Books Are Clumsy

Hyoyeon and Lay: "Love, Live, Dance"

 

Chapter 1: "Books are Clumsy"

 
Hyoyeon carefully picked herself up after she slid on the wet floor. "Ouch!" She said. Jessica and Sooyoung helped her from the floor. "Have you heard?! EXO is joining the university this weekend!" Some girls sqeaked through the halls. Hyoyeon wondered, What was so special about these Exo guys? But she didn't say it out loud, fearing one of the fangirls would hear her and attack her. Hyoyeon's expression turned worried because she was thinking what if they were better than their group, Girls' Generation? But anyway, Hyoyeon heard they were younger so she was glad she was going to be their sunbaes* (Sunbae means someone that is older than you in a respecful way in Korean) so she wouldn't "accidently" fall in love with any of them. Underline accidently. She picked up her books, ready for her next class until a dirty-blond hair guy bumped into her. She fell down on the ground for the second time that day. The ground must've really hated her today for some reason. "Sorry .." said the gentleman that bumped her down. Hyoyeon began to pick up her books while the guy helped her. They both stared into each other eyes until Taeyeon interrupted them by her very, very loud high note. That was an awkward moment "You're from EXO, right?" Hyoyeon asked awkwardly and carried up her books. He nodded softly and lifted up his black hat. His eyes glistened as Hyoyeon watched silently. "My name is Lay from EXO-M." Suddendly, a voice quickly emereged. The loudest one. "Lay, hyung! Hurry up!" Hyoyeon was guessing another cute-looking member had called Lay's name. (It is LuHan's voice, if you're wondering. Do you think he's loud? I don't think so, but he's cute so I added him into this scene). "Well, I'll see you around." He had said and left. Hyoyeon's mind exploded of dancester (laughter) and she began to laugh happily. Her other "sisters" (members) stared at her awkwardly while she continued to laugh. Why she was laughing? Even that, she didn't know herself. She promised herself not to fall in love with any of the younger oppas. Well that didn't work out.
 

Thank you for reading chapter 1. It is really wonderful to have joined asianfanfics. I hope that the second chapter will come out soon. One request, please show me how to change the chapter's name. Thank you! Will Hyoyeon and Lay meet each other in real life! I think they make the greatest couple!