Chapter One

B2ST's new maid?!

HYOSUNG POV

My mom couldn't wait to kick me out of the house. She thought I was way too much trouble. Even though I did EVERYTHING for her in the house, she found me quite annoying. Ever since I was little, I never really had a talent. I wasn't an expert in anything, except cleaning and cooking food. My mom was disappointed in me for not having a talent as a child... She wanted me to grow up and have a good career.. So I tried cullinary arts.... It didn't turn out well. I tried out making a crepe one day, and I got the pan on fire... which caused me to be kicked out from cooking school. I'm accident prone. Due to my little problem, my mom didn't want to bear with it anymore. She's been living with it for 19 years and she couldn't wait to get me out of the house, which leads me here.

Now all I could really think of was how I was going to live. Where could I find a place where I could have money and shelter?? There really is no place.. Luckily, my mom hooked me up with an apartment from one of her friends.

She dropped me off there and drove away. She really didn't want to see me. 

I went inside the building and brought my luggage in there. The hallways were so dirty and unsanitary, it was suffocating to be inside. I rushed through the stairs and ran quietly to my room, since I didn't want to disturb the neighbors. 

My room was empty but looked really unclean. Some hidden spots were dusty. There were stains on the wall. How could I live here?!

All there was in the apartment was a bed mattress and kitchen appliances... Everything else was empty... Why would my mom set me up here?? 

Since I really wanted to get out of the apartment, I decided to take a walk outside and eat. I was starving of hunger. I checked my watch what time it was, it was 7pm. I guess there could be some restaurants selling food. 

I walked around in the streets and the lights were still bright as ever. I didn't want to eat too much by myself, so I stopped by a shop that sold Ramyeon. I was in the mood for noodles.

I ate for about 30 minutes and left. I wanted to walk around the town and wait till I get sleepy... 

The lights got dimmer as time passed... I still didn't want to go back to that dirty old apartment... Is there any way for me to escape the presence of that apartment?...

The wind got stronger and as it got deeper into the night, it was freezing. Something was a caught in my face. It tasted like paper. I pulled it off my face and read what was on it:

ATTENTION: LOOKING FOR YOUNG AGED MAID WHO IS WILLING TO COOK, CLEAN, AND FULFILL NECESSITIES. WE ARE WILLING TO PAY YOU, GIVE YOU HOUSING, AND FEED YOU. PLEASE COME TO THIS ADDRESS AND CALL THIS NUMBER [inserts contact info here]

My eyes were wide. What a coincidence! It must've been God listening to my thoughts OTL I can finally escape that apartment without actually living in it! AHH, I am saved.

I dialed the number on the flyer to get the job as early as I could. The phone rang and someone had pickd up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah, Annyeoung Haseyo!! I hear that you're looking for a maid?"

"... Well, we already found one. I'm sorry."

"Oh... It's okay... Kamsamida..."

"Annyeong."

They said and hung up. 

How do I get through my life?


Readers,  please don't get mad at me for making the chapter like this.
just keep reading~