Welcome back!: Resolutions

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

Author pov

 As you pulled your hand down, Junha and SungJong were still in shock,

 

“What happen to you Junha, why would you be jealous of my baby” you said trying to calm yourself down. 

 

Junha place his hand on his face and rubbed it.

 

“I thought I could trust you, I thought you were the one who care about me, now that you got pregnant, you and SungJong are going to leave me, and be too busy to care about me, I make easier on you Noona, I’ll leave you guys alone, I won’t be you brother anymore” he said grinning wickedly.

 

“Park Junha, come here now” you said grabbing his hand

 

“What, ___, just leave me alone...” you cut him off by kissing his fore head, which caused him to cry even more,

 

“Junha look you said pulling out your family ring http://www.celticmerchant.com/oval-gemstone-knotwork-ring-6226.html. Junha eyes widen,

 

“You still have it, Noona” Junha said as his tears started to stop.

 

“Yeah, because I love you guys even Dongju, Junha you’re my little brother, and I’ll always be there for you remember that arasso” you said pulling him into a hug.

 

“Mianhae, Noona, Hyung, and my little baby niece or nephew” Junha said as I placed his hand on your tummy

 

“Uncle all way going to be there for you promise” Junha said laying his head on your lap.

 

“Hey Junha, do you want to live with us” SungJong said as he patted Junha head.

 

“Sure, but wae” he asked sitting up,

 

“Well for ___-ah, when she gets lonely, you still go to school and everything, so don’t worry” SungJong said smiling.

 

“Noona are you okay with it” he asked with a hint of whine in his voice.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine with it, but no more stunts like today arasso” you said smiling while patting his head.

 

“Let’s go eat some ice cream” Junha said jumping up,

 

“Wait is that okay for the baby” he said sitting back down. 

 

"Yeah, it’s fine” SungJong smiled. After eating the ice cream, you felt your tummy twist, in a good way, basically the baby like the ice cream, and with that you guys went home to talk with your mom about Junha.

 

As you walk in you saw more bag and suitcases,

 

"What this" you asked your mom "Junha’s stuff, since his moving in with you" your mom smiled.

 

"How did you know" you said in disbelief “eyes and ears everywhere" she smirked.

 

"Uma, is it really okay' Junha said. While holding his backpack  

 

"yeah it is, but if you ever pull a stunt like that again I swear Junha I will punish far worst then what ____ did to you' she hissed.

 

"Neh umma," Junha trembled

 

"You’re already signed up for school Junha; you’re going to an arts middle school, excited

 

“you said smiling "yeah so, you can major in dancing like me, our high school is next door" you smiled.

 

"Really, that great, when do I get to go" he asked with a twinkle in his eye

 

"Monday, someone will tour you, also we have the same lunch period, so I’ll find you" you said as you walked to Junha future room.

You we're looking for a certain diva, as you remember there is a roof garden, you smiled. And walked up to SungJong who was tending to a baby flower.

 

"Jagiya’s going to love you when you grow big, so please stay strong" SungJong smiled, as you walked over to him quietly

You smiled "I already love it" 

 

 

"I knew you would, that why I planted it” he said as he stood up and stretched up.

 

"Jagiya, Junha has a really bad past, just like you huh" SungJong said as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

 

"Yeah that why was used dancing to escape the world' you said laying your head on SungJong shoulder.

 

"I hope his will help him," SungJong said as you guys began to walked back down stairs,

 

"I hope he finds a girl that will love him, for him" you said smiling

 

"Like I did" SungJong beamed.

 

"You not off the hook for switching my swimsuit, lee SungJong" you glared.

 

"You looked cute in polka dots" he snickers.

 

"Yah!" you yelled as you ran after him.

 

"Just like us back then huh" hyunsu said drinking a glass of water.

 

"Sure dork" your mom sighed. "It’s Oppa" hyungsu said while drinking water.

 

"Whatever dorky Oppa" she smiled.

 

"I’ll tickle you, ____ remember that" SungJong said glared as he pinned you down on your bed,

 

"All I did was put make up on you Oppa" you said trying to hold in your laughter.

 

"Hey honey when Junha uniform is coming" your mom ask as she walked in your room.

 

"Whoa, you guys has to be more gentle now, since there's a baby, but have fun” she said turning and walking out laughing.

 

"U-umma, it not what it looks like" you said pushing SungJong off you and walking after your mom.

 

 

"Our family is interesting" SungJong said as he lay on the floor

~
okay  rest of editing will be done later ^_^