Chapter Eight

B2ST's new maid?!

Listen to what Kikwang says? Yeah right. I am a woman who is capable of her own self. So what if I can't cook? I'm not going to let a boy like him control me. I'll do what I want. By starting to do what I want, I'll be going to sleep at the time I want to! Because I chose it to be that way.

I've decided that my to-do list for the next day was to learn how to cook and clean. I'm a woman. I should be able to do these things, even if they take me five years to learn.. I'll do what it takes! To start my day, I go to the book store and buy a couple of cook books, home economics, and self improvement books. There's no shame in getting a ltitle help. 

I pay for the books and head back home.

I come back to the dorm to find an angry Kikwang. He stood there with his arms crossed as I walked in silently.

"Why were you out at this time?" 

I gulped, telling myself that I could do this. "I can go out when I want to."

He didn't appreciate my response.

"Well well well. Seems like someone's got an attitude."

"Hah." I scoffed, "look who's talking."

His eyes widened as he pointed his eyebrows downward. "What are you saying?!"

"I'm saying that you've got a bad attitude." Jeez. My heart is beating so fast and I'm sweating like crazy..

"Young lady, you listen to me. Don't you remember what I told you the other day? You better watch what you say before you say it."

This is so silly. I stopped replying until..

"Do you like me?"

"What the hell?! Why would you think that? You're such a dirtbag and so mean to me." 

He let a breath of relief, "Whew. Good. I wouldn't want things to get complicated here like it usually does."

"Trust me. I wouldn't ever want to like you. Not in this world. Not ever!"

He put his two hands out as a sign for me to calm down. "Okay okay... I think I got the point."

All of sudden, it gets quiet and we just stood there until a couple minutes later, we hear car door slams. Then, the door to the dorm opened. The members were back.

"HYOSUNGIE~ WE MISSED YO-," Yoseob paused, "What's going on here?..." We both looked at the boys at the same time. 

Kikwang hesitantly replied, "Nothing. We were just discussing things together." 

I was so absent minded so I just said, "Yeah! What he said. Heh..."

All the boys were staring at us. They were whispering to each other and building new thoughts about me and him. Oh boy.