A Day With Appa.

How Strong Is Our Love?

Wooliment announced Infinite and Jumi Hiatus, causing some fans to be sad, but they promised that they would be back soon.

Sungjong and you began to plan day trips,, so Sungjong can have a day or two with Melody and SungJun. Sungjong was excited he had the whole day plan, he was going to make sure everyone was going to have fun,  and then they would sleep under the stars. He smiled as he knocked on the door. His heart was pounding against his heart, as he waited for the door to open,

Should I knock again? He blinked as he looked around, “ah come in, it’s unlocked” You Smiled from the roof, as he smiled at the sight and nodded “okay.” He smiled as he turned the nob, and he began to look around in surprised, was this really the  house, he bought back then, he smiled as he walked up to the spiral staircase. He began to explored the house, and then he noticed the door,

Our room, he smiled as he walked inside, then noticed the connectors and walked through it to see a surprised melody “appa?” she blinked  as she moved from her bed. “Hi melody.” He smiled as he noticed her little backpack. “So we get to stay a whole day and night together.” He smiled as she yawned. “Yeah, I guess.” She blinked “oh” he smiled awkwardly,  silent began to filled the air. “I can’t believe we have to go with that ma…” Sungjun started only to be shocked by Sungjong. More awkwardness, as Sungjong smiled and clapped his hands. “Okay where’s your umma.” He laughed clearly the awkwardness, “probably watering the plants.” Melody smiled, “actually she behind you.” She corrected herself, as he turned. “Oh ____-ah, I was looking for you.” He chuckled as Sungjun hugged her, “Good Morning umma” he smiled, as she kissed his forehead. “Good morning sweetie.” She said, as she put him down. “Melody, are you on earth yet?” you smiled. “Huh!?” she blinked quickly turning her head toward her you guys, causing the Sungjong and you to laughed. “Ah, so shall we eat breakfast.” You smiled, as they nodded, melody quickly place her arms toward Sungjong, he smiled as he picked her up, and peck her nose, as  Jun glared and quickly walked behind them.

“Wah, it’s yummy right?” Sungjong smiled toward melody as she just frowned cutely, “I dislike, cabbage.” She pouted, “melody, you has to eat it, or you can’t…” You started only for Sungjong to cut you off, “Melody, here try this.” He smiled as he toppled everything on a spoon, “ah.” He smiled as she slowly opened he put his hand under her chin, just in case she dropped any food. “isn’t delicious.” He smiled as she nodded cutely, shocking Sungjun and you. “She never eats Cabbage.” You smiled,  as Sungjun pouted and began to eat faster, gaining you attention as he began to cough, causing you to rub his back “Junnie, you need to eat slower” you smiled wiping his mouth. “Most of your food ends up in your mouth that way.” You kissed his nose,  with that you guys finished eating, and washed the dishes together as a family.  Sungjun tried to walk next to Sungjong but, when Sungjong looked at him he frowned and ran next to you, and secretly sighed. “Alright guys, I want you to listen to your appa, do everything he tells you, he’s your appa, he would make you do something bad.” You smiled as you buckled them in their seats, and closed the door, “I expect you to take care of them for these next three days.” You sternly said, “____, you doubt me?” he blinked as you just smiled. “Of course not, the Jongie I know loves kids, so you’ll be fine.” She smiled “ah, and Sungjun, will warm up to you eventually.” You hugged him, “good luck” you smiled, with that he got into his car.

It was quiet at first, but then Melody began to ask questions, about her appa. “Hmmm, what were you like at my age?” she smiled, as he began to chuckle “I was shy, but I was still outgoing.” He smiled “when did you meet, Umma?” She smiled, “hmm I was about 5 ½ years old” he smiled, “really?” she blushed, as she giggled, “do you think I’ll find my prince soon” she blushed as Sungjong smiled at the girl through the mirror. “Of course, but he has to be approved by Appa and your oppa” he smiled as he shifted his glaze on the quiet Sungjun. “Hey, Sungjun, do you have any question?” he smiled as Sungjun blushed and looked away. “Well, guys where do you want to go?” he smiled as he fixed the mirror, “I want to go eat ice cream with appa.” Melody smiled cutely, “ah okay, Junnie are you okay with that.” He smiled as Jun just nodded, with that he drove to a Kid Zoned Ice cream shop, it was also a playground, but it was on the other side of town “ah we’re here.” He smiled, as he unbuckled himself, and then went to unbuckled them. “ah make sure, you guys stay in my eye sight.” He smiled as he helped them climb down the from the car, as  they both grabbed his hand, they made their way into the giant shop, where their eyes widen, “it’s amazing” Melody and Jun said as they both had a twinkle in their eyes. “Where shall we sit?” he smiled,  “ah over there” jun mumbled, “okay.” Sungjong smiled walking to the blue colored table, with Pororo  and stars on I. “what flavor shall we get.” He smiled, as he touched the touch screen table,  “May I have this” they smiled pointing to different items, 

Birthday-Oreo-Ice-Cream-Brownie-Bowls-47 and sungjun's

Cupcake-Icecream-2.jpg

“of course you can.” He smiled as he touched the pictures,  jun blushed while smiling and turn away, “Can we go play” they smiled, as Sungjong face became serious and he looked around. “Stay where I can see you.” He said seriously “okay” they smiled running off.

I just realized what true warmth feels like.

I’m so happy. He smiled looking at them. “appa” Melody smiled from the top of a slide, waving to him. “hi melody!” he waved back,  “ah hi junnie” he waved as junnie shyly waved back. After watching them play, their Ice cream, finally arrived, “Junnie, melly!” he called for them, looking at the where they were playing only to see they weren’t there, he looked around as his nerves set in and he began to panic, as he got up, he began to look all around, he turned to hear a train, then he saw Melody and Sungjun riding it, with other children, he let a sigh of relief go, as he sat back down. They looked too happy, he couldn’t be mad. Then the train stopped in front of their table, and he picked them up and sat them on the other bench, “ah!” he smiled as Melody wanted to feed him. “mmmm, it’s so yummy.” He smiled, as Jun shyly held his spoon out to him to, hiding his blush, causing sungjong to smiled, “ah.” He sung as Jun put it in his mouth. “thank you, it’s so yummy” he smiled as Jun smiled at him for the first time, but only for a second.

Ah just like his umma, he giggled at his thought, he turned to melody to see her hiding or attempting to. “what’s wrong?” he asked as melody did a quick look toward some other 5 year old girls. “oh Jinah!” Sungjun smiled “can I play with her.” He asked “sure” Sungjong smiled, as sungjun ran up to the girl and her friends, as Melody just remain quiet. “What’s wrong, sweetie?” he asked as Melody sighed, “I can stay with you , right daddy, I don’t want to play with Jinah.” She frowned “Of course, you can” he smiled as he brushed her hair down. After a while Melody finished her ice cream, “ah melly go tell junnie, we are about to leave.” He smiled, as he went up to pay.

“Junnie Oppa, Appa said we has to leave” Melody smiled, as Jinah frowned “liar, you don’t have an Appa!” Jinah pushed her to the ground, “I do too.” Melody frowned as she picked herself up, “You’re an Ugly liar. Junnie going to stay with me!” she yelled as she pushed melody again, but this time sungjong caught her, and picked her up, and wiped her tears. “why are you,  being mean to melody?” sungjong frowned lightly, “Because she’s a liar!” Jinah huffed “really, what did she say?” he asked, “she said she has a Appa, when everyone knows she doesn’t.” Jinah explained, “actually I am her appa.” He smiled as Jinah blinked “really?” she blinked, as Sungjong smiled “yep, well we’re going to leave now, annyeong” he waved and scooped up sungjun, on the inside he was upset, how could children, bully her. That’s just the way it works, in Korea, one parents isn’t good enough, you get bullied if you’re different. He sighed as their school days must have been tough for them. “can we go swimming.” Melody asked as he buckled them in. “why not.” He smiled, as he closed the door. “it’s fun swimming at night.” He smiled

With that Sungjong drove to a pool near the dorm, where Infinite was staying. “Are you guys excited.” He smiled as they drove there, but then he noticed they were falling asleep, he smiled to himself, and just went straight to the dorms. He picked them up, carefully trying not to wake them up. “Appa” Sungjun mumbled, “saranghae” he mumbled, as Sungjong kissed his forehead.

My happiness has been given back to me. He smiled as he opened the door to the dorm, and laid them on his bed. “ah I should change you guys” he smiled pulling out the backpacks, and grabbing Pajamas, he swiftly changed them, not waking them up.

“Appa, Saranghae.” Jun kissed his cheek and fell back to sleep.