Heads Up (Part 2)

Hyoyeon and Lay: "Love, Live, Dance"

Part 2

(See explaination below chapter)

Chapter 9: "Heads Up"

Wind was pushing the grass back and forth on the windy autumn or was it...Sehun stop it! "Sorry." Anyway, the girls and members had already planned everything. Hyoyeon got into the mood to talking to the girls again...but probably for not too more long. But Hyoyeon had never suspected that the girls and members would plan something so spying, so mean, so... "Okay can we please start the chapter now?" Jessica said. Oh, fine.

 

 

 

|-|yoyeon & |_ay

 

 

  Hyoyeon picked up her green cased Samsung Galaxy and texted Yoona and Jessica to make the kimbap (a kind of sushi) and a tuna and/or ham sandwiches. (If you already watched the Episode 9 of SNSD's Hello Baby, you already know where this going.)

  "We'll be going shopping at the mall later, you girls will pack us lunch," Taeyeon declared.

  "Well, where are you girls gonna go?" Yoona asked.

  "Um...We're going to that really cool park that just opened up," Taeyeon lied.

  "Oh, really?! I love that place!" Jessica said.

  "Oh, well. You girls are stuck making sandwiches and kimbap!" Yuri said and the girls quickly left.

 

  Yoona and Jessica prepared some veggies and vinegar, sesame oil..."I have a bowl of carrots, pickled radishes, and some more veggies, which ones do you want?" Yoona asked while carefully placing the seaweed wrap on the plate.

  "Carrots," Jessica answered back quickly and got out the bread for her ham and/or tuna sandwich. Yoona turned unexpectly at Jessica. "So you want the cumbers?" Yoona joked.

  "Aigoo! (Aigoo means Oh My Gosh in Korean) No!" Jessica answered back and glared at Yoona while she laughed histerically. "Whatever," Jessica replied back. "It's time for-"-the two girls said together-"Im Yoona's and Jessica Jung's cooking class!"

  "I'll be making a delicious kimbap," Yoona said while professionally fixing her seedweed wrap.

  "And I will be making a mouth-watering tuna and/or ham sandwich!" Jessica said while slicing her (six times larger than a usual) tomato again. Jessica motioned for Yoona to go first.  "Ai-ya (Ai-ya I think is an Asian word for "Darn it". I use it all the time, for I don't use it for "darn it". I use it for "ouch!" or something), I feel like we are missing something," Yoona said. Jessica glanced over at her ingredients. "It doesn't look like I'm missing something." Jessica then looked over at Yoona's side. "Ah! Rice!" She yelled and laughed.

  "Rice!" Yoona then said and laughed with her, making the two walk over and looking at the rice pot to make sure the rice was already cooked all the way through.

  Meanwhile, the other seven girls headed over to "Forever 21" to look for clothes that would match their style. They weren't actually at the park, but they weren't at the mall just yet either. "A pretty bonnet!" Yuri exclaimed as she put the purple bonnet on her head. "We're here for..." Taeyeon pointed her head towards Hyoyeon. "Not you," the leader finished.

  "But, it's so pretty!" Yuri declared.

 "Fine, but you're paying for it with your own money," Taeyeon muttered as she continued to look for more clothes to match Hyoyeon's style.

 "Deal!"

  Over at the accessories aisle, beautiful necklaces, earrings, and bracelets of different colors hang on the side of the peach wall. They rest of the girls (including Hyoyeon) went down the lanes, pretending to look for clothes for themselves, but actually, they were looking for clothes for Hyoyeon. The girls didn't know why they wanted to bring horror to Hyo when she exposed her confession, but it would be so romantic! Yuri, on the other hand continued to look for things for herself and promising Taengoo that she would pay with her own money.

 "Is it cooked, yet?" Jessica asked while looking carefully at the rice in the pot. 

 "Yes, it is," Yoona replied as she scooped at an amount of rice in a mixing bowl. Jessica looked around the kitchen to see if she was missing anything.. "Audience, please do not forget the rice in kimbap like Yoona did!" Jessica exclaimed while laughing. "First, lay the tuna or the ham onto the bread like so," Jessica instructed as she carefully placed ham on one piece of bread and tuna on the other one. "Then, you shall put your tomatoes, mayo, and mustard and other ingredients that you would like. No cucumbers for me, please! Your sandwich is then finished!"

  "Please lay your rice on the seaweed wrap, all over," Yoona had said and placed the rice on the top row only.

 "Should I make pajeon? Sooyoung loves pajeon," Jessica wondered to herself out loud while walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge. Jessica gasped. "Im Yoona!" Jessica called Yoona from her full name and glanced at her.

 Yoona sighed. "When you call me by my real name, you have a plan...and not a very good one."

 "I'll make a pepper pajeon!" Jessica exclaimed. "And you can make a salt kimbap! And, and-" Jessica got too excited she started sputtering words. "I'll put sesame oil in my sandwich-no, vinegar!"

 "This actually sounds intresting!" Yoona shouted and headed towards the kitchen for the salt.

 

 

 After countless times Yoona was grabbed by the collar, and Jessica getting so frustrated that she started speaking English to Tiffany, everyone was settled down to go to the mall. "Oh my god, Fany! This is a real sandwich!" Jessica said in English.

 "Oh ma gahh!" Yoona imitated. 

Hyoyeon just didn't have the feeling to have fun anymore.

 

 

Author's Note:

The PART 2 means that a new event is happening. Just like in the Hunger Games (if you read the books), they have different parts. Just wanted to explain that if you were confused.