Rain heals

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

listen to with rainymood please also read the chapter with Rainymood

 

 

“I never agreed to talk to you!” ___ Snatched her hand away, as she put on a strong face again, while her insides were crying out for him, wanting closure  but her pride was telling her to act strong, prove you don’t need him.

“____-ah.” He said as he stared into her eyes, as she turned to walk away, he grabbed her hand. “Let go of me!” she glared, a she turned and began walking to the roof, “Stop” she struggled as Sungjong continued to walk, she felt bad, as they were taking attention from the guests of honor. Soon they reached the top floor, as he let go of her hand and sat down, it soon began to rain, and they both stared outside seeing the rain hit the glass windows and doors, ____ walked up to the glass placing her hand on the window.

As the rain, reminded her of all those night were she sobbed silently into that bear, feeling his aura on, was the only comfort on those days.  The rain was her friend but also her enemy, on the days were melody wouldn’t fall asleep, she let her listen to the rain, while holding onto the bear, and she would fall asleep, but it made her realized that; the rain was her last reminder on him.

“What happen to us?” he asked as tears brimmed his eyes, as ___ shook her head. “There is no Us now.” She mumbled as tears silently fall. “Do you honestly mean that?” he winced, as he stared her figure. “Yes.” She glared at her reflection

It’s all my fault, I ended it, I could’ve gotten him back, but I didn’t, so this is my punishment, ____, you caused all of this, there no path for me to return to.

“Fine” he said getting up from his seat, and began to walk to the door.  “Goodbye then, _____Park.” He said as tears streamed down his face, as he grimly smiled. “I won’t ever appear in your life again.” With that last sentence, he opens the door.

You just ruined you chances again, now he going to disappear forever, But I don’t care anymore right, do I really. Do I,  No! I want there to be an Us, but I’m so confused, this will end soon, this will all end.

With that last thought ____ broke into a deep sob, as she stared at the rain and slid to the floor.

If I could just have one more moment with her, that’s all I ask for, I know I caused all of this, This is my path, right? Then I control it, it may be too late, but please.

Sungjong silent sobbed as he sat with his back against the door.

Everything began to slow down the rain, everything, as ____ picked herself up and ran to the door, as tears streamed down her face, just as she opened the door, he wasn’t there, her eyes widen as she grimly smiled, as she began to head down the stairs, someone grabbed her wrist, as she slowly turned to see it was Sungjong, she broke down in his arms, as he hugged her tightly.

After tears finally stop and even the rain calmed down, the pair sat back to back, as it was a thing they did when they would fight and needed to resolve everything, hand on hand, they sat in silence.

Should I talk first? They both puzzled over their thought

“how was being a world star?” ____ started, “it was good but it felt lonely.” He said. “How was debuting?” he asked “It was hard, especially since…” she started only to stop. “Finish it; this is what this is for, for us to say everything that we feel, without fear.” He said as he lightly tapped her fingers, but she remained silent , “____?” he said, shifting. “Number 1 rule, no looking back.” She said as tears fell again, “you don’t want me to see you cry.” He chuckled lightly, as light as air. “It was hard, especially when I had to act like I was happy!” she said as her voice cracked from the tears as his eyes widen “I thought it was more on the lines, of ‘Rising twins, all by myself.’” He blinked as he gulped

“How was being with Shinah or Shina.” She said the word harshly “do you honestly think I did something with her, do I seem that easy!” he stood up, and pulled his hand away. “Only ask and answer questions until the end” she mumbled as she gulped to moist . “Fine, every time she attempted something, I only thought about you!” he scoffed “How’s was life with Niel-appa!?” he scoffed as it became tense. “This was stupid!” she roared and stood up only for his wrist to be held.

“Only ask and answer questions till the end!” he mimicked her voice, as she sat back on the floor.  “I have no interest in Daniel, like that.” She said. “How do you think, I felt when I called and Shinah answered your phone.” She glared. “What?” he blinked “when did you call me.” He blinked “more importantly, why.” He asked hoping for the answer he longed for. “it was our anniversary, and I wanted to be friends at least” she blinked tears away biting her lip. “Whole truth please.”, He blinked “because I missed you, okay, I missed everything, I missed us being a couple, but I was being Selfish and my pride.” She said as lightning hit, as his eyes widen.

 “How do you think I feel?” he blinked as she remained quiet. “I feel stupid, for not trying harder that day, for not reaching for you, for not trying to contact you.” He frowned “but it was my pride.” He smirked “That’s what stop love, Pride. Sometimes it's a good thing." He smiled "Melody and Jun, are my pride." ____ smiled, "they are mine too." he smiled as ___ turned around seeing Sungjong face "#1 Rule" he laughed as she rolled her eyes. "My family is my pride." he smiled as they stared at each other. 

"I want to tell the world, about us. I want everyone to know our story. How strong our love is." Sungjong smiled "But there is no Us" he rolled his eyes. "who says there isn't though" he smirked "who said there is" ___ scoffed  "aish 1 step forward two steps back." he sighed. 

"Let me prove you my love, Give a month, and I can win your heart again!" he smirked as ____ raised a brow, "it's a bet to you" she glared "No!" he said as he grabbed her hands "I wanted you to agree quickly." he sighed as he laid his forehead on hers. "I wanted you to see how much I want you." he kissed her nose "then don't play around, be serious." she blushed as he laughed "you're the same" he laughed as she raised a brow and scoffed, with that he pressed his lips to her, as her eyes widen. "Yah!" she glared  "ual harassment!" she pushed him away. "awww" he pouted doing ageyo, the ageyo that always made her scoffed with her eye smiled. "ah see, I got you to do your laugh scoffing thing." he smiled, "aww, your eyes are so puffy." she smirked, wakling toward the door, "so are yours I bet!" he smirked while picking her up bridal style "Hey, hey, stop being so touchy feely." ___ rolled her eyes. "My mission starts today" he kissed her nose. "What, I never agre...." she was cutted off by a deep kiss.

Back to being serious. 

"I'm serious, I'm going to win your heart!" he smirked placing her on the ground, "come on you're still a Mrs. Lee" he smiled at ___ "I never took it off" he flashed the necklace. "I always wore it." she smiled. 

Maybe we can get back the way we were