Chapter Four

B2ST's new maid?!

The room stayed quiet between us two after I yelled at him. I could feel his anger build inside.

He pushed me against the wall violently and stared into my eyes with rage.

"Do you know who the hell you're talking to?! You better watch the way you talk, lady."

My heart was beating so fast. What can I do with a furious man yelling me? I couldn't just yell back, it'd just make the situation worse....

"N-neh..." 

"Now just stay here!... I wonder if Yoseob heard..." Kikwang went outside his room to check up on Yoseob. I quietly tip-toed behind. It turns out he was sleeping. Good thing he didn't hear screaming in the room.

Kikwang walked over to the kitchen and picked up some cooking utensils. "...You said you needed help with cooking, right?"

"Neh....." *sigh*

"I'll handle it. You go find something else to clean. And stop saying 'neh' so much. It's irritating."

"Ne-Mwoh?! Andwae!!!! I can help cook!!"

"You've caused enough trouble, now go!"

I took the pan from him but he tried to take it from me at the same time. "Aniyo! This is my job!!!"

"Look! Just go clean somewhere else and I'll take care of this!"

We fought over the pan so much over a single pan. His arms were so strong, pulling the pan towards him. We struggled up to the point where I fell on top of him. My heart stopped. We stared into each other's eyes for a while. But he pushed me off. He had really beautiful eyes......

"Just go.", he said. I walked away without saying a word. The house stayed quiet after that. I went on and wiped the floor with a regular damp towel. Yoseob stayed asleep the whole entire time.....

I tried to watch what Kikwang was cooking... He was already almost done with the Ramen. Without a word, I took the bowls and brought it to him.. "Here." I offered him the bowls, without making eye contact. "Leave it on the counter.", he said. Again, it stayed quiet between us.

DING DONG! The boys were back after 2 hours.

"How was it?" I asked them.

"Aigoo.. We're so tired... All we did was learn a new dance..." said Doojoon.

"Is that so?.... Then why didn't Kikwang & Yoseob come?.."

"The dance is only for the four of us.... We're supposed to go on a show. I have no idea why....."

"Oh well, Well get ready for dinner. We have ramen!"

"OOH FOOD!!!!!" said Dongwoon. Both Doojoon and Dongwoon fought as they ran to the food. They stared at the food with eyes filled with hunger. Junhyung and Hyunseung just took their time taking off their shoes and walking over to the food.

"Don't forget to get me some coke.", Junhyung requested.

"Yah~ You'll get hyper and you won't be able to sleep.", nagged Hyunseung.

"Who cares?! I just want my coke." Junhyung his lips. Hyunseung looked back at him with disapproval, but handed him a bottle anyways.

Doojoon up to kikwang, "As usual, Kwangie has some quality cooking!!"

I thought for a while. Kikwang would be such a great guy if he wasn't so mean.

"Yah! Stop dazing off and get some drinks!", yelled Kikwang.

"Y-yeh...." I replied. Well that was a little harsh...

"Ease off a little, hyung!", as Yoseob tried to protect me. At least someone understood how I felt.

"She's our maid. She should be able to follow orders."

"But she's a lady. You should still respect her in any way!"

"Whatever."

"Oppa! That's enough...." I don't want yoseob to get hurt.

"Tch. You should listen to her." Kikwang scoffed. Yoseob angrily glared at him, but decided not to involved in any violence. Kikwang went back to his room and decided to take a sleep early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon had anounced, "AHH~ WE'RE DONE EATING!!". Doojoon kindly asked, "You want me to help?", he smirked. Yoseob's cheeks got redder, "HYUNG YOU CAN GO TO BED EARLY WITH DONGWOONIE~ I'LL HANDLE THIS. MMKAY BYE!!". Dongwoon & Doojoon went back to the room, confused about why Yoseob was so flustered.

As Yoseob had said, he helped me with the dishes. "Oppa, you don't have to do this. Just go to sleep, it's getting late~". "Pabo. How could I let you do the dishes by yourself?! It's just like how I said earlier, you're a lady." Wow, he's really nice...... If only Kikwang was like him... Pffbt............. Why am I even thinking of him in the first place. I shook my head to hide the thoughts and see that Yoseob had spotted me.

He looked worried. "Everything okay?" I nodded. "Just a lot of things going on up here. Hah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we finished the dishes, the time was already midnight. "Uwahh!! That was a lot of dishes", said Yoseob.

I nodded. "So... Where is my room?"

He pointed east toward the room next to theirs. "Already tired?"

"Well... A little, since I cleaned up the house...."

"Do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Hm... Well, I don't think there would be any places open right now...."

"But there's this one place I want to show you!" I thought about it deeply.... Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. Yoseob seems like a nice guy.

I smiled. "...Why not?..."

"Great!... Um.... Would you like to change? I don't think a lot of girls wear maid outfits in public.." Then I remembered that I was wearing my uniform. My cheeks got hot from embarassment. "Oh yeah! .... Um, hold on a sec...". I went back to my room to change. I pulled out my jeans, a v-neck, a really warm jacket, and my high tops. After I was done fixing myself up, I went back outside.

"How's this?"

He checked me out, up and down. "Cute." Without letting me say anything, then he held onto my wrist and gave it a tight grip. He pulled me from the room all the way onto the streets. It wasn't as cold as I expected it to be, but it was still really chilly. The street lights were colorful and pretty. It was nice to be in the fresh air.

Yoseob took me to a mysterious place.

"Where are we?..."

"You don't know??? This is what we call a club. We dance, drink, and have fun here! Come on!" Drink? Mwoh?! Why would oppa want me to drink?!?! "Oppa... Are you sure it's okay to be here?....." 

"We're just here to have fun!! Don't worry!!! I'll be here if you get lost!" Oppa, you better stay true to your words...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob took me to the dance floor to dance with other people. I didn't really know how to dance, but oppa taught me some moves. I swayed a little here and there. And it wasn't that bad... Until I saw other people grinding on each other. I'm too innocent for this! I wanted to cover my eyes with my hands but Yoseob would see me. He might tease me.... So I just looked away. Seobie held onto both of my two wrists while we were dancing.. They were warm and soft... But then.....

"Yoseob?! Is that you??? It's been so long!!!" A girl screamed. It was hard to see her face in this dark crowded room. The lights were way too dim for me to read her face.

"Oh hey girl, how you doing??" Mwoh?? That doesn't sound like Yoseob... He's usually unsocial with girls.... Don't tell me he sneaked a drink with him.....

The two make a conversation, completely forgetting that I was there... Suddenly, they drift away from me, leaving the club.

"Hyosung! Don't go anywhere! Me and my noona are just going to take this conversation outside outside." I nodded. Aigoo... How could I stay in here by myself?!?! I can't depend on Yoseob...

I then decided to take a break. Should I get a drink? No. I'm not old enough. Instead, to waste time, I went to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob still hadn't come back. What's taking him so long?! I stood up to check up on him outside................

Someone randomly grabbed onto my wrist. And it didn't seem like Yoseob.

"Babe where do you think you're going?"

My heart skipped a beat.

"I was just going to check on my friend."

"Your friend can wait. Want something to drink?" He got closer to me. 

"Could you please leave me alone? I'm just waiting for my friend."

"Just one drink couldn't hurt."

"Didn't you hear me? I said please leave me alone!!" He took a tight grasp onto my elbow.

"Yah! Stay away from me you freak!!!" I pushed him away from me, and he landed on the ground.

"You little b1tch! Do you know who the fu@k you're messing with?!" A group of 5 other tall and tough looking men came by. 

Oppa! Where are you when I need you?!?!?!?!

God, someone PLEASE help me now.


I am soooooooo sorry that this chapter was so short.

I really want to punch myself ;~;

What will happen to Hyosung when she's all by herself with 5 other men?!

Stay tuned!!!