Welcome Back! i guess

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

 

 

Author Pov

So it been 3 weeks since you found out and everything, everything was fine well except for the whole morning sickness and etc. You and SungJong moved in to an apartment close to INFINITE's dorm, you still go to school and everything, but you haven't told your family yet, however they visit you every two months, so they were coming in like two weeks from now. Everything was going fine, until you got a call from your family informing you that your family was coming earlier and it made you jump out of bed so quickly, because they were coming in two hours. 

SungJong was at practice, but they didn't mind you calling, so you call him.

 

____Pov*

Oh my gosh, SungJong answer your phone it's an emergency

I sighed as I waited for him to answer

Ahh I’m so tired and my morning sickness is getting worst  I sighed as I was waiting around

"Yes Jagiya" I heard him say as he sounded out of breath, he must’ve just finish practice, “Are you okay? Is your morning sickness getting worst? Are you craving anything? He said as he started to spit out questions, “Oppa I’m fine, relax…” I said happily. “….Just one thing oppa” I said using your Ageyo voice. “Neh, Jagiya, he replied cautiously , “My family coming in two hours” I said as my voice began to shake, everything on the other line became in silent.

 

“Oppa” I said nervously, “Wait, what, why, Jagiya relax, don’t get stressed out, I just finish practice, I’m coming home. I’ll be there in 10 minutes“. And with that the line went died. *Don’t worry little one, I won’t lose you no matter what they said* I thought as I walked out to the balcony.

Author Pov

Sure enough, Sungjong was there within 10 minutes and with that you guys began preparing for your family.

You and SungJong finish earlier, so you guys went shopping, so you can make a feast for your family.

After you guys cooked and everything,  all you had to do was get yourself ready, even Sungjong was ready http:http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll9a4fDrye1qcprxro1_500.jpg you just had to get ready.

So you went in to your walk in closet and pulled out a dress, Sungjong bought you http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-bow-accent-pintuck-dotted-party-dress-metallic-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1024139677.and http://www.yesstyle.com/en/smoothie-rhinestone-chain-accent-platform-pumps-black-39/info.html/pid.1030406668

 

As you got dress, you were worried about your baby bump and your shoes, but you didn’t want to sound unappreciated of the gift, so you sort of pouted, soon you felt someone grab your waist, but you knew who it was already, “Jagiya, what’s wrong” SungJong asked as he laid his head on your shoulder. You hesitated, “yah Jagiya, I know you, so tell me". He said as he sighed in annoyance, “Don’t you think the shoes are too high for someone of my clumsiness, that putting the baby in danger” you said as you looked at your tummy. “Nope, because I’ll catch you Jagiya” he said as he kissed your cheek.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~Ding Dong Ding Dong~~~~~

 

 

 

The bell made you jump almost out of your skin. So as you walked to the door you took a few deep breath and as soon as you open the door your brother hugged you ultra-tightly which scared you because of the baby.

(Your older brother http://ulzzzang.tumblr.com/post/7958430336but in a tux). “Oppa, I missed you” you said as you lost oxygen.

“Aish Noona, what the point of me coming, if you were only going to miss Dongju”, your cocky rebellious little brother Junha said with a smirk

(Junha: http://ulzzzang.tumblr.com/post/8311722458 in a tux too).

"Yah, what about me ____, I gave birth to you” your mom pouted.

(Your mom: http://ulzzzang.tumblr.com/post/8363113271 in http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-diamante-detail-padded-satin-party-dress-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023723225 ).

"You guys didn't even let her breath a word to us you just attack her"

 

Your dad said as he patted Junha head. (Your dad http://ulzzzang.tumblr.com/post/8234037835 in a tux).

“Let me hug my favorite cousin, Dongju" hyungsik said as he walked in.

"SungJong, what are you doing here" you mom said as she pulled him into a deep hug, "We live together Mrs. Park" SungJong said earning death glares from your dad, brothers, and hyungshik, your mom cleared and dragged you and SungJong to the limo waiting for you guys, "You know,  ____-Noona, you’re getting chubby" Junha said smirking while poking at your tummy making you nervous.

"That’s good, at least we know she eating" your dad said sticking out his tongue at Junha, you smiled at your weird family you sunk at the thought of them being sad at how you gotten pregnant at such a young age. "Noona save me, appa being mean to me Junha said while hugging your side.  "Humpf, how are you a bad boy Junha, when you hide behind your sister" your mom snicker.

 

"So you guys are living together now, why?" hyungshik asked as he glared at SungJong, "yeah ,because the house was too big and far from my school, I got tired of waking up extra earlier just to be almost late, so me and SungJong brought an apartment" you said covering up the truth, nervously, with that SungJong face grew sad.

"Ahh, we're here finally, Noona sit with me" Junha said grabbing your hand and opening the door. You look up to see a huge amazing palace like restaurant. "Great" you sighed