Chapter Nine

B2ST's new maid?!

"Hyosung! Clean up this mess!"

"Yes, sir!" I yelled as a I finished cleaning the windows. The boys have been asking me to do a lot for them. It's as if I'm some kind of cleaning robot. Oh well, it IS my job as a maid to do as the master says.

As soon as I go to clean up the spilled sticky liquid off the floor the boys are putting their attention on the television. "Heeey guys! It's that girl with that amazing voice that we heard on the radio that one time!" Doojoon says. Yoseob replys, "What are you talking abou- WOAH! It's her! What's her name?!" Doojoon shrugs. "Wait till her performance is over so we can see her name." 

All of their six big faces cover the television screen. Once the girl made a sound, the boys paid close attention.

The voice sounded familiar. Have I heard this girl perform before? Was she famous? I wouldn't know. I don't pay too much attention to the music world.

"She's pretty," says Dongwoon. Wow, I never expected him to be so open about his opinion on physical appearances. 

The girl continues to sing and her voice is beautiful. Her voice is soft, as if I was floating on clouds. As she sings, my body just relaxes and I just grin like there's not tomorrow.

"Hah. She's completely gone lesbian," says the great Kikwang. I flush. "I wasn't doing anything! And stop looking at me, sir!" What does he want with me now?!

"Whatever you say." He says, then he makes a devilish smirk. That bastard.

Once her performance is over, my mouth makes the shape of an O. Oh my goodness. It's Ji Eun. I could not believe what I was seeing. My mouth dropped and my eyes were wide. As she's being interviewed backstage, I hear laughter. It was the boys.

"HAHAHA! Hyosung, you look like a complete dork right now!" Says Yoseob. I try to fix to my face as I go back to my senses.

I tell them, "Stop staring at me!" Jeez, my face is as red as a rose.

"Why should we even listen to you?! We do what we want! Haha!" says Doojoon. I did not expect him to say that. 

"Yeah! Why are you even making that face? Do you even know that person?!" says Dongwoon. 

"Well, she's ... someone I know." 

Junhyung tilts his head. "Really?! I think we've seen her before. Although, I can't remember.." Kikwang is in the corner, ignoring the whole conversation that is going on in the whole dorm. 

I nod and ignore his statement. I continue cleaning the mess on the floor. 

Ji Eun's voice is still play over and over again in my head, like a broken radio. She's just so incredibly amazing. I remember her singing so much during our days in high school. It's unbelievable on how she's improved so much since then. She's probably been practicing her off. Hard. 

Last thing that I think of is how I must make a call to her phone.


     Hello my readers! I did NOT expect this to happen buuuut this fanfic was highly requested. Honestly, I planned to delete my account but you guys seem to like my crappy work of writing. I just wanna say that this will be my last work. I will try really hard to finish writing this then that'll be IT. I'm done with writing. LOL, I honestly do a bad job keeping up. Okay, I will write as quickly as I can for you guys. I'm sorry for the wait. THANKS FOR READING <3 I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL.