Our Love Is

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

When did this all start? When did I become two different people.

She thought as she looked in the mirror.  Then she picked up a picture, which showed _____,Sungjong, herself, Taesun, and Taehyun.

“Weren’t we all friends?” she held the picture.  

“Miss Choi, I have the powder.” A man said. With a sickly grin, she turned to him, “thank you oppa!” she smirked.

“Stop, are you seriously going through with this, Stop it! Can’t we just leave them alone!” Shina said, “No, Sungjong belongs with me.” Shinae glared. “you want him, just as much as I do!” Shinae smirked, “No! This isn’t right!” shina said. “I can’t believe, my mind is like this.

Shina began to have a inter conflict with herself. “We already lost them, all of them.” Shina said as tears began to fill her eyes. “But, with this we can get back Sungjong.”  Shinae smirked, “no we will just lose them again, and even Taesun will too.” Shina pled. “It’s too late, might as well go out with a bang!” Shinae smirked.

“Where is Lee Sungjong room?” shinae smirked wickedly. As she walked up, she was fighting back tears.

I really hate myself, for going crazy like this. Why am I doing this. In the end I’m going to lose them all.

As she arrived on the 5th floor, her heart began to beat faster. Why am I doing this?  Please just wake up and realized that you’re ruining your self. When did you become this way? Choi Shinae.

As she walked down the hall she notice an open window leading to a balcony.

“I’m going to take control!” she glared as she began to walked toward the window.

“What are you doing?” Shinae glared, “getting rid of us, for good!” “What do you mean?” shinae glared, “it’s time for us to get what we deserve!” She cried as, she step out the window.

I  don’t want to die, but this is the only way.

Tears stream down her face, as she walked to the railing. I can’t do it, I’m scared.

Just as she tried to step down, she lost her footing, as she began to fall backward,

“I guess this is it, I can finally get rid of Choi Shinae.” She smiled as her tears fell upward, and she closed her eyes waiting for the fall, only to realizes that it wasn’t coming, she opened her eyes to see ____, trying her best to hold her up. “What are you doing, shinae!” ____ yelled, as she began to attempt to pull her up.

Why is ____ saving me? Pity?

“Have you gone crazy!” ____ screamed, as she pulled her up, “why?” Shina(e?) blinked. “Because, you deserve to live, yes you have done many cruel things, but you shouldn’t kill yourself over it, if you’re trying to escape the consequences, find another way, don’t kill yourself.” ____ said in a serious tone. “Besides I care about you, Shinae believe it or not.” She smiled as Shina’s eyes widen, “after all I done to you!” she glared , “stop pitying me.” She smirked and pushed ____ away, just then ____ grabbed her hand, and turned her around. *slap* “stop only thinking of your pride, and wake up!” ____ glared “Didn’t you hear me, I said it’s because I care about, even though you put me through hell, I still think you deserve to be treated as a human, not because  I pity you, you live a life, a lot of other people wish they have, you got everything you wanted growing up, but now you trying to give up, over someone you can’t get, so why would I pity you? When that’s normal in life, understand?.” ____ said sternly. “You should know, that in life; you can’t get everything, you want.” ____ sighed. “Don’t take the easy way out of life, face the trouble head on, instead of being a  weak person.” ____ smiled, as she brushed a piece of shina’s hair behind her ear. “Whoever, that person is, the one that is deep inside.” ____ poked her heart.

 “____-ah.” Shina started, just then tears began to pour down her cheeks.  “There is another me, but I hate that person. She always appeared whenever I wanted to talk to you or sungjong, she made me do all of the crap, but then the part that scared me, is that I’m the only who’s controlling myself, so I realized I’m a horrible person, who won’t stop, and I hate  myself so much!” she covered her eyes, brushing her hair back. ____ removed her hands, “you face without makeup is prettier then when you have makeup.” ____ said with smirk, then she began to wipe Shina’s face, “Shinae, you weren’t always Shinae. But you were Shina Kim, before right?” _____ smiled, “you remember me?” she blinked, “how could I forget the girl, who got me and Sungjong together.” She smiled, “You remember?” she said shocked.  “Of course, that’s why I remembered Taesun.” ____ smirked. “Speaking of Taesun, let’s go visit him.” ____ smiled, “Okay” she laughed as she wiped her tears, “thanks for not giving up, on me, well the real me.” She said with a light grin. “I kind of figure, that your dad corrupted you with power”____ said, as they walked to Taesun room.

“Knock Knock” You guys called out, “come in” taesun yawned lightly. His eyes widen at the site, “it’s Shina, the real Shina, the one who stole my heart.” Taesun smiled, as Shina blushed, “may I ask why you were always wearing so much junk, Kim Shina?” he chuckled, as she blushed more. “It’s my Pikachu.” He laughed, just men in black suits came in, the three of you bowed. “Shinae, what are you doing…” He stopped mid-sentence, glaring at her face, “why aren’t you wearing any make up!” he roared, as his eyes began to water.

“No appa, if I wear that make up I become someone, who isn’t me.” She said, as he frowned. “Why did you make me wear it?” she asked, “Because, you look like your mother.” He sighed, “Do you know, how much it hurts to see her as you, so I made you into Shinae, by using the powder with your makeup, however instead of erasing all of your memory, it would alter your old personality, which is just like your mother.” He glared, “but, now you’re just like her, weak!” he roared as he stormed out. “That’s okay, with me.” She smiled, “least I won’t hurt anyone, anymore.” She smiled.

“Right?”, “Psh I guess, since, they care” Shinae sighed, “Well I guess, this is where we part ways?” Shinae smiled, “yes, well since I know, we won’t get hurt, since I know taesun will protect us, or I should say you, Kim Shina.” She smiled, “well, it always be nice, to see you in my mind.” Shina smiled, “sure kid, sure.” She chuckled, “thanks for trying to help me.” She smiled.

“Shina?” Taesun laughed as she was zooned out, “Yes?” she blushed, “So will you, be mine” he touched her  hand. “Do you really want, after what did to you?” she said sadly. “Yes, I do” he eskimo kissed her. “do honestly think that I changed, and that I can make you Hap-“ she began to say only for him to cut her off with a kiss. “Shina, you talk too much.” He kissed her forehead, “I want to be with you.”

~

“Appa, be careful!” Sungjun voice rang from outside the door, you peek in to see Sungjun and Melody trying to feed him, “Mianhae, but I’m supposed to feed you.” He laughed with a mouth full. You quietly closed the door, with a smile.

You were finally happy, with that you walked to the balcony and smiled as, the wind blew through your hair. You stretched, only to feel a back hugged and someone head on yours. “So Mrs. Lee,  will you marry me again, but let’s make it official, who cares what the world will think.” He chuckled turning around, “hmmm maybe?” you looked up. “What are you guys doing?” you laughed seeing melody and jun on the next level up. “We didn’t want to ruin anything.” They laughed, causing you guys to laugh along with them. “So does that mean, we are a family again?” Melody asked, “Of course, we always were.” You smiled, “Just because we may be separated at a time, doesn’t mean, we are not a family.” Sungjong smiled, “So we will always be together?” Jun smiled, “always.” You guys smiled.

~

Today was the 20th of December, you wake up with a smile. “Wake up.” You shook Sungjong, “hmm” he groaned, “too early.” He groaned, “Oppa!” you whined, with a smirk you began to hit his exposed back. “Yah, yah!” he playfully glared, “I let you sleep in, until now!” you laughed as you began to run away. “Yah Park ____!” he glared running after you.

“It looks like Umma and Appa are up.” Jun laughed as he drunk his water, “raising them, is going to be so hard.” Melody sighed. “I know, but at least if they get tired out now, they’ll be easier to put to bed.” Jun smiled, “That’s true, because if we don’t it’ll be so hard to get them to fall asleep.” Melody smiled, “Oh happy birthday!” they smiled at each other. “Oppa, Saranghaeyo!” Melody kissed his cheek, “yah.” He pouted, “I want to do it to you first.” He sighed. “Dongsaengie, Saranghaeyo!” he kissed her lips, with a smirk, causing her whole face to turn red. “Wah You stole my first KISS!” She blushed, as he smirked. “Happy birthday” He walked back to his room. “Babo..” she pouted closing her room door.

~

“Yah, get off you’re too heavy!” you pouted as sungjong sat on you, while he was on the phone ordering their cake. “Shh!” he hushed you, with a smirk. “Oppa” you whined as you squirmed underneath him. “Say it.” He smiled. “aish, Lee Sungjong is the love of my life, and He is heavy!~” ____ laughed, “Meanie” he pouted standing up, “Ah the press meeting in tomorrow.” He blinked,  as you nodded. “well are you nervous?” ___ blinked, “Not really, I just hope my Inspirits will support it.” He sighed “everything will work out in the end.” You smiled.

~

“You look so beautiful.” You smiled as you curled melody hair. “As do you, umma” she smiled up at you “are you excited?” you smiled, “Yes.” She nodded.

“You look more handsome then me.” Sungjong chuckled as he tied Sungjun tie, “I know” he giggled “yah, you could say I’m handsome too.” He pouted. “Appa isn’t  handsome, but beautifully handsome!” he smiled. “Aigoo” Sungjong ruffled his hair.

~

“Ready?” you smiled as you took melody hand while she took Sungjun hand, “where’s appa?” Sungjun chuckled, “right here” he smiled taking Sungjun hand. “Shall we?” he smiled, with that you guys walked down the grand stair case hand in hand, as everyone applauded. “they look so mature” junha smiled.

“Happy birthday!~” everyone cheered, “Thank you” they bowed.

“It’s amazing, in the last 5 years, we were gifted with two amazing children.” You smiled, “I like to thank, everyone for coming, I mean this is crazy 5 days before Christmas, and we’re having a huge party like this.” ___ Chuckled, “Santa might run late this year, for us” Sungjong laughed, “eh, but we were good” Melody blinked, “Ah no it's just that....", Sungjong sighed "yes you were very good.” You smiled, “anyway enjoy the party, everyone!” you smiled.

~

“They seriously look mature.” Woohyun said, “I know, I mean they don’t look 5.” ____ sighed, “Watch all of your children, will end up looking two year older than their age.” Sungyeol chuckled, "oh ans watch they have twins, mainly twins!" Dongwoo laughed  “don’t jinx us!” You laughed, “It’s amazing, how far you guys all came.” Sungkyu smiled, “Yeah, all the struggles, we went through, just made our love stronger.” Sungjong smiled, “It’s amazing isn’t it, 5 years and 9 months  ago. We were all immature, and only thought of our selves, and then ____ got pregnant, and we slowly became mature and caring to ____.” Sungkyu smiled, “I mean if ___ never got pregnant, maybe _____ wouldn’t have ended up with Sungjong.” Myungsoo sighed, “Hyung stop hinting at the fact you have a crush on ____.” Sungjong laughed. “Sungjong doesn’t go throwing around My jagiya, anymore.” Sungyeol laughed, “I think I did that, because that was my lack of confidence, I was worried that ____ didn’t seem as mine, but  I realized that she was always mine.” Sungjong smiled, as he entwined his hand with ____’s.

“You know, I think that everything happens, for a reason. Even with the endings, as someone once told me, love needs a series of ending to grow.” ____ smiled, “Now I understand the meaning.” Sungjong smiled.

~

“Shall I show how much, Lee SunJun and Lee Melody have grown.” ____ smiled, “I’m truly grateful to be blessed with such an amazing family.” ____ smiled.

“Well first up is Lee SungJun.”____ Smiled, “He was born first, at 12:00Am sharp.” Sungjong smiled, “he weighed 8 Pounds, and 7 ounces.  Well now he much heavier then he looks” ____ chuckled, “ah but he is our prince.” Sungjong ruffled his hair. “As he start to grow , he began to look like his father and uncle.” ____ Smiled,  “and now he looks like this.” Sungjong showed a picture, he took earlier this morning.  “To define SungJun is hard, he is extremely unique and intelligent” Sungkyu smiled as he handed Sungjun a gift. “Thank you.” He bowed, only to hug him. “To define Lee SungJun, he is amazing little boy, who can out diva Us any day.” Jiyeon smiled as T-ara placed their gift. “Thank you” he bowed. “To define Sungjun, is to define, a mischievous trouble maker oppa who steal people first kisses!” Melody pouted as she placed handed his gift causing everyone to laugh.  With that other groups came up one by one to give his gift. “Sungjun has that Swagger, which every 5 year wish they had.” GD smirked, as they did their special Hand five routine.

cute-korea2_large.jpgtumblr_m61764F5hn1qctfhvo1_500.pngtumblr_m4omfx5fQO1qctfhvo1_500.pngtumblr_lxk34uqpIM1qbmhfwo3_250.jpg

 

“And now, Princess Melody, who weighed 8 pounds and 8 ounces and was born exactly 5 minutes afterwards ” “Melody,  is probably the most 4D of a person I ever met.” Sungjong laughed, “She lives on her own planet.” ____ smiled. “Oh and She taken by Kim Myungsoo!~” Myungsoo smiled, causing laughter. “To define Melody, who is my future Wife, is to define an amazing, wonderful, beautiful girl,  who will grow into an amazing lady, 19years isn’t a lot and Besides Age is just a number.” He kissed her forehead and placed her gift on the table. “To define Melody, is to define, an angel who is amazing and sweet.” Soyeon smiled, as she patted her head.  “To define Melody, is to define the cutest Dongsaeng ever” he smiled, “popo!” he smiled, just as she was about to kiss his cheek, he turned his head crushing their lips together. “Yah!” Myungsoo chuckled. “Melody is probably my favorite girl” Taeyang hugged her tightly “what about IU unni” she innocently smiled causing laughter.

 

420614_350647118288836_175505405803009_1tumblr_ly16o4twmq1r97trgo4_500.jpgtumblr_lwkzmtRm6b1r02uvao8_r1_400.jpgtumblr_m4smkrmEPQ1r97trgo1_500.jpg

 

 

With that the party continued well. Melody and Myungsoo had their dance,  and then you and sungjong danced with Sungjun and melody. Soon they opened their gifts, causing everyone to smile, at their innocence, and surprised faces. "Ah this is my gift to melody!~" Myungsoo smiled holding a giant bear. "wah" she smiledm "I have this for Junnie" he smiled pulling Jun's favorite Game. "It's not out yet!" he said in amazed. "Well hyung, is amazing!~" he smiled.

 

HSIOL WEDDING DRESS

 

 

 

 

“Why are you nervous umma?” Melody laughed, as ____ took a deep breath in, “Umma, you done this before.” Melody smiled, as she was about to walk down the lane, “ah are you sure, you want me to be a bride’s maid.” Shina said nervously, “Of course,  I’m just nervous, I’m  second guessing, this wedding again.” ____ sat as with a sighed, “Why?” shina laughed sitting next to you. “You know ____-ah, when I was still Shinae, I was always jealous about how he looked at you, how he smiled over your simple actions, whether it was sneezing or blushing. I remember once, before you were pregnant, you  were sick and didn’t show up to school for a week, man  he was so grumpy and grouchy, and he would fall in sleep in class and snap at people, even teachers.. ____-ah, you are his happiness, only you can complete him; believe me I know, staying with him for 5 years, taught me I could never replace you.” Shina smiled, “____-ah, I noticed how you are without him too.” Shina chuckled lightly. “Thanks Unni” you smiled, as she hugged you, “any time.” She smiled, “I’m glad that, you accepted me like this, even though I know I’ll never deserve it, but thank you so much ____-ah!” she smiled, “Now, go get married and be happy.” She smiled as Taesun appeared, “Your appa is next.” Taesun winked, as they walked out.

~Knock Knock~

 

“Appa…” you started only to see it was Sungjong, “what” you blinked, “I think it would be better to walk together.” He smiled holding out his arm, you just smile, your radiant smile. With that, the two of you walked down the lane together, as a song began to play. Sungyeol began to sing, then Sungjong pulled  a microphone from out of nowhere and began to sing. “I dedicated this to the Love of my Life, _____.” He smiled, as he held you hand, tears began to build  in your eyes, as you reach the end of the lane, he held your hands, as Woohyun powerful voice rang through the wedding hall, your tears fall, causing sungjong’s tears to fall, resulting him to place his forehead against yours. “Why are you crying?” you laughed as he wiped his tears along with yours, “Because I’m finally whole and Happy again.” He smiled as he lifts your veil. “I love you ____” he kissed your forehead.

“Do you ____, take Lee Sungjong to be your husband.” The priest smiled, “Neh.” You nodded, “and Do you Lee Sungjong, take Park ____ as your wife?” he smiled, “neh.” He smiled, “With the power invested in me, I pronounce you, Husband and Wife. Ladies and Gentleman Mr and Mrs. Lee” he smiled as everyone applauded. You and Sungjong held out your arms, to pick up Melody and Sungjun. “Oh wait!” you smiled. “The toss, guys.” you said as everyone lined up behind you as Sungjong took Sungjun.  With that you threw the Roses back, the results shocked everyone, as you turned to see that Shina caught it, it was hush, as everyone was wondering who was the girl who catch the bouquet, causing everyone to surround her.  “Who’s that?” Sungjong blinked, “Hmm remember Kim Shina?” you smiled, as his eyes widen. “How did you find her?” he laughed, wrapping his arm around your waist, “let’s just say she was always under our noses” you smiled as he pulled you closer, placing his nose against yours.  

“Congratulations” a voice that was too familiar smiled; as you turned around you gasped “Niel” you hugged him tightly. “How are you two?” he smiled, as you pulled away. “We are happy” SungJong smiled, holding your hand. “That’s all I can ask for from you two.” He smiled, “you two look amazing by the way.” He smiled, “Oppa” a small voice called out, “ah Sujeong, this is the famous ____ and Sungjong, I always talked about.” He smiled as the girl held out her hand. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Sujeong.” She smiled. “May I ask you something?” ____ blinked, “ah of course.” She smiled, “Are you pregnant?” ____ hesitated, as Sujeong blushed, “Yes, 12 weeks or 3 months.” She smiled caressing her belly, as Niel smiled proudly as he touched her belly. “Are you guys….” ____ smiled, causing them to blush. “Neh” she laughed, “congratulations!~” ____ smiled, “it’s bad, because we’re not married, but I think  our love is strong enough to get through it” she smiled looking up at Niel. “Yes, I think it is too.” He smiled, kissing her nose.. “That’s what happened to us.” Sungjong smiled as he swung your entwined hands, and with a smirk, “we’re working on our 3rd child, because our first were twins”, causing _____ to blush. “Ah, that’s why, you wanted them to stay with us, for a while” Niel chuckled, “Wait, when was this plan!?” ____ blushed, causing Sujeong to giggle.

“I hope our relationship will turn out like this.” She smiled, “eh, it will be better, because they’re going to go longer than any other couple, while we will go longer than them” Niel said playfully. “No!” Sungjong smirked “we will go longer than them then” he chuckled, causing you and Sujeong to laugh at them.

~

“Well, now the world knows about us” he smiled, as you guys leaned against the railing on the night cruise ship, as the wind flowed through your hair, “But, I couldn’t be happier” you smiled, “You know, something ____, I honestly believe we were too Immature back then.” He smiled seriously. “I agree, we didn’t really understand love.”  ____ smiled. “you know, there was a question, I always asked.” He smiled, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. “I always asked, How strong is our love?” he smiled breaking the distant. “But back then when the answer Our Love is strong, popped in my head I wasn’t satisfied  with that, I figured out why though; It was because, I was worried you would fall out of love with me, and leave me. I knew our love is strong, but I didn’t think it was Strong enough.” He smiled as they stared into each other eyes, just as they were able to kiss. “Umma! Sungjin is crying!” Melody said as she tried to calm her 5 year old brother causing Sungjong to sigh, “Ah give him here” you laughed as you picked him up and began to bounce him.  “Ah, yah Lee SungJun, don’t let your little 1 year old sisters sit up there!” Sungjong scolded as SungJun, as Haneul, and Yuna were siting with their brother on the ship’s roof.  “Umma!~” the youngest smiled, causing everyone to stop, even Sungjin stopped crying. “Ha, she said Umma!~” you sung as you picked up your 6th month baby, hana.”, “well SungHo said Appa yesterday” your 3 old smiled, drinking his chocolate milk, “Ehh, why didn’t  you say anything, SungWoo!” you pouted, “ah Mianhaeyo, I forgot.” He giggled, “Liar!”  SungMi glared, “Yah, you’re my twin!” he pouted.

“How Strong Is Our Love?” Sungjong chuckled, as he held  the 5 year old boy who played with his necklace; connect and Unconnecting the necklaces together “Strong enough to deal with 9 wonderful children.” You sighed, “oh don’t forget about, this little angel!~” you smiled pointing to your belly, “Honey, I think we are running out of Sung names, ah let's hope it's a girl.” Sungjong chuckled, then kissed your lips, “Eww!~” 6 little ones cried out, causing you to laugh during the kiss, “yah one day, you will all want to kiss someone” Sungjong playfully scoffed.

~

 

 

Dear Umma and Appa.

How is your trip, so far? Is it good? Well I hope so, ah by the way, prepare for a picture spam of all of your children, and also please don’t bring another set of twins.

Okay, seriously how come everyone looks older than their Age? Oh man Hana is a problem, she’s only 12, but she looks 14! SungHa is the same, but he's so sweet to me, he always helping me, when I look stress out. Oh, Sungjin is almost as tall as me, and he’s only 17, not far in my books. Haneul and Yuna look 13 kind of, but they can pass as 16.  SungWoo is one attractive 15 year old umma, he’s a Noona killer, but SungMi is so much Trouble! ~ Aish, do you know how many grown men buy her presents, A lot, and I mean a lot!~  Melody is such a troublemaker, even if she doesn't realize  but she only looks at Myungsoo Hyung, I think they might end up together, seriously. You guys do say Love is love, but would you really allow it? Oh I almost forgot Cheonsa

Well here is my proof of your children.

Lovely Cheonsa is growing well, she becoming a pro in ballet, it's amazing! ~ We recorded her performance, which will be here when you get back. It was seriously Amazing, though I was impressed. She won the competition, by the way.

 

tumblr_lpekkcVbZs1qfddpjo1_500.png Before her performance, look at her makeup !

 

Mommy & Daddy, I miss you guys, so much. Ah dancing is becoming really really really fun! Mommy, I gotten taller, Daddy I miss you; Oppas just don't read the stories as well as you do. Ah I just remember that I saw Aunt Shina, and MaRu, he so tall. You know Mommy, they all teased me, calling me the Forever Maknae, but they make up for it by buying me sweets, hehe Daddy, I miss you a lot. Jun Oppa doesn't scare away all of the monster, I still hear them outside! It's not fun!!! But I'll be a good girl and Wait for you guys. Melody unni sleeps with me, when I am scared, so it's okay.

Love, Lee Cheonsa

 

Then It's SungHo and Hana.

tumblr_m2yjndDZu31ruykfdo4_1280.pngtumblr_m2j8tbDDbg1r84jexo1_500.png

 

Umma! ~ Appa~ I miss you so much TT^TT. I know you guys are only gone for 2 months but, It's not the same without you, umma, Appa I’m going to cry!~ It's not fun, when it's just Jun-Oppa and Meonni~ hehe did you guys get it, Melody+Unni= Meonni. Wah, I know you guys will be back soon, but I miss you! ~~ Ah Hoho-Oppa is taking care of me though. I miss you guys.

Saranghaeyo, Hana 

P.S I love you guys so much, have a nice trip together!~

 

 

Umma~ Appa, as a Man, I shouldn't cry! But it's really hard not to, 2 months is too long!~ HURRY HOME!~ Jun Hyung is bullying me, and Melody Noona keeps embarrassing me =_= it's not cool at all, I have a reputation at my school. I one of the coolest 12 years old, but when Noona keeps nagging me about my hair, being spiky or when the tips of my hair are dyed, in front of my chingus it's embarrassing >.< BUT Family comes first, and I'm very thankful for having my Dongsaengs and Hyungs and Noonas! But I am mainly thankful for having the best Parents in the world.

Love, SungHo.

 

tumblr_li9xpx4PEu1qa5dcno1_400.jpg We took them to the new theme park.

 

Annyeong Umma, Appa. I miss you guys, come back soon. You must be safe! We can wait for you guys. BUT I MISS YOU GUYS ALOT, 2MONTH IS TWO LONG TT^TT. Oh umma, Appa, don't I look pretty with brown hair, right Appa, Umma? Appa, you're always telling us, to do what we want to do, so I dyed my hair. Appa as an Idol, you dyed your hair ALOT! ~ So umma it's okay right, UMMA! ~ Jun Oppa keeps teasing me about my chingus; always asking if they are my boyfriends, Aish! ~ That oppa. Wah, But Jinnie Oppa is worst, he always scaring them away! ~ Umma how am I supposed to get a boyfriend, Appa you shouldn't be reading this by the way. I mean I want to be like Umma and Appa.

Love, Yuna.

P.S I love you. Hehe remember we watch that movie, umma.

 

 

MOMMY, DADDY! ~ I got the highest score in school! ~ Hmm what else should I write? Oh beside that FACT that I miss you guys a lot! Oh Jun and Jin oppa, they got into a fight! ~ It was my fault though TT^TT. This Sumbae from Jin oppa high school started to talk to me, when I was waiting for Yuna Unni, and then he asked me to follow him, so I did because he said he wanted to tell me something important and he already pulled me along. . Oh but he tried to kiss me, and he looked at me weird when I SAID. My Appa told me that I kiss people, who I want to marry. Then he said I'll marry you later, and he was about to kiss me, then Jin oppa showed up, and then he threaten the guy, then sumbae said no, and then sumbae pushed him and hit, then they start to fight, then his friend began to hurt oppa too, I didn't know what to do at the time, but melody unni grabbed me and locked in the car, while Jun-oppa helped Jinnie, and in the end Melody had to pull him off of the guy.  Melody unni scolded me for 3 hours, which I understood why. Oh I performed my Violin solo, I was so nervous but I had my cheerleaders! ~. Umma, Melody and SungMi Unni took Cheonsa, Hana, me and Yuna to... A store that sells Bras. It was so weird, APPA You shouldn't read this! >//////< Anyway UMMA!!!! I was nervous, but I have bras now and I know my measurements, Unnies said I'm turning into a Young Lady. Appa, I’m growing up! ~ 

I love you guys, Haneul

 

P.S I saw an amazing sky from my school's roof, but don't worry.

 

tumblr_lwsejpXRbM1qhahtxo1_1280.png These two, Oh and He is drinking sparkling red grape JUICE. 

Umma, Appa, What's up! ~ You guys aren't having too much fun right. Nah I'm kidding, I mean why not, we can handle more dongsaeng. Did you guys know this Jerk from our school, was hitting on My SungMi!~ I know you said she oldest, but I don't believe she is!~ Psh she my twin!~ So I should protect her right? Psh well I’m going to do just that! Hey I took her first Kiss, so I should pick who takes her 2nd right? Hyungs agrees with me, Melody Noona keeps saying I'm too over protective of them, I think Melody Noona LIKES Myungsoo Hyung. Umma! ~ I miss you a lot, but I won't allow you to worry about us, only focus on Appa. You guys have been taking care of us, for a while. So please have fun together. 

Love, SungWoo..

 

Appa & Umma how are you? Are you guys having fun? You better be you guys deserve it! ~ Do you like it? Our photo shoot, when Jun and Jin Oppa brought, they asked if we were a couple? I was like what the heck. Then Jun oppa explained that we were twins, but they still made us take our picture like that, but I’m used to be close to him like that, I mean we've bathed together. Umma SungWoo won't let me have a boyfriend, so it's only fair that, he’s not allowed to have a girlfriend. At school, these Sumbae in Jinnie oppa's grade, during lunch, come and rub his arms and his face. Jin oppa Doesn't like those girls, well I don't either!~ Oh Appa,  someone knew I was your daughter!~ It was a Inspirit, and she gave me sweets, but Jun-Oppa check them first, he said that she could've been an Antis, so I was okay with it. I miss you guys, but I’m glad you're having fun away, from us.

Love, SungMi

 

 

tumblr_m78nurrNX81rww1alo1_500.jpg

 

Umma! ~ Appa! ~ Don't you miss the amazing me, just kidding! I miss you guys a lot. Well I miss hugging you umma. Appa I miss having dance battles with you, Hyung just can't handle it..... Okay, I miss you guys more then alot I miss you guys, to the point where my mood is ruined. I'm not used to not seeing you guys when I wake up, or hearing Appa's meaningful Japanese phrase, he says all the time. I miss having girls shocked and saying “that's your Appa, but he looks so young.” Whenever Appa, can to pick me up from school, I miss that A lot. I miss how, when everyone who sees umma, says "oh she too beautiful to be an Umma." I really miss having those days where we all sleep together in the same room.  I'm almost an adult, so I have to get used to it, but every time, I think I’m not going to see them for a while, until holidays, and when I get a family I won't see that, unless it for new year’s, I get teary at the thought, Kids my age are like I can't wait to move out or I hate my parents, but I can't, you guys do too much to make me hate you. Ha I don't care, what does people think though, I know I'm Amazing!~  It's really weird not smelling Umma's cooking, or hearing Appa's voice when I need to wake up, It's just not the same at all without you guys, I can't imagine living like that one day. Oh Happy Anniversary!~ It's been 22 years, that's amazing, that love is what made all of us, hehe don't bring back another dongsaeng.~ One day, when I finally let go of you guys,  I hope to find a girl who can handle my amazing-ness....like you guys do. Anyway

With Love, SungJin.

 

tumblr_lznhai6kFF1r2224xo1_500.png

 

Dear Umma & Appa, 

Aigooo! ~ These kids, they are so troublesome, but they are worth it. Everyone keeps saying me and Myungsoo will end up together, Psh! ~ that was an old crush. Ah Umma it's hard to hold everything down without you, making 8 lunches, making huge breakfasts, lunches, and Dinners. Then waking up to get everyone else ready, it's hard, but it makes me realize how lucky I am to have you. Appa It's hard to be as amazing as you are when it comes to dancing, or reading bedtime stories. I'm really happy that I was born to you, even though I was a Love child, I'm still happy, because that's exactly what I got, Love. No one could ever, take your spot in my heart, I mean not even my future Husband; I will love as much as my Appa or my Umma. I miss you guys, Oh School is going great, by the way. I miss you guys a lot. Oh what else did I want to say, oh Umma, Appa have a fun and safe trip

 

Saranghaeyo Umma & Appa,  Melody~

 

 

tumblr_m79u82vt4F1qfd5nao3_500.jpg

 

Dear Appa and Umma, remember when I asked for another Dongsaeng, I didn't mean this many. I'm just kidding. Well what can I say; I haven’t been up to, too much, well except Modeling, along with SungMi and SungWoo. Melody is still in school, well I am too, but modeling is my calling apparently. Oh you already read this huh, but I did get into a fight with those guys, I mean they out-numbered Jinnie, I wasn't going to allow that, and Haneul was frighten, and as an Oppa and Hyung, it's my duty to protect to them, just like did for us back then, Appa, because as you put it, it was your duty. Hmmm what else, oh I miss you guys a lot, I mean I work much harder now without you guys, Me and Melly kind of are filling in your shoes, well we're trying even though, we're not as Epic, Amazing, nor Daebeak, as you guys. Happy Anniversary by the way! ~ These past 22 years, have been good to you guys right? You know, I learn a lot from you guys, I think I’m blessed to have gone through those things with you as my parents. You guys taught me what love was from a very young age, so I'm grateful, because I know the true meaning of those 3 simple words, even though a lot of people nowadays use them poorly. I'm truly grateful to have you guys. Thanks for being there for me, even when I was a brat to you guys.

Love Lee SungJun

 

 

Anyway the Spam starts now!~

tumblr_m7beckSWog1rrcullo1_400.jpg

I took this during Moive night, well when I woke them up. SungHo is not here, well that's because He wasn't feeling well.

I told them to sleep with a shirt, but No!~ they said. It's not my fault I like to sleep without my shirt!~ Psh Hyung hating on my amazing skin

 

tumblr_m76uhfI5pg1qie24jo1_500.jpg SungWoo, is a question mark. I was laughing, and noona took a bad picture, but I like it, look at hyung's forehead.

 

tumblr_m7401qe4R81qzk1n0o1_500.jpg This was at the beach!~ Where I got sick from, Noona said it was because I didn't dry off quick enough. I was still sleepy, so I hung on to Oppa!~ Umma, Appa Somthing is wrong with him, sometimes. I swear.

tumblr_m6iuhzpD7p1qai8q1o1_400.jpg This is when SungHo was sick, so I being the amazing Hyung I am, I got sick with him, I took the picture can't you tell. Hyung really did take care of me, that day!~~~ Oh I don't look that Sick anymore.

tumblr_m78ubbBBgO1ryuezio1_400.jpg I was thinking that I look better here then my photo shoot, my long hair was daebeak!~ Oh Hyungs look kinda. Ha I look amazing!~~  As usually.  You know, you look alot like Grandpa, doesn't he. That smile, is kind of....  Creepy. I took this before, we went to Cheonsa competition. 

 

tumblr_m75pmwfLFF1rvebrqo1_500.png Your Eldest boys!~ 

Your mouth Jinnie is priceless. Noona, stop being mean to me, you see this umma, appa. Melody is so mean to me TT^TT 

These two are so cute, I mean they are complete opposites, but they are always be each other, He so clingy with Melody, and She so protective over Jinnie, Jinnie was my 1st baby

tumblr_m6ymxkVSHX1qjh50xo1_400.png Don't we look nice. Umma, Appa I don't like taking pictures, next time you guys go away, I take more pictures. This was for Haneul Noona Concert. They embarrassed me, you know, they were like HANEUL!!!, When it got all quiet, right before I was about to play my solo. She enjoyed it, she just too cool for us nerds.

 

It's time for the girls spam!~~

tumblr_m2vlkoiVUn1qbfxrwo1_500.png Hana and Yuna. I took them for Ice cream, after a long week of school. I drove  them there. We didn't die shockingly, my face looks weird. My face looks weird too. Ehh Really I like this picture

 

tumblr_m2lj71eyPP1rs5pwho1_500.jpg Haneul and SungMi

Noona took the picture, this time. It was really cold. I really liked this picture, with me and Unnie.

tumblr_lvdmkjAASH1r7rtnro1_500.png

Haneul looks so cute here right!~ This was after school, I took her to cafe.

tumblr_m0a8buIOFn1qfwyu2o1_500.png

Myungsoo Hyung gave this too her, but it still looks like she got it yesterday. That because it a special gift to me, and it makes me remember the good old days of the 4 of us.

(via ulzzangr, shiitaki) You know, what Umma, Appa!~  Cheonsa really looks like you Umma,when you were little. Ah This was before school, when I got candy from Unnie. I like this picture, I took it!~

 

tumblr_lu3xvpZxUa1r38eo6o1_500.jpg this was Yuna sleeping, she was sick, so I was taking care of her, while Melody took care of SungHa

Our Spam Time~Pictures of the Eldests 

tumblr_m2fc63EAT11qmej7bo1_500.png I can explain this picture, So Hyung and Noona, We're matching for twin day, at their college however, They went to a cafe, also Me, SungWo and SungMi were there. So Melody was talking about how sweet her hot chocolate was and how she was like "it's really sweet." but she said in an ageyo tone, without noticing, so Jun hyung started to laugh, and he asked her "Oh, are you trying to impress someone?" but as soon he finished I snapped the picture. 

tumblr_m78a96r3tW1rtfe74o1_500.png This one is mine, Okay so this when we were at the beach, and Melody Noona can't swim, I didn't know that. So Jun Oppa, was all like "Yah, What are you doing, I don't want to lose my twin, SO STAY WITH ME!" Oppa really protective of Unni.

I just noticed these. Well anyway Umma, Appa. We wrote this letter, the day you left. You know Appa, I copy your idea, of putting the note in the locket or your necklace. Stop side tracking, Oppa.  We wrote this to say thank you umma and Appa. We love you so much. We are really grateful for being your children, we know we get on your nerves at times, but thanks for putting up with us! We hope that, you are safe and happy during your 22th anniversary. Also I hope you guys, remember what made you fall in love and what you know...hehe made us. Also we hope that you guys get  the well deserved rest and get enough room on your bed. I hope you guys, go party and make all the other parents jealous, about how amazing you guys look ;) Everyone taking mines, Oh I hope you guys get the quality time, that you deserve. Hmmm, Oh I hope you guys, umm.... Ah get to act like you did before you had us. Ah We love you Umma, Appa, ah Don't bring home another dongsaeng.

The Lee Children!

Oh P.S I found your online account umma, where you wrote about us. Your username was you . I find it very cute Umma.

~

 

"Did you read this?" SungJong chuckled as he draped his arms over you; "Hmm?" you blinked causing him to playfully scoff “How come you still look 21?” he frowned, “Well how come you still look 22, all you did was get taller, and prettier.” You smirked teasingly. “Yah!” he rolled his eyes, and sat on the other bench. “Come here” he whined, causing you to release an airy chuckle, with a sigh you got up, and walked toward him, “Yes?” you blinked,  he quickly kissed your lips, and then pulled you on his lap. “Alright, now read this.” He smiled, showing you the letter that seemed to go forever.  As you read the first line a smile tugged at your lips. “Did I ever tell you?” he suddenly blinked up towards you, “what?” you responded. “That With… was written by me, when I was thinking of you after visiting japan” he smiled, “You never told me, you performed it for me!” you laughed. “Well that’s because I forgot.” He said simply, causing you to laugh, “You’re so Sungjong” you laughed, “hmm?”. “Well that’s the only way to describe you.” ____ smiled as she stood up and stretched, “shall we go home to our wonderful children.” He smiled as he grabbed ____ hand.

~

“I hate you, Oppa!” Hana screamed as Sungwoo was on the floor dying from laughter. “I can’t ...breathe” he gasped while laughing, “GOOD!” Hana stomped away, only to see ____ and Sungjong sighing with smiles, she quickly gasped and hugged them tightly, “Shh, it’s a secret.” ___ kissed her forehead as Sungjong kicked Sungwoo in the back, “Aww come on it was…” he sighed as he sat up to only to see Sungjong, “Dad.” He hugged the man, as tears come from his eyes. “Are you crying?” he whispered as he hugged his son tightly. “Next time, don’t stay away so long” he sniffed softly. “We’re going to surprise, everyone else.” He smiled as  ____ nodded,  with that they made their way toward Yuna and Haneul’s room. “Man, I’m going to marry JaeHo!”Yuna smiled landing on her bed, “not without Appa’s approval” Haneul laughed, “She is right, you know.” Sungjong smiled, causing them to brightly smile, “Appa!~” they hugged him tightly, “aww, what about me?” ____ chuckled, “umma!” they hugged ____ tightly.  “Don’t tell your siblings, just yet.” ____ whispered as they nodded.  Sungjong and ____ closed the door quietly to see SungHa reading his book, without paying attention. “Yah, how many times do I tell you Hoho, read when you’re not walking” ____ sighed, causing the boy to snap his head up, “Umma? Appa?” he smiled in disbelief. “I missed you guys, so much” he hugged them tightly, “we need to breath, honey._____ chuckled, “Appa, I have so much to tell you!~” he smiled basically jumping up down. “Calm down, sweetie.” He ruffled Sungho hair lightly, “we’re going to surprise everyone, so don’t tell anyone.” He kissed the boy’s forehead, as he nodded. Sungjong & _____ walked hand in hand “you know…” he started, “When we had that argument, I think we hurt the kids the most. I have an odd feelings they thought we weren’t coming back” he said serious, as ____ nodded, “I remember those lines, I regret everything, I said that day.” He sighed as they reached SungMi’s room which connected to SungWoo’s room. With a quick knock, they open the door, to see Sungmi holding her baby bear, with tears. “SungMi?” Sungjong started as her head wiped to the side, as she began to sob in his chest. “I thought, you guys were gone forever.” She muttered as tears. “Umma’s here too?” she looked up to see ____, “Umma” she cried joyful tears. “I missed you guys, so much!~’” she laughed, “Okay, it’s a secret, don’t tell anyone.

As they walked to their room, they heard loud music blasting from the room a crossed the hall. “It seems Jinnie’s upset.” ____ whispered, as they made their way to his door, as they reached for the door knob, they could hear crying, “Jinnie?” ____  said as she open the door, to see the boy’s room in complete darkness, she the light to reveal the always Amazing messy room, she glanced at SungJong as he just blinked in amazed. “Why is the light on, I told you guys to leave me alone!” he yelled from his bed, “Jinnie” ____ said shocked to hear the coldness in his voice,   the happy go lucky self-praising 17, usually  welcoming people with “what am I gracing you with today?” was gone.  “get out already!” he yelled throwing a pillow toward the source of the voice, ____ quickly moved away from it. “YAH!” Sungjong voice rung over the music, causing the boy, whose eyes were swollen, made him smile brightly, only to wipe his eyes and do a hair flip, “Oh, Welcome back.” He smiled, as he hopped up from his bed, and quickly closed the door, and with a couple blinks, he rushed his parents. “Umma, Appa” he smiled as he began to cry “Gosh, how can you make the amazing me cry?” he sniffed as he hugged them tightly. “You guys said a Month; you didn’t come back till almost 2 months and a week later! ~” he frowned, “well our flights kept getting delay, so we had to stay with uncle Junha.” Sungjong chuckled, as he hugged the boy, “Aww, the amazing SungJin missed us” ____ gasped playfully, “Well I am only amazing when, I have my amazing parents!” he hugged them  once again, causing  ____ to pout, “stop being so tall!”  she glared, as he bend down to kiss his mother cheek, “I love you, Umma!” he smiled

“Cheonsa-ah, Umma and Appa are going to come back, I swear” SungJun tried to comfort the sobbing girl, “No, it’s my fault, they hate me! They never wanted me, I was unwanted!” she sobbed as she attempted to wipe her eyes. “I miss My MOMMY AND DADDY!” she screamed into melody as melody rocked her slowly. “Cheonsa, how strong do you think our love is?” SungJun asked as he sat next to melody, she shrugged, as she hiccupped cutely. Melody smiled, knowing where he was going. “you know, when you asked yourself that, you should think of the good memories and see how many good memories compare to bad” melody smiled as SungJun grabbed her hand, “I have more good memories then bad that means?” Cheonsa wiped her eyes, “that means Our Love Is Strong!” she smiled, as SungJun ruffled her hair, “shall we tell you, Umma and Appa story?” he smiled as she nodded, melody place her on her sheets, as SungJun tucked her in.

Just as ____ and Sungjong popped their heads in, “then Appa, went and saved umma…. She fell asleep” SungJun said as Melody was laying his back. “I guess, that our favorite story, not as interesting to her yet.” SungJun chuckled, “You’re getting heavy.” He groaned playfully earning a pinch, as he stood up to see a Sungjong and _____ with smiles, “You’re back” they whispered, “Yep!~” they smiled, “we all missed you. Everyone was having fits about why you guys weren’t back yet, and When I say everyone I mean everyone” he smirked pointing to melody earning a  tug on his hair. “He was having mini spazz attack, what if they got hurt, or something happen to their plane, blah blah.” Melody yawned, “well, we’ll catch up tomorrow, everyone is tired.” ____ smiled, as she yawned herself.  “Actually, wake up, everyone” Sungjong smiled.

“Is everyone comfortable?”____ chuckled as she was squished herself. “Neh!~” 10 voices sung, “alright, lights off then” Sungjong smiled, “Wait!” Cheonsa yelled, “we already check for monsters” SungJun sighed, “Appa better!” she pouted, “I’ll ready beat them up for you!” he smiled, as he kissed her forehead, “Good Night everyone!” the two parents smiled, “Good Night, Umma, Appa. Saranghaeyo!” they all yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

“Umm you’re wrong” Yuna glared towards the boys half of the table; “Uh actually, YOU should check the facts!” SungHo glared back. “Shut up, Ho!” SungMi smirked, with that ____ had enough, as Sungjong sighed, “Yah, you guys!” she glared as they all giggled, “How Strong Is Our Love?” they all asked at the same time, earning smiles from the parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Well guys when been through a lot, haven’t we? I mean you guys I seriously love you guys, I honestly do. I mean you guys always put a smile on my face, when I read your comments. Man even though I’m extremely tired, but I promise to fix the story grammar, sorry I’m kinda lazy right now :3 before next week. I’m actually really sad, I mean I can’t write chapters for the story anymore, my first ever story I uploaded to Aff. I really grateful to you guys, I know you won’t believe this but I’m tearing up, thank so  much for supporting this story, even though it’s bad at times, or boring. I’m so happy you guys. You made me heart, now I can go to bed with a smile, I worked into the night to finished this chapter, I’ve start 5 am, 7/19/2012 and ended at 5am 7/20/2012. I seriously love every single one of you, my lovely subscribers, even if you don’t comment. When I look at how many subscribe I made, it makes me happy. And now I’m crying. Guys I love you so much. I’m sorry I’m lazy with my grammar. I promise that I’ll re-edit the story later.

Soo shall I start my thank yous

My lovely dongsaeng Shiro123, Who is an amazing writer as well, my Unnie Fairychuu, who is someone who makes me fangirl XD, she so sweet oh and she writes too. Of course, even though she probably won’t see this Rayehoshi, who is an awesome writer as well! GO read their stories.

My lovely subscribes who I apologies for not going to all of your wall and thanking you! I’m sorry.  Well since I am being lazy thank you, you

ALSO P.M or comment any questions 

Was this a good happy ending?

Gah i'm still crying, so many emotions, it's like i'm sending my 1st child to get married or something lol. I hope this is to everyone liking.

oh did I say how much I love you guys yet :3

thanks for being with me till the end!~

My last author note.... 

*Bows*

Thanks guys!~