Chapter Three

B2ST's new maid?!

BEEP BEEP BEEP! rang the alarm clock. 

"Aish... I'll wake up!! Just be quiet already!"

I hit the snooze button and got up to take a shower... I have to impress whoever I'm going to serve...

After I was done grooming myself, the time was already 9 am... I headed over to the address the manager sent me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The location was really difficult to find due to all the similar looking buildings. Since I had such a hard time finding it, I called the manager. ... The phone didn't ring and went straight to voice mail. Manager-oppa, what are you doing at this time?? 

I went inside random buildings and asked all the people at each desk if they all knew the dorm number of what the paper of the Manager gave me... None of them knew where the address was except for this one girl. She told me that the building just right next door to the one that I was in. I thanked her and ran straight there.

Once I reached the inside, I asked the person at the desk if he knew where the room on my flyer was and he told me to go to the 3rd floor. I bowed & thanked him for telling me where the dorm was. I ran upstairs to make sure I wasn't too late. I rang their doorbell hoping they would know that I was their maid.. They might not recognize me...

As soon as the door opened, I saw a not that tall guy with black hair, wearing a beanie, over-sized glasses, and a tanktop w/ sweats... His eyes looked up and down on me.

"We already know what you're here for. Just do your job and then leave."

"Oh umm okay... What do you want me to do?.."

"Just clean the house, wash the dishes, do the laundry, and wipe the floor."

"U-um... Do I do this all by myself??"

"*sighs* If you already know you can't do it, just quit now."

"I'm sorry?"

"Look, this job isn't easy to do. Just do what the other maids do, quit."

...But I NEED this job no matter what, otherwise...

"Okay, Whoever you are, I'm not like those 'other' maids. I'm going to stay here because I actually need this job. Now all I ask from you is to stop doubting me and just help me out by asking me what to do."

He gave me a dirty look. Tch.

"Fine... Start by washing the dishes."

I nodded then headed to the sink. Their kitchen looked worse than I thought. There was so much plates and cups everywhere.... THERE WAS EVEN CHICKEN AND WATERMELON SOAKED IN WATER BY THE SINK. 

Oh please God..... Help me get through this.

First, I started out by taking out the trash out of the sink. There were different kinds of food stuck down drain, so I grabbed the gloves and picked up all the crap down the drain. I put each of the trash inside a plastic bag.. Everytime I picked a piece of trash, the bad smell went away fast.

The guy saw my digusted face and laughed at me. "See what I mean?"

"Please be quiet."

He raised an eyebrow at me and went to his room. I think he really dislikes me.

I went back to cleaning the dishes and took about a half hour to finish it all.... I walked towards the man's door to ask what else I had to do, but I hesitated... I was too scared to knock on his door... What if he yells at me??

I quietly knocked on the door and closed my eyes. He opened the door and said "What do you want?".. OMO, he has such a scary face...

"I'm done with the dishes..."

There was a long and quiet pause.

DING DONG!

He whispered in his breath, "They're here..."

"W-who?"

"You wouldn't know." Did he just call me stupid?!

5 guys, one by one, rushed in the door, while holding plastic bags filled with junk foods.

A really short guy with a baby face and black hair was yelling while he was trying to take off his shoes, "HYUNG~ WE'RE HOME!!!"

Another guy who was really tall and had brown hair with sideburns had followed him and said "YAH!! Lower your voice."

The other guy had brown hair as well, but had sunglasses on replied, "Oh let him be."

A mysterious guy with really black hair just stood there staring quietly.

A really tall and whiny guy with blonde hair said, "Hyuuuuuuung, when are we going to ea- Who's that?" then he pointed at me.

Luckily enough, the manager was standing there.... I wouldn't be able to introduce myself, since I don't really know how to... "She's your new maid!"

"Another one? When will you stop with maids already?!", said the guy with sunglasses.

"My thoughts exactly", said the guy with the beanie.

The manager stood up for me and said, "Yah! You two, don't be rude! Are you always like this when a maid comes over?"

"Well, the maids you usually bring to our dorm are just silly fangirls who want some stupid signature." Wow, how could they be so mean to those girls...

"At least use some manners and be a gentleman in front of her."

The guy with the baby face screamed with glee, "WHAT'S HER NAME?? She looks really pretty..."

"Her name is Hyosung. Your new maid. Now don't worry, she won't bite.", The manager winked at me.

Oh dear.... I hope they're not too much trouble.

All of them, except for the guy with the beanie, lined up and introduced themselves.

The shortest one with black hair declared, "Annyeong!! Yang Yoseop iminida~"

The one with a foreign face said, "Hello! Son Dongwoon imnida!! Just letting you know that I'm the maknae~"

"Mwoh?! You are?? You look like you're the leader!!", I told him.

"Haha thanks. I get that a lot."

Moving on, the tall guy with brown hair bowed and said, "Annyeong Haseyo!!! Doojoon imnida!!! I am B2ST's leader!"

Next was the guy with sunglasses, "Hey. I am B2ST's rapper, Junhyung."

Then there was that mysterious guy... "Hyunseung imnida."... He seemed really quiet.

The last one was the other guy with the beanie... But I guess he didn't want to introduce himself...

"Yah! Introduce yourself!" yelled the manager.

"What if I don't want to? Tch.", he said rudely.

"Hyung just do it~ So we can eat our snacks!!" said Yoseob.

"...Fine. My name is Gi Kwang."

"Well that's all of them. I have to go now... Lots of work at the office."

"Oh okay! Komawo~ I'll work hard!"

"Fighting!", Manager clenched his fist and held it up.

"Fighting~" I did the same and waved goodbye.

After he left, my heart was beating fast. I remembered that I had to ask Kikwang what to do...  So I thought about asking Yoseob, since I thought he liked me, unlike Kikwang....

"Err... Um... Yoseob?...."

"Yes, noona?"

"Haha~... Wait, how old are you?! I'm only 19!!"

"Oh.... I'm two years older... Then you should call me oppa!!" I blushed... I couldn't hide how I thought the way he said 'Oppa' was soooo cute.

"Okay.... Oppa, do you know what I should do next???..."

"Mianhe... I don't know... Usually, Kwangie-hyung knows." Oh noo....

"Um oppa... Can you do me a favor by asking him??.."

"Why? He's just right there." 

"Hehehe... You see.... I don't he likes me and I think he likes oppa... So, you should do it~"

"For you~"

He got closer to Kikwang and said, "Hyung!! Hyosung was asking what she should do... What do you think?"

Gikwang was glaring at me. Why did he mention my name?!... Aigoo..

"She should do the laundry."

I nodded then picked up their clothes that was lying all over the floor... There was so many that I gathered it all up in a basket. Even though the basket was full, I was still NOT finished.. Plus, there was their room which I had to clean...

"Yoseob-oppa.... Is it okay if I go into this room?"

"Yeah just go ahead~"

Alright. Here comes.

I pushed open the door and there was clothes EVERYWHERE. On their beds. On the floor. Heck, there was even clothes on the door. I took a gulp and mentally told myself, I CAN DO THIS!... I quickly picked up ALL of their clothes and gathered it into another basket. 

As soon as I was done, Kikwang was standing by the door. 

"Impressive."

"K-Komawo...."

"You're different.", he said then walked away. Um.. That was random...

I continued to bring the basket to the living room. There were three baskets in total of their clothes... How was I going to be able bring this to the laundromat?... 

"Noona... Do you need help??", said Dongwoon & Doojoon.

"Kekeke... First of all, I'm not a noona!! I'm only 19 years old..."

"Oh! Mianhe... I didn't realize..."

"No biggie~...By the way, I was wondering if you guys could pleeease help me?? It'd be so great..."

"Sure. Why not?"

Doojoon and Dongwoon carried their own basket, while I also carried my own.

Yoseob looked worried and stood up to help carry my basket. 

"Dongsaeng, I'll take care of this!!!"

"It's okay~ I can do it!!"

"Aniyo... You're a lady and I can't just leave this to you."

"Oh um uh okay... Komawo~"

All three of us carried the laundry onto the car to bring to the laundromat... I told them to leave the clothes with me but they wouldn't leave..

"I can handle this! Don't worry about it!!"

"I'm afraid that you'll hurt yourself", said Doojoon.

"H-hyung's right!!! We have to stay here for you..." said Yoseob.

"Aww. How bout this, You guys buy some food for lunch and dinner and I'll call you once I'm done?"

"Okay~~ We'll do that!!", Dongwoon replied.

As soon as I was left alone in the room, I sighed. I kept thinking about how I could get through this... The mess, the clothes, the food, and worst of all... Kikwang... He's just so mean to me... Aish... I shouldn't think about him, it'll just get worse. If I just ignore him, maybe I'll be able to handle it.

I tried to forget about him and picked up the laundry from the dryer. I got my phone and called the numbers that Manager gave me...

Doojoon answered, "Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa! I'm done with the laundry!! Are you guys finished with buying food??" 

"Neh... We're just paying and heading on there. We'll be back in 2 minutes." 

"Mwoh?? 2 mi-" Doojoon hung up before I could finish my sentence... But he stayed true to his words and came back in 2 minnutes.

"Wow!! How were you guys so fast??"

"The grocery store was next door~", said Dongwoon. Each and one of them was holding a plastic bag filled with ramen.

"You guys want me to make... Ramen?"

"Yeh~ We want noodles today!!"

I hope I can cook without getting their house on fire.... "A-alright!" *laughs nervously*

After our little conversation, we gathered all of our clothes in the baskets and took it home. During our car ride, I couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to cook.... I always end up getting our kitchen on fire and get the food burnt.... If I cook, I could even end up not getting this job....

"I can't wait to get home!! I'm so hungry~", said the hungry Yoseob.... How is a girl like me going to cook?? Aigoo... This is troubling.... The car suddenly stopped at the dorm and the boys rushed in the dorm again... Were they really that hungry?....... Once we all got inside, the manager was waiting impatiently for the boys......... It looks like he has  a task for them.....

"YAH! What took you guys so long to get home?!?!? We need you back in the studio!! Come on, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Dongwoon."

"Mwoh?! What about us?!", said Yoseob and Kikwang in unison.

"We don't need you guys to come with us!! Lets hurry up now!"

"Aish... I'm stuck with these two..." muttered Kikwang...

"Oh well.... We're going to stay with you, Hyosung!".... Hmm.... Maybe I should ask Yoseob for help again.... But I really don't want to trouble him....

"Wow okay~ I'll c-c-cook now...." *laughs nervously*... Eottoke?!?!?! I don't know what to do.... I'd ask Yoseob, but I've probably asked a lot from him... My other option is.... Kikwang??? No way!!! He's so mean to me.... But he probably knows what to do... OTL, Hyosung.... You can do it... Just build up some courage!!! I walked up to their room and knocked quietly on the door.. Here goes nothing. 

He opened the door very fast and had a frustrated look on his face. He said, "Yah.... What do you want?"

"Hahah... Um uh.... Are you hungry??"

"....Why are you asking me this?"

"B-because I was just wondering whether you were or not!"

"Just spit it out already."

"Spit what out?? You're so silly~"

"I can tell that you have something on your mind."

"I uh...."

"I don't have all day here."

"I was wondering......"

"I'm really going to leave unless you say something."

"YAH! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD HELP ME COOK!!!! SHEESH."

The room stayed quiet between us two after I yelled at him. I could feel his anger build inside.

He pushed me against the wall violently and stared into my eyes with rage.


OMO! What's going to happen to poor hard-working hyosung?!?! 
STAY TUNED!!

Sorry I took so long to update!!!
I know this sounds ironic but I've been so busy this summer!!
I am more active during school time hahahah...