Just Dance!

Hyoyeon and Lay: "Love, Live, Dance"

Chapter 3: "Just Dance!"

The music that was playing inside the girl's dorms made Hyoyeon want to dance. And she did. She only felt nervous behind dancing because Lay was here now. When the other sisters asked Hyoyeon how she was feeling, she just ignored them, or shook her head. She didn't want to be mean to them or anything, but Tiffany might state something in her very spectacular English, Yoona might flip her hair, looking pretty, Sunny could with her aegyo, and be like, "I'm Hyoyeon and I like Lay from EX-XO!", Jessica might write an English song to Lay from the girls without Hyoyeon knowing, Taeyeon could have the best insoles in that song, and Sooyoung might buy Hyoyeon high heels to make her look tall for 'date night'. 

 Hyoyeon huffed and puffed at the thought all of that. And Seohyun...she's just that innocent. Seo has to tell the truth no matter what to her unnies, she can't talk unrespectfully to any of the members, and she would never betray any of her sisters. Any one of them.

 That night, Hyoyeon laid on her super cute darkish-green covers bed. She felt comfortable under all that green-nish. But that night, she had horrible nightmares about how Lay could reject her.

 

 Hyoyeon headed to the dance room the next morning to warm up, because dancing was like her favorite thing...like duh. But she didn't dance because she was worried that Lay might spot her...or something. "Unnie, just dance," Seohyun whispered while seeing that Lay had walked into the room.

 Lay put down his backpack and stared at Hyoyeon for a while. Lay busted out some moves through a new song that Hyoyeon had heard on the radio early this morning. It had a scary feeling to it, but they kept saying "Mama", so Hyoyeon knew that the song was about Her Royal Majesty. Hyoyeon didn't know the other words because they were in Chinese.

 Suddenly, the music changed to Girls' Generation's "Genie(or Tell Me Your Wish, whatever you want to call it)". Hyoyeon looked at the maknae, who had changed the music so Hyoyeon could dance and Lay could see how beautiful of a dance Hyo was. "Dance!" Seohyun's voice grew louder. Lay stared at Hyoyeon's sparking eyes. 

  "Just DANCE!" Seohyun yelled from afar, but kept her voice quiet so Lay couldn't hear.

 Hyoyeon danced. Lay watched in awe. Hyoyeon felt embarrassed. "You're a great dancer," Lay said, shocked.

 "Really?" Hyoyeon mumbled. She couldn't believe it. Lay from EXO liked her dancing! Lay smiled at her and they smiled at each other for what seems like forever. His small, cute dimples showed, too. Finally then, his professor had called him to practice his piano. 

 Lay waved to Hyoyeon. After Lay left, Seohyun and Hyoyeon burst into laughter and shouts. "I told you to dance, unnie!"

  "Yes, I know, that's what you told me in the first place," Hyoyeon chuckled back.

 The mystery of Seohyun and Hyoyeon squealing in secret, the others didn't know, but Hyoyeon knew. And she knew that Lay liked her...in a way.