" Doojoon saw me drooling.

"Yah! She's obviously in awe for my good looks!!", said Hyunseung.

"Don't be so cocky, she's obviously in it for my voice~", whined Seobie.

Dongwoon stood in the corner taking selcas with his phone, while Junhyung was just watching the T.V..

Kikwang stared at me for a long time, meeting my eyes.

I turned my head away, and he did the same.

Yoseob came running to me and said, "Hyosungie~ We bought you ice-cream! Please have some."

"No thank you, I'm fi--"

"But Hyosungie~ I bought this for you!", he interrupted. Kikwang built fire in his eyes.

"Yah! Yang Yo Seob, do you know what you're doing?! She clearly said she doesn't want any, so just leave her alone! Don't be a fuc*ing idiot and just leave her be!"

"Aish. I was just offering it to her. Why are you so harsh about it?!"

Kikwang didn't answer but he scoffed and Yoseob and went to his room.

"Mianhae, Hyosung. He's just in a bad mood."

"It's really no big deal..."

Manager-oppa came rushing in, and he was about to announce something. But he had to take a breath in order to speak.

"Yah! Everyone, except Kikwang, has to go. NOW!"

"HYUNG-NIM.... WAE?!", yelled Doojoon.

"Aish.... Babo.... You guys have some business to take care of again."

They all groaned but Manager-oppa roared back. They all came running to their van.

Again, me and Kikwang were alone. We had to the house to ourselves, again. We were alone together, once again...