Daydreams (Sequel to Dream Drama)

Hyoyeon and Lay: "Love, Live, Dance"

Chapter 5: "Daydreams"

(Sequel to "Dream Drama"

Lay laid (get it?! "Lay" and "laid"?! No?...Okay...) in his bed, fiddling with his fingers as he thought about Hyoyeon. If he were to get in SM after SM University, then they would forbid everyone from getting girlfriends (/boyfriends) until their seven-year agreement was over, or when they quit the K-Pop Enterment thing...in which Lay didn't want to do.

  "Ha-ha Lay hyung likes sunbae Hyoyeon!" Sehun would probably joke.

  "Be quiet Sehun, you probably think she's pretty, too," Luhan said. "But then, Lay would buy her pretty dresses!"

  "Stop it, Luhan!" Lay would then say.

  "Aww!" Suho would take a picture, send to Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and then state something as he is one of the great leaders of EXO. "#HuhanMoment." Then Suho would turn to Lay. "I gotta show some great tips of being a"-he cleared his throat-"gentleman."

  "No." Kris would push Suho away. "I'm going to teach him how to be a gentleman. Suho, just back away." Suho would grunt and then leave.

  "Buy her Gucci!" Tao would declare. "Wait, Kris, you need to buy me Gucci!"

  "Fine, fine," Kris said.

  "Cook a delicious meal for her!" Kyungsoo (or D.O.) would say.

  "No, you have to rap for her...and set everything in fire in honor of her!" Chanyeol would then say after Kyungsoo (or D.O.). Lay looked awkwardly at Chanyeol. Who would set something in fire in honor of their girlfriend? Lay was about to say, but he kept it in. "Look good in photoshoots...like me," Kai would say. Everyone would groan and then glare at him. "What?!" Kai would ask.

  Baekhyun would step over to Lay, and then apply eyeliner on him. "Wear eyeliner on the first date," Baekhyunnie would say out loud and then leave with everyone looking at each other awkwardly.

   "Do aegyo!" Xiumin would shout from afar because he wouldn't get close enough because everyone was blocking Lay from him.

  "HIT HIGH NOTES~!" Chen would sing as he was hitting the highest note. Then, Xiumin would disagree and hit a high note that was even higher than Chen's, Baekhyun's, and Kyungsoo (or D.O.)'s combined. Together, the four hit the higgest of high notes and break huge pieces of glass, waking Lay from his daydream.

  "So buddy-" Luhan started in real life.

  "Ah!" Lay screamed, scared that Luhan would .

  "What? I was about to tell you that we're going to D.O.'s mom's resturant for food, wanna join?"

  "Sure."

  No one knew that Lay had a crush on Hyoyeon.