Chapter Five

B2ST's new maid?!

A group of 5 other tall and tough looking men came by.

Where is yoseob oppa??....... He brought me here...... He should be responisble for this... Aigoo..... 

Everyone in the club stopped the music and saw our little scene.

The aura felt colder. Every single person froze and didn't say a word.

The really tall guy who fell on the ground stood up and rubbed his .

"Ahh, you know, little girl..... That really hurt. Now you're going to really get it!!" No!! I don't know how to fight...... Someone come save me!!!

The man raised his fist up high and aimed it right on me.

I closed my eyes waiting for this moment to end.

Right before he could reach for my face, a dark figure came in, making a really loud noise with the door, letting everyone notice him, including the man who was about to knock me out.

"Let go of her.", the dark figure said.

"You know this little b1tch?"

"Yeah. Now let her go or else I'll ruin you."

"Hah. You got some guts for a tiny man like you. Although, you have some nice muscles. Nothing like that could hurt a pretty face like mine."

"It's either we go the easy way or the hard way."

"This little b1tch of yours tackled me onto the ground. Now you want to pay for that?" 

"Just let her go and no trouble will be caused."

"Hm... Fine. I'll only let you go this one little time. You better not cause any sh1t next time."

"She won't.", He glared at me. The short dark muscly figure started to come closer and to pick me up.

"You've really done it tonight.", he told me. A tiny glare of light shone on his face. It was Kikwang.

"How did you find me?"

"Yoseob wasn't home, so I went outside to look for him. The only place he would ever be is here."

"Oh well.... Thanks... for saving me...."

"It wasn't for you. I only saved you because manager-hyung would kill me."

"......Then, where's yoseob-oppa?"

"Wouldn't you know?" My eyes widened.

"He said he went to talk to his noona outside! Didn't you see him??"

"No..... It was a clear street outside."

"Aigoo...." Where could he have gone??

"Well he couldn't have gone that far. Yoseob doesn't wander around that much."

Together, Kikwang and I looked around the club for Yoseob. We even asked random people if they've seen a short man who has chubby cheeks. All of them said no. How could it be so hard to find a little boy?! Since he was nowhere to be found inside the club, we left the dang place.

As soon as we got outside, we spotted a tiny figure that was laying face down on the ground. Kikwang ran over to check who it was.

"Um... Sir?" We got no reply.

He completely turned his body over, showing a dirty face.

"It's him."

"Are you sure?!"

"Out of all people, I would be the only one to identify Yoseob. I've known him longer than you think."

"Okay then.... Lets carry him."

"No. I got this. I'll carry him on my back." Kikwang bent his knees then grabbed yoseob's arms and pulled him onto his back. Yoseob was still sound asleep.

"Did he drink any alcohol?" I wasn't sure since I didn't really see him....

"I don't know...."

Kikwang raised his voice, "How could you not know if he did or not!?? You were with him the whole entire time!!"

"I-i told you.... H-he went off to see his noona..." He looks so scary right now.....

Since he was too angry to even look at me, we both stayed quiet the whole time....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here."

I opened the door for him since Yoseob was still sleeping on his back. Once we got inside, it felt warmer. The receptionist was just on his computer, waiting for someone to enter the building.

".....You should use the elevator...."

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to answer the door. I heard the doors unlock... Doojoon opened the door.

"Yah. Why are you guys up so late?" He rubbed both of his eyes.

"These two...." Kikwang blamed us.

"Mianhe...." I apologized. "Oppa took me to a secret place....."

"Well, the good thing is that you guys are home, now go to sleep you two." He yawned. 

"Neh....." I went inside my room and locked it all up.

Aigoo! Hyosung, you really need to get a hold of yourself before you get yourself in trouble.

I got myself ready to sleep then turned off the lights and sank my head into my bed.

I hope tomorrow won't be as bad as it was today.


Wow! That was short... Again.... 
But at least I didn't make it too late!!!
Please wait for my next chapter!!
...and I read all of your comments....
they give me great ideas :)
thank you all <3