Chapter Seven

B2ST's new maid?!

Kikwang came out of his room to grab a bottle of water. He saw me staring into space, worrying over what to do.

"Dummy. Don't worry about me. I won't hurt a dummy like you. I'll be in my room.", he sighed. He went back into his room, but instead of slamming the door, he closed it quietly. Something was absolutely wrong with him.

The house stayed quiet for a while. An awkward silence was occuring. I silently crept up to his door and tried to hear what he was doing in his room. The T.V. was on real loud that it was hard to hear anything. Was he trying to hide something? It was the first time I actually felt worried for him.

What?! Me? Worried? Please, don't even get me started. Why would I get worked up over a guy like him? He's a total jerk..... 

But I couldn't help but think about him. Why couldn't I get him out of my mind?! Jeez...

I continued to watch TV. He showed up again. 

I need air. I'll go outside. I changed into my street clothing, then left.

So, outside I went. I decided to eat some ramen. I was in the mood for noodles. I visited the closest shop in Hongdae. When I opened the door, the smell of newly cooked ramen was flowed through my nose. I sniffed it thoroughly.

"Hyosung?!" A woman's voice called out my name. I looked around, but I couldn't find her. "Over here~", she says with her pretty voice. It was Ji Eun.

"Oh hello!" I greeted her by doing a little bow. She smiles at me and calls for me to eat with her.

"Did you just get here?" She says, trying to make conversation.

"Umm, yeah. I was just taking a break from work..." I forced a laugh.

"Well, me too. Lets order, shall we?" We both ate separate bowls of ramen and spent our lunch catching up and talking about our lives. One thing I didn't mention was my job. Coincidentally... 

"Soo, how's the office life?"

"O-office??"

"Yeah, you mentioned that you worked at an office?"

"R-right!! It's doing fine...." I almost blew my cover. If anyone I know sees me as a maid, it'll be embarassing. To avoid this topic, I talked about her occupation instead.

"Being a singer is hard work. So far, I'm a solo singer." Solo? Seems pretty tough.

"Do you get any breaks?" She looked down painfully.

"No, not really. I don't ever get any sleep. Today was just my lucky day since I "pretended" to be sick. I'm tired of being a singer."

"Why do you sing then? I'm sure there has to be a reason to it."

"Well, during our high school years together, I loved singing. I listened to this song... And I was inspired."

"Really? I didn't know that.." 

"That wasn't it", she continued, "my parents were making a big fuss about it. They didn't like the idea of me becoming a singer."

Come to think of it, Ji Eun never listened to her parents. Every time they asked her to do something, she'd never listen. She despised her parents. I never knew that she was having this problem...

"Ji Eun, how come you never told me?"

"I was going through a lot..."

I got up from my seat. Walked a couple steps toward her to stand in front of her. And I hugged her. Her eyes were open wide but her tears bursted, all at once.

"Thank you for being such a great friend, Hyosung." I didn't say anything but hug her. She went through a lot of pain as a child. Although, she never complained. She wasn't spoiled. She was a nice kid.

"Well, I don't wanna hold you up from work", she let go, "Sorry but I have to go back before I get in trouble. Bye, Hyosung. I hope we meet again." She smiled as she waved at me. I smiled back. She was my best friend.

I almost completely forgot. I left Kikwang alone in the house. I hope he won't get mad by the time I get back...

I walked fast back to the condo. I tried to hurry back so I could make dinner for the guys.

Once I'd arrived, the place was quiet. It was just the same as how I left it. I checked Kikwang's room if he was awake.

"K-kikwang?" I knocked on his door and called out his name. I was a little afraid that he would yell at me for disturbing. But no answer. It was safe to assume that he was sleeping.

I attempted to quietly walk back to the living room by walking on my tip toes. I would absolutely hate to have him wake up in a not-so-great mood. I lifted my feet as quietly as I could. I almost succeeded but once I had stepped upon the last step, it made a creaking sound. My heart skipped a beat, worrying what would happen.

"Who's there?!"He responded quickly.

"I-it's me." I said in a calm voice. I heard the creaks from his bed as he tried to get off. He put on a shirt and went outside of his room to make sure it was actually me.

"Where were you?" He said arrogantly. I was searching for an answer in my head. But I decided to be honest.

"I... went out to eat..."

"With who?"

"A friend."

"Who is this friend?" Why is he so curious about my private life?

"Why do you ask? You don't need to know."

"Just wondering. You were probably out to make trouble in the streets, huh?"

"N-no! I was just catching up with someone."

"Don't ever leave the house without permission." He looked at me with fierce eyes.

"I don't think I should even need your permission! No one said so!" I growled back.

"... From now on, you better do as so. I will be in my room if you need anything." He waited for about two seconds before he turned around to go back to his room. He didn't shut down the door, but he closed it as quiet as possible. Something was terribly unusual. 


okay SORRY everyone. i really REALLY want to apologize. 
i have like 79 suscribers for this fic and i feel terrible for not updating omfg.
i hate high school so much LOL so much work.
i'll update soon... im sorry again. hopefully, you guys aren't wasting too much time waiting for this fic
if so, ... thanks! LOL